Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,413 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

I Need Contact of a Soldier - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Need Contact of a Soldier (812 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) / A Soldier & His Robbery Gang Arrested By Oyo State Police (Photos) / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Contact of a Soldier by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 29, 2017
I was cheated in a business deal by someone and the person is adamant to release my money. I have gone through police, but as we all know, they are incompetent, slow and easy to bribe. I need a Soldier/ soldiers contact to help me handle this. The money involved is about 500k
Re: I Need Contact of a Soldier by TRADELYN: 10:10am On Sep 29, 2017
Why not give more details first?
>>>>:
Where is your location?
What kind of business?
How did he cheat you?
Etc
Re: I Need Contact of a Soldier by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 29, 2017
Anybody ?
Re: I Need Contact of a Soldier by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 29, 2017
I'm in Lagos.
Re: I Need Contact of a Soldier by akeemakinremi(m): 10:20am On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=Alexkene post=60937001]I was cheated in a business deal by someone and the person is adamant to release my money. I have gone through police, but as we all know, they are incompetent, slow and easy to bribe. I need a Soldier/ soldiers contact to help me handle this. The money involved is about 500k.

How did you arrive at that calculation?
Is it contenirised or roll on?
What was your agreement with him?
Re: I Need Contact of a Soldier by TRADELYN: 10:23am On Sep 29, 2017
Well, first seek advice from those in the business as well as lawyers in freight forwarding.

Alexkene:
Well, I paid an agent the sum of 1.3 million to clear a vehicle for me, and he did underpayment of custom duty. he paid only 640k as duty, 125k for shipping company charges and demurrage. Then ate the rest of the money, Will you accept such? And the car is a big car, the duty paid was too low. I need the remaining money back!
Re: I Need Contact of a Soldier by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: I Need Contact of a Soldier by AkProsper(m): 10:29am On Sep 29, 2017
You don't need a soldier. gets lawyer. unless you want to kidnap and beat him up.

check my signature ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Re: I Need Contact of a Soldier by akeemakinremi(m): 10:30am On Sep 29, 2017
I did not make such agreement with him. I paid 1.3 million thinking he is clearing the car normally. As for the calculations, the 640k is what that is on the custom duty receipt. The 125k is what that is on the Terminal Delivery Order from Grimaldi.

Can throw more light of the vehicle make & model?
Re: I Need Contact of a Soldier by akeemakinremi(m): 10:30am On Sep 29, 2017
I did not make such agreement with him. I paid 1.3 million thinking he is clearing the car normally. As for the calculations, the 640k is what that is on the custom duty receipt. The 125k is what that is on the Terminal Delivery Order from Grimaldi.

Can you throw more light of the vehicle make & model?
Re: I Need Contact of a Soldier by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 29, 2017
akeemakinremi:

Can you throw more light of the vehicle make & model?
2012 Honda Crosstour
Re: I Need Contact of a Soldier by akeemakinremi(m): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2017
2012 Honda Crosstour

Haba! Beside this is a battle you can't finish brother, I want you to know he settled customs from d remaining 500k, I think you should thread softly cos am speechless

1 Like

Re: I Need Contact of a Soldier by dederocs(m): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2017
I can hook you up
Re: I Need Contact of a Soldier by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 29, 2017
akeemakinremi:
2012 Honda Crosstour

Haba! Beside this is a battle you can't finish brother, I want you to know he settled customs from d remaining 500k, I think you should thread softly cos am speechless

Please explain better

Why do you think I should thread softly.
Also, I did not ask him to do illegal stuff on the car
Why do you think I can't finish the battle?
Re: I Need Contact of a Soldier by akeemakinremi(m): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2017
Please explain better
Why do you think I should thread softly. Also, I did not ask him to do illegal stuff on the car Why do you think I can't finish the battle?
Can you please share for all to see the name of the agent?
Re: I Need Contact of a Soldier by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 29, 2017
akeemakinremi:

Please explain better

Why do you think I should thread softly.
Also, I did not ask him to do illegal stuff on the car
Why do you think I can't finish the battle?

Can you please share for all to see the name of the agent?
I will share his name and handle, but I want to know what can be done or whether I should free it.
Re: I Need Contact of a Soldier by igho003(m): 8:01am On Sep 30, 2017
call Emma is my real guy just tell him igho directed u to him 08066577758

1 Like

Re: I Need Contact of a Soldier by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 30, 2017
igho003:
call Emma is my real guy just tell him igho directed u to him 08066577758
Is he a Soldier or customs officer ?
Re: I Need Contact of a Soldier by computerglobal(m): 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
What happened after ??

(1) (Reply)

How Jehovah’s Witnesses Leaders Hide Child Abuse Secrets At All Costs / A 15 Years Old Pregnant Housewife Poisons Her Husband & Brother To Death / PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Germany After Being Jilted By Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.