Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Has Anyone Been Able To Apply To The Local Govt. Commission Advert. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has Anyone Been Able To Apply To The Local Govt. Commission Advert. (685 Views)

Have You Been Able To Successfully Register For Lagos Teacher's Recruitment? / N-EXIT: How To Fix "Local Govt Tab" Issues / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Been Able To Apply To The Local Govt. Commission Advert. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
Pls Nairalander,

My wife and I have being trying to login to the Lagos State Local Government job advertisement site since day one but we couldn't achieve anything tangible. What is wrong with the site. Its said that it will close today midnight but we still can't login to register. As anyone being able to login. The site is jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Apply To The Local Govt. Commission Advert. by omocalabar(m): 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
I have,..if u can't, register it ngcareers.com...its traffic free over there
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Apply To The Local Govt. Commission Advert. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
omocalabar:
I have,..if u can't, register it ngcareers.com...its traffic free over there
Thank you
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Apply To The Local Govt. Commission Advert. by immaq8(f): 5:00am On Sep 30, 2017
Jxt done mine.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Anyone With Idea On How To Start Selling Data MTN / First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Business Manager Recruitment - Lagos, Ibadan, Beni / How To Apply For Subsea 7 (offshore Energy Company) Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.