Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 (16672 Views)

Dragnet Aptitude Test Invite For Exploration And Production Company 2018 / Workforce Union Bank DSA Test Invite. / Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
rawboy:

same situation here. which state in the north?
anybody with pay package info?
200K and above minus field allowances.

1 Like

Re: Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 by sadewodu(m): 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
Dont have my transcript also misplaced my birth certificate!!! Watz the way forward? Well will go with my wace certificate at least it shows my birth date. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 by zado2064: 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
please any additional info on d test?
Re: Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 by fumisko(f): 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
majekdom2:
Thanks
Re: Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 by rawboy: 12:50am On Oct 02, 2017
majekdom2:

Thanks
Re: Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 by Holaz(m): 10:17am On Oct 02, 2017
I too don't hv my transcript.... probably they will give us a deadline since we are just going for the aptitude test first
Re: Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 by Enkay12: 11:21am On Oct 02, 2017
I just hope so
Re: Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 by Charleynmuo: 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
chi555:
I stay in ph and I got d invite. Is it really worth going. I mean spending dat amount of money on transportation for an assessment. Pls whose going from ph.
I stay in ph too,got d invite and I am contemplating going.
Re: Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 by Charleynmuo: 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
ckeedee:
You people should carry student transcript that is always given in hand to them. By the way, has any Portharcourt person gotten the mail so far..
Yope..I did, comtemplating going.
Re: Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 by chi555: 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
Charleynmuo:

Yope..I did, comtemplating going.
It's really annoying. Dunno if I should call their customer care lines and request for a port harcourt venue. sadMtcheww
Re: Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 by ckeedee: 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
chi555:

It's really annoying. Dunno if I should call their customer care lines and request for a port harcourt venue. sadMtcheww
There is no Portharcourt centre, Is a top journey Sha, approximately 9500 naira to and fro, for person like me that have where to stay in Lagos but if you don't have where to stay and considering hotel, sorry is your name.
Re: Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 by Charleynmuo: 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
chi555:

Annoying is an understatment. There is no need you doing that,it would just be a futile effort cos you wont be taken serious. They would tell you its not compulsory you should attend,that it is by choice. And Its already been arranged, they wont bend for just a few people.

1 Like

Re: Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 by Eblaze21: 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
I got a text message stating that I should check my mail, I checked and found nothing (both inbox and spam). Pls what is the best approach? Thanks
Re: Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 by Fexkoti(m): 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
Dose of u bothered about transcript don't kill urself lol...

Called the number at the footnote of the Mail and I explained my case with the HR lady that picked ...she said I should come with my statement of result...

1 Like

Re: Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 by prestraph: 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
Demoralizer... People travel all the way from Borno to lag to write exam then see if they will be shortlisted and u talking of just PH here...saying its just test as if its not one of the selection processes.no tell him to stay at home then, he doesn't know what he wants.
kelzgie:

wow.. all the best oo.. cos it's really a big risk.. ND it's a test not even interview oo.. good luck bro
Re: Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 by olamik2008(m): 11:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
please anyone who has written the test should share their experiences so we can guide ourselves against such....
Re: Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 by kelzgie: 1:14am On Oct 05, 2017
prestraph:
Demoralizer... People travel all the way from Borno to lag to write exam then see if they will be shortlisted and u talking of just PH here...saying its just test as if its not one of the selection processes.no tell him to stay at home then, he doesn't know what he wants.
what's this one saying...?...
Re: Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 by BlackGoldBoy: 8:29am On Oct 05, 2017
Nedu91:
Am also slated for Thursday but mine is 11am. I don't know why they want to see our transcripts though I have mine.
Nedu abeg share ur test experience with men....Wish u Success in ur test....
Re: Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 by sadewodu(m): 9:45am On Oct 05, 2017
Shud we come with originals or just photocopies?
Re: Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 by Enkay12: 9:55am On Oct 05, 2017
Originals
Re: Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 by olamik2008(m): 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
hello bro, can you give info about how this test went, i will write on Saturday, this is my number pls, 07039296639
Enkay12:
Getting transcript from my school is not easy sha, most times they prefer to send it to the organization themselves.

Re: Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 by olamik2008(m): 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
Nedu91:
Am also slated for Thursday but mine is 11am. I don't know why they want to see our transcripts though I have mine.

can you help with how the test is, i am writing on Saturday, this is my number, 07039296639,i will text you back once i got your message should in case you can't call me
Re: Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 by tunafishbabs(m): 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
olamik2008:

can you help with how the test is, i am writing on Saturday, this is my number, 07039296639,i will text you back once i got your message should in case you can't call me

Guy! why are you looking for orijo na grin cool
Just practice your GMAT well and you are good to go
Re: Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 by Enkay12: 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
olamik2008:
hello bro, can you give info about how this test went, i will write on Saturday, this is my number pls, 07039296639
Re: Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 by BlackGoldBoy: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
Enkay12:
If you don't have your transcript, just explain to them and you will be allowed but make sure you go with other documents (original copy). Well, the test was 50 questions for one hour.. Study your sentence corrections, antonyms, word relationship;distance, speed and time, profit and loss, pipes related questions, permutations and combination.. Study the complicated ones so you don't waste time to think much when you see the questions.. Well those are the major questions I saw but maybe the questions vary, I can't say sha.. All the best to you all.. Make proper use of your time.

correct guy....ur head dey der cool
Re: Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 by Taett: 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hi everyone. I'm not done with NYSC. Won't be until December. I have called the customer care line severally but it never goes through. I wish someone could assure me that I could do without the discharge certificate for now and then provide it in the future. Sigh. My test is slated for tomorrow.
Re: Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 by onehbest(m): 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
Abeg who passed the test today
Re: Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 by ckeedee: 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
Write the test or passed the test?
onehbest:
Re: Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 by TheGrandChemist(m): 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
onehbest:
This your question is strong o. The silence on the thread is enough to tell you how wicked the test was today. Though, some of the questions and answers were incomplete. grin

... . And I wonder why some peeps are asking for more info to get an undue advantage. I mean, the guys that wrote today were only armed with the info as regards the nature of the test they got from Eunisell. It would be unfair for you to have more than that info about the nature of the test before taking yours. LoL.

I know I just struck someone's nerve grin , but please don't call for my head o. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 by BlackGoldBoy: 7:08am On Oct 06, 2017
TheGrandChemist:

This your question is strong o. The silence on the thread is enough to tell you how wicked the test was today. Though, some of the questions and answers were incomplete. grin

... . And I wonder why some peeps are asking for more info to get an undue advantage. I mean, the guys that wrote today were only armed with the info as regards the nature of the test they got from Eunisell. It would be unfair for you to have more than that info about the nature of the test before taking yours. LoL.

I know I just struck someone's nerve grin , but please don't call for my head o. cheesy cheesy
Before I read this comment finish my soul don already call for ur head sef......there's nothing like undue advantage, telling other about the test doesn't guarantee them success or failure.....who go pass, go pass; who go fail, go fail.....I wish all those slated for today SUCCESS including myself grin
Re: Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 by TheGrandChemist(m): 8:22am On Oct 06, 2017
BlackGoldBoy:
Before I read this comment finish my soul don already call for ur head sef......there's nothing like undue advantage, telling other about the test doesn't guarantee them success or failure.....who go pass, go pass; who go fail, go fail.....I wish all those slated for today SUCCESS including myself grin
If you say so. LoL.

Success bro
Re: Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 by Nedu91: 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
onehbest:
I got 70

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aso Villa Demo Day 2016: Pictures / The Tech Craze: A Bubble, Not A Solution For Unemployment In Nigeria. / 4 Shocking Facts About Lying On Your CV Every Job Seeker Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.