Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Man Whose #datenight With Bae Meme Went Viral To Give Out N200K - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Whose #datenight With Bae Meme Went Viral To Give Out N200K (1658 Views)

I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car / I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened / PHOTOS: Police Assists Man Whose Vehicle Broke Down In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Whose #datenight With Bae Meme Went Viral To Give Out N200K by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 30, 2017
Mayfair Autos CEO, the guy behind the Date Night trend that has taken over popular social media platforms is giving out 200,000 in what he termed as The Mayfair DateNight Challenge.

Funny thing about the competition, is that you don’t really need to own a car, you can just take a shot, sitting next to something that is mobile, or mimicks mobility in a way.

Already participants have started pouring in their entries, and I have been laughing ever since I viewed the different entries.

Here are the Terms and Condition of participating in the challenge:

Participants of the challenge should remain original and images should tell a story.
To enter Tag @mayfaiiirrr #MayfaiiirrrDateChallenge on Instagram
and also send your images to our whatssap number +2348147200260
Winner must be willing to receive the prize in person at our Lagos office.
Winner will be announced on 1st of October 2017 at 6pm.
Disclaimer: We urge all participants to be extremely careful as Mayfair Autos will not be held responsible for any mishaps that may occur during the course of this challenge. The participants will be solely responsible.
http://paidlikelinda.com/2017/09/30/man-whose-datenight-bae-meme-went-viral-give-n200k/

Re: Man Whose #datenight With Bae Meme Went Viral To Give Out N200K by chuks34(m): 2:44am On Sep 30, 2017
Seriously shocked
Re: Man Whose #datenight With Bae Meme Went Viral To Give Out N200K by Iseoluwani: 3:22am On Sep 30, 2017
This people wasting money
Re: Man Whose #datenight With Bae Meme Went Viral To Give Out N200K by Nemesis1: 7:00am On Sep 30, 2017
Send your picture at your own risk any company without physical address, website or reputation is a sham

All I can think of is blogger looking for traffic
Re: Man Whose #datenight With Bae Meme Went Viral To Give Out N200K by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 30, 2017
Nemesis1:
Send your picture at your own risk any company without physical address, website or reputation is a sham

All I can think of is blogger looking for traffic
C'mmon Will you shut your mouth! Go on Instagram, search for mayfaiiirrr, and dream to be successful like him.
Re: Man Whose #datenight With Bae Meme Went Viral To Give Out N200K by Nemesis1: 8:52am On Sep 30, 2017
Bossforeva:
C'mmon Will you shut your mouth! Go on Instagram, search for mayfaiiirrr, and dream to be successful like him.

Lol I have my role models I don't need someone like him or you to tell me what to do, so kindly stfu

(1) (Reply)

Why Your BRAKE Warning Light Stays On After Releasing Your Parking Brake / Help My Car Stalls When Put On Drive Or Reverse Gear / Please, I Need Sienna Bus On Hire Purchase.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.