Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,530 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Kaykings A Trending Artist In The Industry Now - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kaykings A Trending Artist In The Industry Now (814 Views)

Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry / 5 Artistes The Internet Has Produced (for The Industry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaykings A Trending Artist In The Industry Now by kaykings(m): 12:29am On Sep 30, 2017
Kaykings is angry go check out his EP Genesis, he has done so good for himself
@iamkaykings on (IG)
Re: Kaykings A Trending Artist In The Industry Now by kaykings(m): 12:36am On Sep 30, 2017
Holiday by kaykings took the industry be surprise, @Tecknooficial can't stop listening to the hit.

1 Share

Re: Kaykings A Trending Artist In The Industry Now by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 2:46am On Sep 30, 2017
God bless your huzzle but here is my advice for you and don’t take it the wrong way,just take it or leave it

I haven’t listened to your song and the packaging won’t even let me to

Nobody knows you yet so you don’t need an EP,instead do a single,spend money to find a good producer and a good sound engineer(this is most important) so when your song is played it won’t sound upcoming

Promote the single,you can drop a video and if your budget is low you can do Instagram and radio promo

And your dress code bro,you look like a Hausa gospel artiste.. get swag,if you don’t have look for many IG stylist to hook you up with affordable and dope wears

May God bless your huzzle and turn all your dreams to reality

Good day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaykings A Trending Artist In The Industry Now by kaykings(m): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
My guy thanks for your advice, I really appreciate it okay.
Re: Kaykings A Trending Artist In The Industry Now by EGDesignz(m): 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
Wow....that's great! But do you mind, I become your graphic designer?

Do you need designs to interpret your imagination? Or a viewed impossibility but you would love to see it work? Then, don't look too far!!! EG Designz, an award-winning brand delivers top-notch graphics that leaves you speechless. We make sure our designs compete internationally. Give us a call today and see the stuff we are made of
Services include:
Music Artworks (Album/Single)
Digital Painting
Cartoons
Logo Design / Branding etc.

All services @ affordable prices and 100% Fast Delivery.

Whatsapp: +2348141198029
Instagram: @official_egdesignz
Twitter: @DesignzEG
FB: @Akin King
Email: edesignzinfo@gmail.com

1 Share

Re: Kaykings A Trending Artist In The Industry Now by kaykings(m): 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
Thanks my guy, I'll get in touch okay
Re: Kaykings A Trending Artist In The Industry Now by kaykings(m): 1:30am On Feb 14, 2018
Hey guys am dropping my new song you gonna love it

(1) (Reply)

[video] Bmystireo Ft. Small Doctor – My Vibe / Watch Boj And Ajebutter In Video For ‘yawa’ Http://univworgers.com/boj-ft-ajebut / Album Drop By SLK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.