Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Was Celsus Right About Christianity? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Celsus Right About Christianity? (1542 Views)

Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? / My Top 10 Quotes About Christianity!!! / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by OtemAtum: 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
Common Era 21:24, 25
24. Christianity is fuelled with fear, false testimonies and threatening words. As soon as the fuel of fear and the power of threats are no more employed in this religion, it shall lose its balance and would be forced to stand on the single foot of false testimonies alone.
25. But as wisdom circulates, false testimonies shall also have no effect on the people and gullibility shall become a forgotten thing.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by tripplephi: 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
see BELIEVE whatever you want.

the END will expose all things

OtemAtum:

24. Christianity is fuelled with fear, false testimonies and threatening words. As soon as the fuel of fear and the power of threats are no more employed in this religion, it shall lose its balance and would be forced to stand on the single foot of false testimonies alone.
25. But as wisdom circulates, false testimonies shall also have no effect on the people and gullibility shall become a forgotten thing.

1 Like

Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by OtemAtum: 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
tripplephi:
see BELIEVE whatever you want.

the END will expose all things

Yes, but I know the end already. I know what is wrong and that is Christianity.
Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by OtemAtum: 4:31am On Oct 14, 2018
Is Celsus right?
Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by OtemAtum: 10:33am On Oct 16, 2018
Celsus my man
Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by OtemAtum: 1:05am On Oct 27, 2018
Hmm
Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by OtemAtum: 6:17am On Oct 29, 2018
Celsus the great
Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by OtemAtum: 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
Wise words
Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by OtemAtum: 5:38am On Nov 20, 2018
Great words
Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by DonBabaNG: 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
On this doctrine of fear. I quite agree. There won't be Christianity without the fear of hell fire ( the ultimate sanction)

OtemAtum:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by OtemAtum: 3:49am On Nov 25, 2018
DonBabaNG:
On this doctrine of fear. I quite agree. There won't be Christianity without the fear of hell fire ( the ultimate sanction)

The fearless people don't do Christianity
Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by OtemAtum: 11:39am On Dec 06, 2018
Learn
Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by dazzlingd(m): 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2018
OtemAtum:
Learn

That's how you abandoned your thread.
Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by OtemAtum: 8:22am On Dec 08, 2018
dazzlingd:

That's how you abandoned your thread.
lol...coming back with full force soon. Just relax.
Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by OtemAtum: 11:44am On Mar 10, 2019
You must know this.
Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by OtemAtum: 9:26am On Mar 24, 2019
be learned
Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by OtemAtum: 5:55pm On May 09, 2019
Learn
Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by OtemAtum: 6:44pm On May 19, 2019
We're now seeing the truth
Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by OtemAtum: 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
See this

1 Like

Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by Niflheim(m): 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
@OtemAtum,

You are truely the one who possesses the secret teachings of all ages, for I was on a website, and they said the same thing about christianity trying to induce fear:........................

[/b]"If it be hell, he gives you burning rocks to handle, he makes you float in a frightful darkness as thick as pitch; he places liquid sulfur upon your tongue. Your nostrils are filled with an abominable stench as of Hell itself, and he shows you terrible torments, causing you to hear excruciating groans."[b]

This is how the jesuit priest, Ignatius of Loyola, made his disciples believe in the fictional hell!!!

THE LINK:............................https://www.evilgoy.com/SLIB/satanslibrary/Nazarene_Thoughtform.html

1 Like

Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by OtemAtum: 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
Maximus69 , is this also story story? grin
Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
OtemAtum:

I believe true christainity don't teach hell fire. I belong to this group, altho I know that there is no hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by OtemAtum: 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
JMAN05:

I believe true christainity don't teach hell fire. I belong to this group, altho I know that there is no hell fire.
Hmm, this means that Pastor W.F Kumuyi is a false christian for teaching hell fire and he would eventually end up in hell fire because he is false.
Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
OtemAtum:

Hmm, this means that Pastor W.F Kumuyi is a false christian for teaching hell fire and he would eventually end up in hell fire because he is false.

Some clergy men teach that doctrine because they believe that when it is out of the way, crime will fill the air. While some believe it is the best punishment for those who caused others great pain on Earth by their lifestyle.

Not a Bible teaching.

1 Like

Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by OtemAtum: 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
JMAN05:

Some clergy men teach that doctrine because they believe that when it is out of the way, crime will fill the air. While some believe it is the best punishment for those who caused others great pain on Earth by their lifestyle.

Not a Bible teaching.
I actually saw Hell Fire in the bible, didn't you?
Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
OtemAtum:
I actually saw Hell Fire in the bible, didn't you?

You saw it in a translation of the Bible. Check the original word. Misleading translations have it.

1 Like

Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by OtemAtum: 12:11am On Oct 15, 2019
JMAN05:

You saw it in a translation of the Bible. Check the original word. Misleading translations have it.
I saw it in King James Version.
Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 15, 2019
OtemAtum:
I saw it in King James Version.

It's misleading.

1 Like

Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by Hairyrapunzel: 11:44am On Oct 15, 2019
JMAN05:

It's misleading.

So nwt that has jehovah written over 200 times in the new testament in places where it was never mentioned even in the original Greek manuscripts is not a misleading translation?

You guys are a very confused bunch

1 Like

Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by OtemAtum: 9:31am On Jul 05, 2020
Hmm
Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by OtemAtum: 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
Just passing by
Re: Was Celsus Right About Christianity? by Kobojunkie: 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
OtemAtum:
I am fearless, yet I do Christianity.
OtemAtum:

I do agree that Christianity as it exists today was indeed built on doctrines and traditions of fear, false testimonies and threatening words. But what concept or successful idea does not have a side to it that does not

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria's Longest Serving Missionary Rev.fr. Angus Fraser / Saluting Position In The Boys' Brigade Nigeria / Stop Blocking Your Angels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.