Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? (8151 Views)

Gce Waec Or Neco Gce ..?? / Are You Scared Of Re-writing Waec Or Neco Exam? / How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by Dething: 9:53am On Sep 30, 2017
Yes. Auto mechanics.
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by vanPELaj(m): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2017
2004 GCE, I was the only one that took Technical drawing. And I did very well.
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by SEEDORF441(m): 10:02am On Sep 30, 2017
AburoBuhari:
I sat with Buhari and I know I sat alone

*AburoBuhari*
u sat wit F9
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by emmanuelrabb(m): 10:11am On Sep 30, 2017
Futher-Mathematics, NECO
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 30, 2017
undecided

I was the only Igbo girl in my school so we had no Igbo teacher

I had to register for Yoruba language, when the invigilator heard i am an Igbo girl, he asked me to move my locker to the front and sit beside him

I felt like crying that day,i begged the stupid man he refused

Later settled the man with 3k
when the result was out,i was the only one that had A1 cos it was the invigilator that helped me.
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by hikmojj(m): 10:42am On Sep 30, 2017
angry
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by hikmojj(m): 10:42am On Sep 30, 2017
Yes....12year ago, further mathematic! Though I failed it.
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by dauddy97(m): 11:01am On Sep 30, 2017
I sat all alone for further mathematics in 2016 waec. I don't even think it was marked at all, I didn't even answer up to 2 out of 13 heavy questions in theory and I used phone for the obj, and I passed it with distinction
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by egopersonified(f): 11:13am On Sep 30, 2017
in js3, one Nigerian language was compulsory, chose Yoruba, did guess work for obj, for theory I just wrote, 'ejo sir/ma, mi o kin se omo Yoruba'. got a C though.
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by Llbhons: 11:19am On Sep 30, 2017
I sat alone through all my paper when in was doing my WAEC back then coz my name was the last name then
ZACHEAUS
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by searay(m): 11:30am On Sep 30, 2017
Physical Education.

I thought it was all about playing football. But when I got to the exams all, what I saw was History of Olympics, swimming etc
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by blackwood(m): 11:33am On Sep 30, 2017
Technical drawing GCE, I was the only person who registered for it in the whole center. Got an A.
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by juman(m): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2017
I wonder why many people no dey do history.
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by juman(m): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2017
Kai kai.

This thread remind me of secondary school times.

We thought nigeria would be surely be a better country.

We totally wrong.

nigeria became a hell of a country.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 30, 2017
I sat alone during my Technical drawing NECO exam. The Invigilator was actually very nice to me that day.
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
owomida1:
Yes.

After I messs all of them leave me for hall.
Guy I weak for your matter o.
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
Further maths. we were just two
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by ibnchokomah(m): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
8 students took waec in my class and I was the only further maths student. I had B3 in waec and C4 in Neco. That was 2010 then
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by oyemomilara: 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
oh yea...I was the only candidate that registered for French in Neco 2013 in my secondary school...The funniest part of it all is that the supervisor left me alone outside.. The hall was closed and I was given a chair and the question paper and was told to sit outside. So, the supervisor said he had to go somewhere... I was left alone outside and he got back just in time when I was rounding my exam off...God knows how he knew
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by JoshMedia: 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
Mynd44:
Yes. Further Mathematics exam.

Everyone else did not show up
What grew up in your mind when you noticed that?

1 Like

Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by jadareese: 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
mine was building construction.and waec still had d guts to with hold it...
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by irepat1(m): 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
In 2004 WAEC, during chemistry I was alone in one class because I didn't pay miscellaneous fees. I made B2 in chemistry

1 Like

Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by Ezi39: 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
irepat1:
In 2004 WAEC, during chemistry I was alone in one class because I didn't pay miscellaneous fees. I made B2 in chemistry
GCE or SSCE?
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by Ezi39: 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
juman:
I wonder why many people no dey do history.
And it is a nice subject oo! The question and answer booklet of it is not also in stock. Those selling past questions and answers, don't go for it because of the way exam candidates have abandoned it.
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by Ezi39: 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

I was the only Igbo girl in my school so we had no Igbo teacher

I had to register for Yoruba language, when the invigilator heard i am an Igbo girl, he asked me to move my locker to the front and sit beside him

I felt like crying that day,i begged the stupid man he refused

Later settled the man with 3k
when the result was out,i was the only one that had A1 cos it was the invigilator that helped me.
I went ahead to sit for the subject because of the experience I had while schooling in the East.
I later made it C4
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by Ezi39: 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
othman11:

my first FTC on nairaland

i would like to dedicate this ftc to my village people and to madridistas all over the world

your love make's me strong and your hatred makes me impossible.

Just as I am also celebrating my first ever post that made front page in nairaland.
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by juman(m): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ezi39:

And it is a nice subject oo! The question and answer booklet of it is not also in stock. Those selling past questions and answers, don't go for it because of the way exam candidates have abandoned it.

Government need to encourage it.

Unfortunately the senseless apc government is not the right government to encourage it.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by Ezi39: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
watchwoman:

Lol, same thing happened in my secondary school they were 9 that registered for the exam, they all showed up but on seeing the questions, they all deserted the hall without writing a thing, save our headboy who was left alone to write it. well he ended up having an A1
I almost wanted to say why on earth will an exam candidate run, but I remembered I did same in my undergraduate days.
It was Edu Research, and I went to the hall and noticed that there was no way I will make it. I took excuse and that was the last time I was seen.
I later went back for it during my final year. Then I was writing my final year project and I used the experience I have gathered to clear it. Though it was coeval as I wrote it simultaneously with one of my department courses, I still made it.
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by Chikabel: 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
I was the only female among 18 students that registered Further Mathematics; 2009. Mehn, those days of jacking K.A. Stroud Engineering Mathematics with those guys and being the only lady, I'd be the only one running from the lonely path connecting the female hostel to school compound on most mornings to meet up with the early morning Further Maths classes.
I never appreciated the whole stress then until first year in the Uni, second semester Mathematics which is usually more of Further Maths. I aced it so hard the lecturer had to find out who I was and why a medical student would be getting such scores while students in Mathematics and Statistics were not cheesy... He's more like a father to me now.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by MusingMic(m): 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
varmint:
Further mathematics, was the only student that registered. Aced the exam, didn't even spend 50% of the time allocated for theory.... Good old days

Wow, same here!

Wrote Further Mathematics alone during my WAEC. Aced the objective questions but didn't exactly feel satisfied with my theory.

Made an A nonetheless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strange Creature Caught On Camera / Nigerian Science Olympiad Competition Past Questions And Online Assessment / Ambrose Alli University Admission List Second Batch 2011/12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.