Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary (61432 Views)

Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba / Demi Lovato Comes Out As Non-Binary (Video) / "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by HolinessForever: 11:09am On Aug 13, 2021
Eminem's 19-year-old child has come out as non-binary.
The teenager made the announcement in a TikTok video last week and asked fans to 'call me Stevie (they/she/he)'.

Eminem legally adopted Stevie, formerly known as Whitney, in 2005, after the rapper, 48, briefly reconciled with Stevie's mother Kim Scott, 46.

In a video posted on the social media site, Stevie shows their journey to non-binary- an umbrella term for people whose gender identity doesn't sit comfortably with 'man' or 'woman'.

Audio of the teenager crying with joy is played at the start of the video before a montage of photos is shown to document their transformation over the years.

The video begins with snaps of Eminem's child being known as Whitney with 'she/ her pronouns' captioned before transitioning into photos alongside the pronouns 'they/ her' 19 seconds in.

Cutting their blonde hair short and sporting a nose piercing, Stevie then poignantly reveals their name alongside the caption 'all pronouns'.

Stevie wrote: 'Watch me become more comfortable with myself' and 'forever growing and changing', and has used the hashtags '#genderfluid #bi and #nonbinary' in several posts.

The post was liked by their sister Hailie Jade, 25, who is Eminem's biological daughter with Kim.

According to The Sun, the teenager's new name was referenced in their grandmother Kathleen Sluck's obituary last month.

It read: 'Kathleen was a exceptional mom to her two daughters; Kim and Dawn; and was overjoyed to become a grandmother to her grandchildren; Alaina, Adam, Hailie, Stevie, P.J., and Parker.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9890139/amp/Eminems-child-19-comes-non-binary-tells-fans-call-Stevie.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by HolinessForever: 11:10am On Aug 13, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by MITCHELL96: 11:48am On Aug 13, 2021
Nawa ooo, All these Oyibo sef undecided undecided undecided Even this American singer Demi Lovato came out same too

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by longetivity(m): 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
Is she a mail or femail

62 Likes

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Righteousness2(m): 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
Abomination ontop High Confusion.
See how Humans are confusing themselves in a Confused and decaying world.

Folks the world is going haywire,
The end of this age as we know it is upon us..
JESUS is Coming..

179 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Greatzeus(m): 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
Imagine this is the upmost concern of a 19 year. If she was in Nigeria, still battling with getting C6 in maths or English,or getting 200+ in jamb or don't know where are next meal will come from,he/she won't be talking about binary or non binary numbers grin
Anyway I'm glad to see his dad on Nas' latest album " King Disease ll", both are legends but Nas? He's the G.O.A.T,a men's men, rappers rapper :
Modified: Thanks for the corrections guy,I missed 4 out of the lyrics. It's funny some of y'all had to Google the lyrics grin. I listened the album religiously in early 2000s and the way I got the lyrics then,still sticked with me till date grin though I have listened to the album severally over the years,those wrong lyrics I recited then still stuck with me, even after hearing the correct words grin
So chill guys,I got it

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Cyphar(m): 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
This is one of the highest form of confusion.

He/she/them/our, yours grin

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Drizzy5001(m): 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2021
My favorite rapper cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Generalwoodz(m): 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
Who do we blame now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by maureensylvia(f): 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hian confusion, depression, bipolar disorder all join

Biko Check my signature fes... Osim she her we they them

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by TalkTalkTwins(m): 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by DropsMic(m): 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
The future is going to be fun..

grin grin grin

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by GeneralPula: 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
A local man is not surprised at all..

The funniest part is all these things are just the beginning..

20 Likes

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Dikaveli(m): 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
I am not here because of Eminem

But i want to use this media to thank you all that gave me advice when i made a post about visiting north for the first time precisely kaduna.

I left onitsha last week Thursday around 5pm via chimezie transport and arrived kaduna last week Friday by 5pm.

My stay was awesome that i really enjoyed the atmospheric nature of kaduna state.

I achieved my purpose of going there as a medicine dealer also the people there are nice and peace loving in the part i was in narayi, barnawa and sabo axis where christians resides mostly.

I started my journey back day before yesterday being Wednesday, we left kaduna around pass 6pm via welfare transport only for the car to broke down first at aviele edo state around 4am on Thursday ( yesterday) after some work from their mechanic we managed it until it finally broke down again at iwu or ewu junction also in edo state after some minutes or may be an hour the un serious and selfish driver of the welfare company told us that their company mechanic is coming down from aba, we all ve to make haste while the sun shine after the 9.5k we paid to welfare transport we paid another 1k to God bless ezenwata that came around to my final destination onitsha.

May all glory be to God for the journey mercy.

I arrived onitsha by 4pm yesterday.

Once again thanks to you guys ( we this i believe we are one family in respective of our tribal differences.

One love...

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by fourboys: 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
tongue
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by ugochukwufrenzy: 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
binary ko,decimal ni..these whites just wan spoil dis world finish

22 Likes

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Aflix(m): 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
In a few generations from now, things like this would be considered completely normal. Those who would be part of the coming generation would even consider us archaic for not seeing it as normal.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by MayorWhales: 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
Local man is confused �‍♂️

5 Likes

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by kingemaker(m): 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
longetivity:
Is she a mail or femail
Gmail bro, GMAIL.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by dettolgel: 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
Awo nairaland two strokes men, food don done. Make una come pour una frustration here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by STEWpid(f): 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lobar Thorn

11 Likes

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
One day i will come out as a wood. This nonsense is getting out of hand. Soon we will have transage, transracial, trans responsibility

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by BanevsJoker(m): 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
In 2021 if you feel ugly as a girl, just claim you are a boy and you instantly become handsome.
Uwa mmebi.

31 Likes

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Foreigna2: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
Non binary?
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
I was going to ask "ewo tu ni binary o" before reading.
I have just finished reading the one that said she's a lesbian now I'm reading another person saying he/she/they is binary.
Ok now this is very funny biko

10 Likes

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Weklor: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

1 Like

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by chii8(f): 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hian.......

Is it just me that's struggling to understand what this write-up is all about.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by RZArecta(m): 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kudos to it. The ones I pity are the transgenders who go for séxchange because they later regret it cool

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins / Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose / Davido Sad Over "Mama Davido Restaurant & Bar" (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.