Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,348 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

"You Treated Me Like Trash When I Was Ur Backup Singer" - Timaya To Eedris - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Treated Me Like Trash When I Was Ur Backup Singer" - Timaya To Eedris (1116 Views)

Werengato: Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Music Video As Backup Singer (Pix) / Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work / Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

"You Treated Me Like Trash When I Was Ur Backup Singer" - Timaya To Eedris by joseph6071: 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
''Eedris Abdulkareem F*ck, You Treated Me Like Trash When I Was Your Back Up Singer, Eedris You Are A Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker'' - Timaya see video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIta6Soro1Q
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: "You Treated Me Like Trash When I Was Ur Backup Singer" - Timaya To Eedris by Deadprez: 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hhh
Re: "You Treated Me Like Trash When I Was Ur Backup Singer" - Timaya To Eedris by majamajic(m): 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
ok, no one is perfect
Re: "You Treated Me Like Trash When I Was Ur Backup Singer" - Timaya To Eedris by anuoluwapo884(m): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
Eyah
Re: "You Treated Me Like Trash When I Was Ur Backup Singer" - Timaya To Eedris by StarFist(m): 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
Fact.. Crying of a drowned man
Re: "You Treated Me Like Trash When I Was Ur Backup Singer" - Timaya To Eedris by LifeofAirforce(m): 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
Nobody is a champion forever.

When you're up there, don't look down on people coming up .

Eedris never thought timaya would be bigger Than him today.

2 Likes

Re: "You Treated Me Like Trash When I Was Ur Backup Singer" - Timaya To Eedris by pizzylee(m): 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
eni body lo le lowo....b4 careful aw u treat people especially d ones u feel u r better than at a moment
Re: "You Treated Me Like Trash When I Was Ur Backup Singer" - Timaya To Eedris by samyyoung1(m): 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
Cool
Re: "You Treated Me Like Trash When I Was Ur Backup Singer" - Timaya To Eedris by Mynd44: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2017

(1)

Funke Akindele And Jenifa Diary All Stars Looking Stunning In New Episode Photos / Ex Beauty Queen And Flavor's Daughter Share Passionate Yuletide Kiss / Surprising!!! An Update On Dr Sid And Wife’s Marital Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.