Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Really Cool Places To Travel To In Nigeria Outside Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Really Cool Places To Travel To In Nigeria Outside Lagos (593 Views)

Top Cool Places To Visit In Switzerland / Interesting Places To Visit In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State / 5 Best Places To Live In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Really Cool Places To Travel To In Nigeria Outside Lagos by tofunmidisu: 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
Nigeria really has got beautiful places to travel to if only you know the right places to look. It’s got really great natural features and tourist centers you never even knew existed. What I’m I even saying? I never knew these places existed until I decided to do a research. I found these really amazing places, places I would love to check out personally in my life time, which, is definitely on my Bucket List and I would put up pictures and write about my journey and experiences in my Itchy Feet Diary as I explore these places so as to carry you all along.

CLICK LINK TO VIEW LIST OF PLACES

http://www.tofunmidisu.com/nigeria-travel-places/

Let me know what you think. Have you been to any of these places?
Which of these places would you love to visit?

Re: Really Cool Places To Travel To In Nigeria Outside Lagos by uglyafonja: 11:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
Enugu.....the most pleasant and serene city in Nigeria...
Owerri.....the enjoyment centre of Nigeria
Re: Really Cool Places To Travel To In Nigeria Outside Lagos by tofunmidisu: 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
These are places one has to visit to understand
uglyafonja:
Enugu.....the most pleasant and serene city in Nigeria...

Owerri.....the enjoyment centre of Nigeria
Re: Really Cool Places To Travel To In Nigeria Outside Lagos by uglyafonja: 7:27am On Sep 30, 2017
tofunmidisu:
These are places one has to visit to understand

where
Re: Really Cool Places To Travel To In Nigeria Outside Lagos by tofunmidisu: 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
places listed in the link i shared, also, the places you mentioned
uglyafonja:

where

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better? / 4 Places In The World You Should Visit At Least Once / Enroute Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.