Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos (30565 Views)

Why Abia Policeman Dropped His Rifle, Walked Away From His Job - PIDOMNIGERIA / CEO Blasts Security Guard For Sleeping On Duty (Photos) / Policeman Spotted On The Road Side While Welding His Gun, Share By Fazbo (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by introvertedsoul: 9:24am On Sep 30, 2017
Chuks9000:
This photo is disrespectful.
I still don't see the sense of it.
If you ain't bold enough to confront him, then let him be.
I just don't like what the social media has become.

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by coalcoal1(m): 9:26am On Sep 30, 2017
huh
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by Etianwanokon: 9:26am On Sep 30, 2017
Go and try to collect the rifle. Then you will know he is not sleeping. Rubbish post.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by austinfan4love(m): 9:28am On Sep 30, 2017
Angelanest:
Photos of a sleeping policeman are trending on social media platforms for obvious reasons. The police officer was spotted sleeping hard on duty with his rifle by his side. According to the social media user who shared this and condemned such act, even when she went close to take pictures of him, the policeman didn't even blink - oblivious to what was happening around his environment.

This is a security operative who was assigned to protect an area. ,,,so he slept,,and how has that helped ur life,,does he owe u anything,,why are u tryna make sombody's issue ur head ache,,,abeg try grow up,,,and do something reasonable wit ur life and time

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/nigerian-policeman-spotted-sleeping-rifle-duty-photos.html
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by fortune1968: 9:43am On Sep 30, 2017
Chuks9000:
Do you understand what you are saying at all ? You gave a " better' option of confronting a slumbering Nigerian policeman with a gun ? It would have been better if you had kept quiet here .
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by SweetWJ(m): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2017
Gossiplover:
I wonder how some people think. how can you say they should allow him to rest. stop talking trash. imagine a driver sleeping while carrying passengers, don't you know what will happen next... whether he is tired or not, it does not matter. this is very wrong, talking about the policeman's safety and others...assuming this happened in the Niger Delta, the headline would have been . POLICEMAN FOUND DEAD, RIFLE STOLEN BY UNKNOWN HOODLUMS..

Nobody is condemning the policeman for sleeping but for dozing off with his RIFLE which is the most important thing...
Pls stop making painting d Niger Delta black. There are hoodlums everywhere.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 30, 2017
Chuks9000:

It's is very stupid n idiotic² for a Policeman to sleep on duty with an Ak47 pointing to his face.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by BigPappi(m): 10:09am On Sep 30, 2017
This shouldn't have been posted online. The moderators of this forum are not nice. You see a police officer sleeping on duty and you post it just like that. Did you ask yourself the duties he must have done to warrant that sleep. Do you know if he had been working for days without a proper rest?

This post just gave me a hate feeling about the people running this website.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 30, 2017
amunkita:
If u have never slept in ur office or Class, cast the first stone...

Nigerians nd hypocrisy....

amu nkita sleeping in class is not same as sleeping on duty with a loaded gun pointing on ur head.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by moshould(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2017
Abeg free this guy, Na human being.... The country taya him, he needs to relax...
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by blessudu1(m): 10:32am On Sep 30, 2017
copra...oga cogra abaa...
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by travelpoint: 10:33am On Sep 30, 2017
Chuks9000:
True talk
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by unknown87: 10:37am On Sep 30, 2017
Angelanest:
Photos of a sleeping policeman are trending on social media platforms for obvious reasons. The police officer was spotted sleeping hard on duty with his rifle by his side. According to the social media user who shared this and condemned such act, even when she went close to take pictures of him, the policeman didn't even blink - oblivious to what was happening around his environment.

This is a security operative who was assigned to protect an area.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/nigerian-policeman-spotted-sleeping-rifle-duty-photos.html
How are you sure he's on duty? The fact that he's still with his rifle does not mean that he's on duty. The armoury is not opened 24/7. There are designated opening hours and the armourer in police stations also go on duty. Always get the facts right before posting
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2017
Chuks9000:

If he didn't have the snap shown here would you have had the chance to have him educated on how disrespectful he was to have done this?

What about what the others here and his seniors say regarding this i-do-it-the-way-like attitude on duty?
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 30, 2017
Chuks9000:

This is bestial reasoning, a protectionism of mediocrity and lackadaisical attitude is why this country has only been successful in manufacturing only foo-foo, prostitution and corruption. Your brain requires spiritual chromatography.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by glo4chuks: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2017
this picture can cost the Police man his job. if he catches the photographer and manhandles him or her everybody will be shouting police brutality. those live long are those that learn to mind there own businesses. my opinion though

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by maisauki: 11:21am On Sep 30, 2017
That moment when your battery is at 3% and you see your Boss upload pictures of himself and his family. And wanting to impress him, you quickly comment "cool pics" but auto correct changes it to "cool pigs" and your battery runs out!Don't even bother explaining, pal, just find another job
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by mployer(m): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2017
He still held the rifle well.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by 25ahmad(m): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2017
nerodenero:
Imagine that gun was stolen as a result of the Officer sleeping on duty or negliegence and the said gun pointed at you, would you still talk about disrespect or beg that your life be spared?
You cannot deny nature. 24 hours on duty no enough food and salary that will motivate them
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by bedspread: 11:49am On Sep 30, 2017
Chuks9000:
I DONT THINK ITS DISRESPECTFUL..... SHE HAS BEING KIND ENOUGH TO HIDE HIS IDENTITY....THE ACT IS WAT IS BEING SHOWN HERE....
THUMBS UP �� REPORTER
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by deafeyez: 11:55am On Sep 30, 2017
Chuks9000:

Perhaps if he was confronted, d policeman would have explained why he was sleeping. Maybe he didn't sleep throughout the previous night.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by smalls001: 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
Are you 4 real.....Confront an armed person in Nigeria in this state......Hmmmm you will immediately become a suspect for a missing imaginary bullet....
Chuks9000:
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
Chuks9000:
i'm not tired of it. I want more 'useless' policemen to be exposed so they are dismissed.

Ever since I was arrested innocently by the police, i no longer pity them
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by nairanaira12: 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
Chuks9000:

You should just shut up instead of showing the world that you are a generational fool.

What's disrespectful in this? Is he supposed to be sleeping on duty? He is disrespecting himself and you want him to be respected?

You asked someone to confront him? Did you go into coma and just woke up today not to know that confronting a Nigerian police man is a suicide mission?

The only saving grace we have is to bring these things to the social media. This is our only hope of bringing some positive changes to the decays on the country. If you reside in this country at all and your brain has not knocked, you will know this.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by nairanaira12: 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
amunkita:
If u have never slept in ur office or Class, cast the first stone...

Nigerians nd hypocrisy....

Do we need to crack your numbskull open and pour brain into it for you to know that a policeman sleeping on duty is synonymous to a driver sleeping while driving?
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by Morenikeji090(m): 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
Yeligray:
Abeg make en rest jare... But e be like sey
let us rest you all are people causing problem for Africans who told you white people dont eat like an ignorant why coz you av not spend time with white people. Grow up
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by anneboleyn(f): 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
I can guess why he couldn't resist the fall into the arms of Morpheus.....it because of the strong heat which at times is punctuated by breeze....its enough to make you feel drowsy all of a sudden
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by mideactive: 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
See as d idiot point gun 4 himself face angry

Angelanest:

This is a security operative who was assigned to protect an area.

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by snipernigga(m): 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
You for go retrieve his AK47 if you sure say him dey sleep, busy body. angry
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by Zulu212: 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
He must be an Afonja...quote me go to hell grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos by Chuks9000: 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
nairanaira12:

You should just shut up instead of showing the world that you are a generational fool.

What's disrespectful in this? Is he supposed to be sleeping on duty? He is disrespecting himself and you want him to be respected?

You asked someone to confront him? Did you go into coma and just woke up today not to know that confronting a Nigerian police man is a suicide mission?

The only saving grace we have is to bring these things to the social media. This is our only hope of bringing some positive changes to the decays on the country. If you reside in this country at all and your brain has not knocked, you will know this.

On a second thought, the op did well concealing his identity.
You sound like the typical Nigerian employer/oppressor.
Meaning you favour the "carrot and stick" approach.
But the problem is that the approach in this country has been tweaked to "stick, stick and more stick".
I'll like to see the poor fellow as my brother. If that being the case, I'll engage him in a constructive conversation. No body holy pass. Your insults, I jump and pass.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Unexpected Signs You're More Successful Than You Think / Army releases promotion of Major-Generals, Brigadier Generals / BEDC Staff Electrocuted In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.