Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

How To Configure A Laptop With Windows 7 To Browse - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Configure A Laptop With Windows 7 To Browse (1294 Views)

How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / How Do I Configure A Tp-link 3G Wireless Lite N Router / Can Somebody Help With Windows 2003 Server Product Key (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Configure A Laptop With Windows 7 To Browse by Boboribo: 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2010
I just acquired P4 Dell and it came with windows 7 OS. I used XP on my desktop and could effortless configure my visa phone to browse with it. With Windows 7 however, its kind of different. Can anyone give me a blow by blow account of the steps I need to take to configure same. Much obliged as usual.
Re: How To Configure A Laptop With Windows 7 To Browse by deji2009(m): 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2010
google it
Re: How To Configure A Laptop With Windows 7 To Browse by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 07, 2010
Boboribo:

I just acquired P4 Dell and it came with windows 7 OS. I used XP on my desktop and could effortless configure my visa phone to browse with it. With Windows 7 however, its kind of different. Can anyone give me a blow by blow account of the steps I need to take to configure same. Much obliged as usual.

i hope whoever installed windows 7 on your p4 dell installed an rtm and not an rc version
Re: How To Configure A Laptop With Windows 7 To Browse by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:43am On Mar 07, 2010
i dunno o, but im pretty convinced starting a dial up connection in win7 cant be much different from theold ways in xp or vista!

hey look into the cp, the thing is usually pretty self explanatory. u just needto have the modem detected.

but if ms has still not included the capability of inserting apn in the settings u probably need trhird party software, ur phone pc suite or other software for the modem, nigeria networks are very finicky about apn, except etisalat.

are the modem drivers there or is the modem detected?

(1) (Reply)

Best Laptop Available For 100k / New Multilinks Modem Doesn't Unlock? / Linksys Wrt160n For Sale !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.