Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos (30519 Views)

Chicken Republic Sacks Staff For Dancing On Duty / CEO Blasts Security Guard For Sleeping On Duty (Photos) / Policeman Spotted On The Road Side While Welding His Gun, Share By Fazbo (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by Angelanest: 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
Photos of a sleeping policeman are trending on social media platforms for obvious reasons. The police officer was spotted sleeping hard on duty with his rifle by his side. According to the social media user who shared this and condemned such act, even when she went close to take pictures of him, the policeman didn't even blink - oblivious to what was happening around his environment.

This is a security operative who was assigned to protect an area.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/nigerian-policeman-spotted-sleeping-rifle-duty-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by Chuks9000: 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
This photo is disrespectful.
I still don't see the sense of it.
If you ain't bold enough to confront him, then let him be.
I just don't like what the social media has become.

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by nerodenero: 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sleeping on duty should attract fines or query in any organization. At times, me sef dey sleep for office o when tiredgringrin.

In the case of a Police officer handling a rifle and sleeping on duty, this should attract an outright dismissal. Imagine that rifle in the wrong hands!!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by Gossiplover: 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
what makes it disrespectful. don't you know he would have been attacked or his gun even stolen. the policeman should be ashamed of himself... i dont know why the OP covered his face. imagine a security officer sleeping on duty and you are talking story... dis is a wake up call to other lazy policemen

Chuks9000:

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by BreezyCB(m): 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lol
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by Paperwhite(m): 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
Humn! Hope he never high? Odiwka very risk maka onye police na tuora on duty.Check out the positioning of the rifle shocked Hope no accidental discharge on himself or others

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by morbeta(m): 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
This is not funny......police are human for GOD'sake!! When a man is tired, let us learn to respect that. You can't out do nature. Allow the man rest in quietness.

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by nerodenero: 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
Chuks9000:
Imagine that gun was stolen as a result of the Officer sleeping on duty or negliegence and the said gun pointed at you, would you still talk about disrespect or beg that your life be spared?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by Gossiplover: 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
I wonder how some people think. how can you say they should allow him to rest. stop talking trash. imagine a driver sleeping while carrying passengers, don't you know what will happen next... whether he is tired or not, it does not matter. this is very wrong, talking about the policeman's safety and others...assuming this happened in the Niger Delta, the headline would have been . POLICEMAN FOUND DEAD, RIFLE STOLEN BY UNKNOWN HOODLUMS..

Nobody is condemning the policeman for sleeping but for dozing off with his RIFLE which is the most important thing...
morbeta:
This is not funny......police are human for GOD'sake!! When a man is tired, let us learn to respect that. You can't out do nature. Allow the man rest in quietness.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by OjukwuWarBird: 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
Nigerians can complain

Even machines rest

The person who posted this is not matured

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by olamitiwale(m): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
Body no be wood jawee! cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by Yeligray(m): 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
Abeg make en rest jare... But e be like sey

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by amunkita(m): 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
If u have never slept in ur office or Class, cast the first stone...

Nigerians nd hypocrisy....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
The officer wasn't sleeping. He was merely "pretending".

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by AnnyDaniel(m): 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
#issanigerianthing
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
AnnyDaniel:
#issanigerianthing
Make we use am do meme kia kia.meme crew wer u at

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by engrtee(f): 12:58am On Sep 30, 2017
he is human.we have all slept on duty

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by Iyajelili(f): 9:16am On Sep 30, 2017
It is not a new thing now OP
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by Discharge(m): 9:16am On Sep 30, 2017
so someone should not rest again abi?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by lawinart(m): 9:16am On Sep 30, 2017
Chuks9000:
If you ain't bold enough to confront him, then let him be.
I just don't like what the social media has become.

And he shoots u Abi... Mumu. U go and confront him now

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by ekems2017(f): 9:16am On Sep 30, 2017
Make the person wey snap this man commot there. I no wan hear accidental discharge

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 30, 2017
It's a normal thing for them na. It's in the Nigerian Police force's Job Description.

Ensure you sleep on duty, thrice a week.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by ogundeleai(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2017
[quote author=nerodenero post=60956911]Sleeping on duty should attract fines or query in any organization. At times, me sef dey sleep for office o when tiredgringrin.

In the case of a Police officer handling a rifle and sleeping on duty, this should attract an outright dismissal. Imagine that rifle in the wrong hands!!![/quote
Atimes nature is difficult to cheat
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by ashawopikin(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2017
Body no be firewood grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by hatchy(f): 9:21am On Sep 30, 2017
engrtee:
he is human.we have all slept on duty
Even with a loaded riffle?

Make una dey reason sometimes before una talk na!

The Op shouldn't have posted his pictures if his face and number will be covered because it makes no sense complaining.
That policeman should be dismissed for negligence of duty.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by FavoredGuy: 9:22am On Sep 30, 2017
It is their way
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by IRockALot(m): 9:24am On Sep 30, 2017
chijioke199135:
talk of winning and making money call or whatsapp me with the number in the picture below.....
Scammo if you are making millions , y share it , you still looking for 5k. Go and sleep joor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by binaws(m): 9:24am On Sep 30, 2017
Let me borrow the word of kano governor THE POLICE MAN IS DOING LIKIMO NOT SLEEPING. CAN'T BLAME HIM MAY BE THE GUY DID TDB. EYYAH SLEEP WELL

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Job Loss Looms In The Banking Sector / Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) / Army releases promotion of Major-Generals, Brigadier Generals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.