Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,860 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" (38563 Views)

Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work / Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' / Marriage Doesn’t Work, Just Have A Child - Timaya Advises Phyno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by stane007: 8:57am On Aug 27, 2018
Few hours after Nigerian music star, Timaya disclosed he is done making babies, he was spotted in a video advising Phyno and others about marriage

In the viral video Phyno shared on his Insta-story, Timaya was spotted saying 'marriage doesn't work, just have babies.' Here is the video below; 

https://lailasnews.com/marriage-doesnt-work-just-have-a-child-timaya-advises-phyno/

3 Likes

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by Ionkidiz(m): 9:13am On Aug 27, 2018
Timaya na God go bless you

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by itspzpics(m): 9:17am On Aug 27, 2018
Chaii n he's talking sense oo

VIDEO : Slay Queen Caught And Beaten For Stealing Sperm After S*x >>>> http://www.praizenews.com/video-slay-queen-caught-beaten-stealing-sperm-sx/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by tstx(m): 9:31am On Aug 27, 2018
it only works if both parties wants it to work..

see my signature

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by Bluezy13(m): 9:37am On Aug 27, 2018
Hmmm...
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by Waakanda: 9:41am On Aug 27, 2018
Very wrong advice bro undecided ... As for me, I'm enjoying my marriage like 'kilode' cheesy

183 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 27, 2018
I don't really blame timaya for making this statement.I blame the prevalence of cheating in most marriages.Predominance of cheating in marriage institutions is what most of this"no marriage"proponents adduce when defending their decision not to get married.
Moreover, finding the right partner these days is beginning to look like an arduous task.But I don't subscribe to babymamaism.If you end up settling down with the right person,I don't see why the marriage won't stand the test of time

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by Ekez(m): 9:59am On Aug 27, 2018
Why'll marriage work were bitches are all about ur bank account

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 27, 2018
Kimsokrates:
I don't really blame timaya for making this statement.I blame the prevalence of cheating in most marriage.Prominence of cheating in marriage institutions is what most of this"no marriage"proponent adduce when defending their decision not to get married.
Moreover, finding the right partner these days is beginning to look like an arduous task.But I don't subscribe to babymamaism.If you end up settling down with the right person,I don't see why the marriage won't stand the test of time
He has learned a lesson from empress.Na money be fine Bo-Bo.

5 Likes

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by Lautechgossip(m): 10:06am On Aug 27, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by cassidy1996(m): 10:07am On Aug 27, 2018
bad advice

5 Likes

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by jaszplus12(m): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2018
yea he's right to express his feelings on marriage... those who agree should ask their parents first and then conclude before firing from the hip on social media! if marriage doesn't work I think the society will really cease to be called SOCIETY!
phyno should also seek his parents opinion on the topic...

5 Likes

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by mytime24(f): 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
See them baby papas undecided

Giving advice to fellow men to b like them embarassed

What a shame

29 Likes

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by jbreezy: 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
Honestly, itz jst hard to find a naija woman who will love yu unconditionally for wu yu are...american/ british women av different mentality tho...for me, itz either foreign woman or no marriage

17 Likes

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by Lorenzop: 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
This Timaya is a certified looser, just because yours doesn't work does not mean marriage isn't worth it....why not tell upcoming musicians who hasn't hit it yet to quit just because they have not had a breakthrough.... And the mo.ron will busy spoiling his little brat cum slay mama in the making....mumu undecided

41 Likes

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by arixsto2(m): 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hmm
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by Bantino(m): 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
Marriage works

Don't be deceived!!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by kennypoju04: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
True talk big bro
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by Shortyy(f): 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
SMH look at what a so called respected celebrity is vomiting from his mouth? Marriage is not for everyone. Don't discourage people from getting married just cuz you are not mentally mature to get married.
I'll get married someday, when I'm ready and with someone who understands me. Not just love, love isn't enough.

I'm so disappointed in you Timaya.

23 Likes

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by xtervaganza(m): 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
He's right. I wish I never got married and more than 70% of married men feel the same way

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by seedord247(m): 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
Now Nigerian men are waking up.

Marriage is a scam and it doesn’t benefit men in any way. Stay single and enjoy sex with all type of fishes!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by moskecity: 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
Bad advice.

3 Likes

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by Eziokwugbaoto: 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
Marriage is an institution ordained by God.
So Mr. Timaya sorry oga Timaya(Mr is it not that title they use for married men ? sorry to have called you that) are you indirectly saying God is a failure
Phyno a word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by StylesX: 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
True talk, baby mama is the way, that one you get to fvck when you like but you be bound by any oath and obligation

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by Dhortunn(m): 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
Nigerian Celebrities Should Never Be Taken As Role Models.

11 Likes

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
Very good advice.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo Celebrates His 39th Birthday With His Wife, Adaeze And Kids (Photos) / BBNaija: Peter Okoye Supports Tacha / Wedding Pictures Of Omoruyi Loco Efe, Sam Loco's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.