Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" (59510 Views)

Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) / Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers / #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by Owolabeey003: 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
Why are these guys behaving like this,hardly would u see 18 years old boy behave dis way
Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by monex(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
diadem10:
I swear Peter is so much mature!

No where I've ever seen him insult his brothers nor their wives on media unlike the mgbeke Jude and Paul. Yes, he loves showing himself but his flamboyant life style hurts no one except some mgbeke who can't manage their homes but want to manage other people's home.

he is always the first to run to social media. That ain't mature to me

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by talk2percy(m): 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
Na Mary Slessor I blame..
Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by Smooyis(m): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
This their issue made me to know the twins very well. Peter is more mature and easy going while Paul is somehow the opposite. I can see why they are quarreling. The two natures are in disagreement. shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by enoch701(m): 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
E be like say na Paul get issh. undecided
Nah him jare, I use to blame Peter for everything, but recently I realized Paul nah silent killer.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
enoch701:

Nah him jare, I use to blame Peter for everything, but recently I realized Paul nah silent killer.
I see.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by Etianwanokon: 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
Can't believe this is happening. Please who sowed this seed of discord should uproot it immediately.
Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by abeldestiny22(m): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
They Can Never Be Better Apart.
Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
Paul feeling psychological pains right now. He will soon realise the importance of peter.

70% of all their hits has choreography in it. From get squared till date.

Am waiting to see who is the P and who is the square

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by banre(m): 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
Abeg which 1 b paul wich 1 b peter?
Dem confuse me angry
Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by simeonokah(m): 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
Mr P and rudeboy we don't know but p-square we know. We can't buy your separate music until both of u come back as p-square. U people can't short change us this time.
Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by Stanleyrays(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
Paul is missing his twin brother,but d guy just one dey alone
Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
diadem10:

No where I've ever seen him insult his brothers nor their wives on media unlike the mgbeke Jude and Paul. Yes, he loves showing himself but his flamboyant life style hurts no one except some mgbeke who can't manage their homes but want to manage other people's home.

Don't mind him, apart from that one sef.... Paul too dey underrate his brother, Peter too much. Whenever they are being interviewed, Paul always overshadow Peter,whenever a question is asked
.he doesn't give Peter the chance to air his own views, he makes sure he answers the questions being thrown to them. always posing as the best BTW the two of them, while making Peter look like a fool, abi na dunce... the problem here is Paul and his over sabi attitude ..after now, he will still be the one to enter studio to cry and yarn dust, about their family history..... #paulisabully

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by petitejolie(f): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
what is wrong with this money miss road mummy boys sef
Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by tiger28: 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
diadem10:

i said it before, Peter will do better than the other 2 villagers(jude and paul) because he is detribalized and exposed. His bestman was Emmanuel adebayo ((Togo/yoruba), his wife is half Polish from a "well recognised" ,well to do home in lagos while the others married Pure village hustling girls. To me,Peter is Igbo man while the other 2 are Igbos. I saw a video on youtube of King elegushi's party and saw how Peter greeted the Elderly Kwam 1 Wasiu ayinde and King elegushi and I knew right away that this Peter is truly "One Nigeria" and respects his elders.

10 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by tosyne2much(m): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
tipwill:
I don't really believe these guys are quarreling. If it is actually true, then they are both immature. Not because of the quarrel (people quarrel for different reasons), but the manner in which they are handling it.
My brother, these guys are not fighting abegg. They are only deceiving the gullible minds
Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by Chubhie: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
Mouthgag:
See engrish composition grin
This dog has some semblance with basket mouth.
Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by obinoral1179(m): 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
diadem10:

but both of them are a disgrace to the world of twins..... Am a twin but it pains me they are acting like this......
Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
This was really wrong of Paul on so many levels jeeez.
Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by Omotall(m): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
d most nonsense twins i av ever see on dis planet,nonsense people cool
Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by Petersamuel8(m): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
diadem10:

very much with you kiss

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by mavinc4u(f): 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
HegenIkomkeh:
From all indications Mr Paul is the immature and problematic fellow.Greedy too I think.Even in the video that was released He was the one insulting Peter and calling him "a shameful".Peter just ignored him even when he was shouting directly at peter and even throwing shades at his wife on social media.If you ask me I'd say he's the one who betrayed his twin.Peter never attacked Paul in the face of all this but Paul has been doing so.Let him just let this guy be and go his own way. Shey he say he has the singing talent....

Point of correction, peter is the immature and greedy one. Yes, a big shame on peter who cannot respect their elder brother and who do not want their elder brother to have any share of the money they make. Are you sure know what greediness mean, just asking? He only made a comment and peter is looking for sympathy. Abeg make e go sit down.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by mavinc4u(f): 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
tiger28:
i said it before, Peter will do better than the other 2 villagers(jude and paul) because he is detribalized and exposed. His bestman was Emmanuel adebayo ((Togo/yoruba), his wife is half Polish from a "well recognised" ,well to do home in lagos while the others married Pure village hustling girls. To me,Peter is Igbo man while the other 2 are Igbos. I saw a video on youtube of King elegushi's party and saw how Peter greeted the Elderly Kwam 1 Wasiu ayinde and King elegushi and I knew right away that this Peter is truly "One Nigeria" and respects his elders.

What is this one saying? The coming of the twins says it all that Paul is the blessed one. Their mummy has blessed paul for respecting his elders and there is nothing you can do. You are only comfortable as long as your own. Imagine saying the other 2 married village hustling girls because they are not your sisters abi. This is why most of you disgust me.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by lebete3000: 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
E be like say na Paul get issh. undecided

I dunno why people are just realizing this.

I think peeps are just blinded by the fact that Paul is d main man in Psquare and feel Peter should be forever grateful and take any trash Paul throws at him even to the point of intruding into Peter' home despite him respecting Paul's family.

Even from Paul's nickname Rudebouy...you'll likely guess right to believe he's not just a rude but also possibly a cruel person in real life.

It's d same way ppl can't see Don jazzy may have been responsible for the split in Mo'hits. As D'banj tried all his best to make things work but manipulative ppl are great at manoeuvring people mentally to their sides and ruining one's life and career if they don't get what they want, yet will still dump you even after they get what they want.

It's best one aggressively cut such people off quickly b4 they spread like a cancer all over you and terminate one's life slowly.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by jacyhelen(f): 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
pittoilet:
After celebrating the Okoye wives in a post on social media, Peter Okoye has replied his twin brother's shady tweet about his 'beer parlour' appearances in the US.

Paul tweeted today that Psquare fans stop tagging him in any beer parlor or restaurant appearance in America, especially since he's in Nigeria.

Now Peter who is supposed to perform at a Lounge in the US for a Nigerian Independence day party on October 1st, caught the shade and responded.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZnoQ98gLC6/?hl=en

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/09/brother-moved-peter-okoye-responds-paul/

My opinion===>Thisis rubbish..A woman u know for some years and your blood brother u grew up with for dunken years,which one is better??...
I wonder the kind of sex or charm this lola used on Peter..No wonder they never approved him marrying her....
Blood is thicker than water!!!!!
Brothers will stay there forever for u,in sun and rain but a Woman will Leave some day....Am a woman but must say the truth!!!
# sosad.
#so sad.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by Abudu2000(m): 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
HegenIkomkeh:
From all indications Mr Paul is the immature and problematic fellow.Greedy too I think.Even in the video that was released He was the one insulting Peter and calling him "a shameful".Peter just ignored him even when he was shouting directly at peter and even throwing shades at his wife on social media.If you ask me I'd say he's the one who betrayed his twin.Peter never attacked Paul in the face of all this but Paul has been doing so.Let him just let this guy be and go his own way. Shey he say he has the singing talent....
seems like you don't even know what's happening..Mr p is the greedy one who want to cut off Jude. Now if you truly believe in one family why would you be unhappy that your elder is getting a fair share of the proceeds even tho he isn't bringing much to the table? Is the peter himself bringing much into the group?? He does nothing but dance. Anyways it's their problems tho but never try to judge from the outside. I am sure the three of them ar all at fault but it seems peter to putting much effort into making the public see him in a good light

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by tonquendo4u(m): 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
Na small pikin de worry these old men.
Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by Rapsino(m): 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
Pls what should i say now?
Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by murphyibiam15(m): 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
diadem10:

them no send you bro.. they're family and will settle soon.. keep your choice of whom you like to your pocket

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by Bambela(m): 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
May almighty God restore peace in your home. IJN
Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by Goddard(m): 11:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
I would've said that both of you are fools but that's gonna be too harsh. Previously you had this kind of problems but you never wanted to learn from it.
Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by BALLOSKI: 12:00am On Sep 30, 2017
Peter always sounds pained as if there's a gang up against his wife , not him. It's always so with African families. You don't have to throw away your people.

I heard his mum and dad were not in support of that girl . Is it because she's Yoruba? That's bad . Jude and Paul married Ibo girls abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma Smiles In Baby Bump Maternity Photo / Meet Nadia Buari's Pretty Sisters / Beatrice Auta & Sarah Aloysius Are Christians (Kannywood Actresses)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.