Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" (59512 Views)

Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) / Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers / #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by shurch(m): 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
Is it really over #lemar
Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by Runaway: 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
Why are people happy that two brothers are quarreling
Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by eezeribe(m): 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
E be like say na Paul get issh. undecided
Na today you know

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by eezeribe(m): 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
Runaway:
Why are people happy that two brothers are quarrying?
It's the crab mentality of the average Nigerian... Pull him down syndrome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by Estimable(m): 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
diadem10:
I swear Peter is so much mature!

No where I've ever seen him insult his brothers nor their wives on media unlike the mgbeke Jude and Paul. Yes, he loves showing himself but his flamboyant life style hurts no one except some mgbeke who can't manage their homes but want to manage other people's home.
You're Right.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by pagekollection2(m): 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
diadem10:

No where I've ever seen him insult his brothers nor their wives on media unlike the mgbeke Jude and Paul. Yes, he loves showing himself but his flamboyant life style hurts no one except some mgbeke who can't manage their homes but want to manage other people's home.

Thank u God bless u for dis words

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by nnokwa042(m): 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
diadem10:

that boy destroyed okoyes music empire why will Jude love Paul and hate peter ? Why is that Paul is OK with sharing formula but peter is not?peter marry half cast him body dey hot ,I no blame him

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by DreamSonInlaw(m): 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
The most painful thing for me in this their "fight" is the reason...money. I know money can cause anything but the fact that this guys grew up not having all they've got now C'mon I shame for them. To fight my brother for money? even my friend sef wey know me frm the bottom & now we up I can't do that to him
Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by HegenIkomkeh(m): 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
From all indications Mr Paul is the immature and problematic fellow.Greedy too I think.Even in the video that was released He was the one insulting Peter and calling him "a shameful".Peter just ignored him even when he was shouting directly at peter and even throwing shades at his wife on social media.If you ask me I'd say he's the one who betrayed his twin.Peter never attacked Paul in the face of all this but Paul has been doing so.Let him just let this guy be and go his own way. Shey he say he has the singing talent....

22 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by Elder4sure(m): 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
RIP english. U have been murdered grin
Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
who be peter , whobe paul again. enough of this stories abeg. na today, Jacob first collect Esau birthright then later he took his blessing. Cain kill Abel.. we don see enough already!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by monnex: 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
LaughButton01:
Enough with this your seeking relevancy. Na una be the first twin wey go fight? okpe ki e to tuka
OYIBO SUPU!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by intruxive(m): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
More grease to your elbow, better bear parlor in US than no show in naija.... who wan give rude boy show wr wizkid, davido, olamide or kiss daniel dey grin
Even naija beer parlor go rather invite vic o, at least he go be comedy musical grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by egopersonified(f): 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
Peter, if only you can release one hit single before December, like tuface's African queen
Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by Sterope(f): 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
Very immatureundecided
Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by NONNYG: 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
Paul in Nigeria? But his phone network is showing T-Mobile. Ayam not understanding. Who did the screenshot?
Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by TheSpellChecker: 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
From the ongoing tweets, I can deduce that Peter PSquare passed his English in WAEC while Paul PSquare failed his English woefully.

How do I know this?

Yes.

If you go through the conversation closely and carefully, you will easily notice that while Peter PSquare writes "I am" which is the correct form; his twin brother writes "am" which is absolute bunkum! tongue grin

9 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by Funkybabee(f): 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
He should stop this nonsense....who don't know his different from peter

We all know u gots dread lock......,.. I mean fake dada
Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by oodua1stson: 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
All these happened 1st because Paul felt inferior in the group because Peter has more fans than him . It was later he went on twitter to say he wrote all psquare songs to make people like him more .

He should know there are better songwriters that are currently rubbish because of pride.

I support Peter

22 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by JaffyJoe(m): 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
This beef demystified so many notions I held of the whole twin thing. Sharing the same womb has no effect on individual emotions.

How can money be the reason now when they have even seen much more cheddar in the past?

Now their relationship is strained forever.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by Adebowale89(m): 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
this guys they mess up big time. they are one of the twins that inspired many talented twins in Nigeria today to do things together. how can they choose this destruction path?

no matter what happen btw I and my brothers cannot pass an hour before I get it off my mind. blood is not mate with water
Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by sauceEEP(m): 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lol @ beer parlour appearance, is he referring to nairaland ashewo beer parlour? grin
Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
Paul and Jude are so childish and selfish.

Let Peter be already! Leave him and his wife alone for goodness sake!!

In the video. They threatened they would put him in a coffin, they would beat him. Paul even destroyed some glassware coming at peter.

This is just wrong on soo many levels.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by Jacktheripper: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
The problem is I don't know peter and I don't know paul

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by Day11(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
Mr.P na Yoruba man

I just confirmed it today.
Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by ashjay001(m): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
dhardline:
Not really into the whole thing but that shade 'beer parlour and restaurant appearances' pain me cry cry .from a brother to his twin that was just not right. cry

E pain me too, but why Peter go release dat private fight video? That probably pained Paul too, n he's taken his revenge!
Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
Peter is a good man....He'll surely b d real deal....

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by EzeeYFB(m): 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
pittoilet:
After celebrating the Okoye wives in a post on social media, Peter Okoye has replied his twin brother's shady tweet about his 'beer parlour' appearances in the US.

Paul tweeted today that Psquare fans stop tagging him in any beer parlor or restaurant appearance in America, especially since he's in Nigeria.

Now Peter who is supposed to perform at a Lounge in the US for a Nigerian Independence day party on October 1st, caught the shade and responded.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZnoQ98gLC6/?hl=en

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/09/brother-moved-peter-okoye-responds-paul/

grown ass men who needs sense
Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by DanielsParker(m): 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
must he post it online?
Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by joepentwo(m): 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
WHO DEM EVEN EPP grin grin grin grin grin grin

ABEG WE HAVE OTHER GUD MUSICIAN OUT DEY!
MK UNA GO ND SIT DOWN grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by Owolabeey003: 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
Why are these guys behaving like this,hardly would u see 18 years old guy behave dis way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Nadia Buari's Pretty Sisters / Beatrice Auta & Sarah Aloysius Are Christians (Kannywood Actresses) / DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.