Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

'buhari' Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'buhari' Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable (731 Views)

Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya / P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) / Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'buhari' Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by peteregwu(m): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
Psquare

Dear Paul and Peter,

I have just been informed that one of you unilaterally announced the ‘split’ of the crisis-prone P-Square. That’s an act of self-determination. It is treasonable and worthy of classification as terrorism.

I recall that your late mother paid me a visit at my Daura home a couple of years ago. We shared dinner and discussed late into the night. And we agreed that the unity of P-Square would forever remain non-negotiable.

My aides told me that you 'separated' sometime last year, tasted uneventful solo musical careers, reconciled, and went back to making great music. I missed the story. Nigerian newspapers conspired to leave me in the dark by not doing cartoon impressions of the development. But you can’t try that secessionist stunt on my wide-awake watch.

You were made a group by fetal amalgamation. You were created twins. Your unity is a settled matter.

I am aware that your relationship has been dogged by rancor, discord and spite for a long while. You barely manage to function as one singing unit. Yet, you must endure the attrition and accept that you have been trapped by fate. You must continue to collaborate and conjure love songs from your shared bitterness.

None of you can go his separate way. You must stay together even though your group can hardly agree on anything except that you both mutually resent each other and can’t address the root cause of the contention.

I am told both of you are talented dancers. You must quickly return to the normal of hostile partnership. You don’t want my troops to teach you a lesson in Python Dance.

-President and Commander-in-Chief

By: Emmanuel Ugwu for SaharaReporters.
Emmanuel at immaugwu@gmail.com / Twitter: @EmmaUgwuTheMan.

Written pieces and contributions on this platform are the opinions of the writers only and do not represent the opinions of Tori.ng
Re: 'buhari' Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by MikeBetty(m): 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
Psquare Unity Is Sacrosant, Non-Negotiable. Any Of The Who Think Othewise Has Crossed The National Red Line And Has Committed Treason. I Therefore Call COAS to roll the military hardware donated by Jordan President To Psqare's Resident For Alingo Dance. Over And Out.
Re: 'buhari' Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by peteregwu(m): 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
MikeBetty:
Psquare Unity Is Sacrosant, Non-Negotiable. Any Of The Who Think Othewise Has Crossed The National Red Line And Has Committed Treason. I Therefore Call COAS to roll the military hardware donated by Jordan President To Psqare's Resident For Alingo Dance. Over And Out.

grin good one. In fact e be like say na you even write the one o posted here. I dey suspect you.
Re: 'buhari' Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by MikeBetty(m): 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
peteregwu:

grin good one. In fact e be like say na you even write the one o posted here. I dey suspect you.
Nwannem, Nobi Me Write Am Oooo. I Jus Jeje Dey Follow Politrick 4 Dis Obodo Naija Contiri

(1) (Reply)

JAY-Z And Beyonce Make First Public Appearance With Their Twins See Pics / Bovi Shares Adorable Photo Of Him And His Daughter Playing On Snapchat / I'll Rather Talk All Night Than Have Great Sex -- Jim Iyke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.