Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! (1309 Views)

Ask Your Questions About Christianity And Scriptures Here. / Was Celsus Right About Christianity? / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! by Niflheim(m): 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
This is number 1!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! by Niflheim(m): 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
Number 2!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! by Niflheim(m): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
Number 3!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! by Niflheim(m): 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
Number 4 is a classic!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! by Niflheim(m): 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
Number 5!!! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! by Niflheim(m): 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
This is number 6!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! by Niflheim(m): 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
007 stands for Bond!!!.............................James Bond!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! by Niflheim(m): 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
8!!! Superb!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! by adepeter2027(m): 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ya image 4 tho
Re: My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! by dalaman: 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
The point of eternal punishment is so the gullible can feel superior, one of it's main purpose is to make believers avoid questioning their religion. It makes believers act all special because they think and believe they aren't going to hell - Dalaman

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! by Martinez19(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
Niflheim:
Number 4 is a classic!!!
grin grin grin grin oya come and be going! grin grin

Re: My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! by Martinez19(m): 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
CHRISTIAN : how do you ignore the fact that a banana fits perfectly into your hand, curves into your mouth and has a natural opener at the top. It could only be intelligently designed.
DUSTY SMITH : well a banana fits perfectly in your ass but that doesn't mean it's nature's version of a butt plug.

- - - - - cult of dusty grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! by hopefulLandlord: 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
dalaman:
The point of eternal punishment is so the gullible can feel superior, one of it's main purpose is to make believers avoid questioning their religion. It makes believers act all special because they think and believe they aren't going to hell - Dalaman
god loves them so much he made sure they're born into a family or environment where they worship the "right" god (abrahamic) through the "right" religion (Christianity) and belong to the "right" sect (RCCG); they had all the "advantages", they're special, god handed them heaven on a platter of gold

they never stop to think of people who didn't have those "advantages" because it would make them uncomfortable when they realise The Muslim feels just as lucky as they feel, their god loves them so much he made sure they're born into a family or environment where they worship the "right" god (abrahamic) through the right religion (Islam) and belong to the right sect (Sunni), god also handed them heaven on a platter of gold

can't you just see how special they all feel?

NONE of them feels unlucky, they all feel they're special

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! by dalaman: 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
god loves them so much he made sure they're born into a family or environment where they worship the "right" god (abrahamic) through the "right" religion (Christianity) and belong to the "right" sect (RCCG); they had all the "advantages", they're special

they never stop to think of people who didn't have those "advantages" because it would make them uncomfortable when they realise The Muslim feels just as lucky as they feel, their god loves them so much he made sure they're born into a family or environment where they worship the "right" god (abrahamic) through the right religion (Islam) and belong to the right sect (Sunni)

can't you just, as a neutral, see how they're so fortunate?

The favourite line of the muslims is:

" Thank Allah am a Muslim "

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! by adepeter2027(m): 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
Martinez19:
CHRISTIAN : how do you ignore the fact that a banana fits perfectly into your hand, curves into your mouth and has a natural opener at the top. It could only be intelligently designed.
DUSTY SMITH : well a banana fits perfectly in your ass but that doesn't mean it's nature's version of a butt plug.

- - - - - cult of dusty grin grin

Jésùs christ.

Finishing

1 Like

Re: My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! by hopefulLandlord: 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
dalaman:

The favourite line of the muslims is:
" Thank Allah am a Muslim "
These guys don't know how comical it all looks to a neutral

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! by Martinez19(m): 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
hahn:
When Jesus comes

Christians:
grin grin grin grin grin christian will absorb anything, ride on Lord Jesus.
Re: My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
♡ this

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! by butterflyl1on: 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sorry to poo on your parade guys but I can see that this party is strictly for atheists as nobody else gives a poo about your memes. cheesy grin

Re: My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! by chemystery: 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:
♡ this
Nice kiss
Re: My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! by chemystery: 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
Have you ever imagined how Yahweh's todo list would have looked like?
Here, your guess is as good as mine....

Re: My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! by hahn(m): 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
smiley

1 Like

Re: My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! by Ericsunday619: 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
Niflheim:
This is number 1!!!
is this man your friend?

Re: My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! by obisco4u: 1:27am On Sep 30, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
god loves them so much he made sure they're born into a family or environment where they worship the "right" god (abrahamic) through the "right" religion (Christianity) and belong to the "right" sect (RCCG); they had all the "advantages", they're special, god handed them heaven on a platter of gold

they never stop to think of people who didn't have those "advantages" because it would make them uncomfortable when they realise The Muslim feels just as lucky as they feel, their god loves them so much he made sure they're born into a family or environment where they worship the "right" god (abrahamic) through the right religion (Islam) and belong to the right sect (Sunni), god also handed them heaven on a platter of gold

Nice one.
Re: My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! by tartar9(m): 5:47am On Sep 30, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:
♡ this
If you were a god you'd have the mindset of a god
Re: My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
tartar9:
If you were a god you'd have the mindset of a god
what is the mindset of a god?
Re: My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! by STUPUDTHEISTS: 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
Niflheim:
Number 4 is a classic!!!
Frater you no go kill person here grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! by dalaman: 8:46am On Oct 02, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

"Religious believers today, as in ancient times, are not as a rule much interested in theology. And not at all in the evolutionary steps that lead to the present day world religions. They are concerned instead with religious faith, and the benefits it provides."

"The creation myths explain all they need to know of deep history in order to maintain tribal unity. In times of change and danger, their personal faith promises stability, and peace. When faced by threat and competition from outside groups, the myths assure the believers that they are paramount in the sight of God. Religious faith offers the psychological security that uniquely comes from belonging to a group, and a divinely blessed one at that."

"At least within the immense throngs of Abrahamic faithful around the world, it promises eternal life after death. And in heaven, not hell. Especially if we choose the right denomination within the many available. And pledge to faithfully practice it's rituals."

Edward O. Wilson
The Social Conquest of Earth
Re: My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! by Niflheim(m): 11:26am On Oct 02, 2017
This is number 9!!!.............................Einstein simply referred to them as "FOOLS"!!!

Re: My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! by Niflheim(m): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2017
And this is number 10!!!...................................................LIKE HE SAID, "PURE INSANITY"!!!

Re: My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! by CAPSLOCKED: 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2018

IF THERE’S ONE THING ABOUT CHILDREN THAT WE CAN AGREE ON, IT’S THAT THEY SHOULDN’T BE MURDERED. YET THE GOD OF THE BIBLE KILLS KIDS AGAIN AND AGAIN.

YET WHEN I BRING THIS POINT UP WITH CHRISTIANS, THEY’RE QUITE UNBOTHERED BY IT. WHICH IS VERY STRANGE — ON THE ONE HAND, THEY’RE SINCERELY PRO-LIFE WHEN IT COMES TO FOETUSES, BUT THEY’RE FRIGHTENINGLY BLASÉ ABOUT THIS TENDENCY OF THEIR GOD TO KILL THEM ONCE THEY’RE BORN. (THEY SEEM TO FORGET THAT THEIR GOD ONLY ALLOWS ABOUT ONE EMBRYO IN FIVE TO MAKE IT TO BIRTH, MAKING GOD THE GREATEST ABORTIONIST OF ALL.)

EVEN THOUGH I HAVE TO DIE SOMEDAY (BECAUSE DEATH IS MY PORTION, AND YOURS AS WELL), I’D RATHER NOT BE MURDERED, ESPECIALLY NOT IN CHILDHOOD. BEING KILLED OFTEN ENTAILS SOME KIND OF PAIN, AND AS A MORAL PERSON, I HAVE THIS IDEA THAT IT’S WRONG TO CAUSE PAIN UNNECESSARILY.

BUT KILLING CHILDREN THROUGH WARS, PLAGUES AND FLOODS (IN THE BIBLE) AND WITH CANCER AND STARVATION SEEMS LIKES THE KIND OF THING A MORALLY CALLOUS INDIVIDUAL WOULD DO, AND ONE WOULD WONDER IF THERE WEREN’T SOMETHING WRONG WITH HIS MORAL SENSE.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Temptation Essential In The Exercise Of Freewill? / Pastor Assembles Half Naked Women To Pray In Church Where A Child Got Missing / Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.