Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? (8118 Views)

Gce Waec Or Neco Gce ..?? / Are You Scared Of Re-writing Waec Or Neco Exam? / How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by Ezi39: 2:55am On Sep 30, 2017
During my O'level days, I was twice a lone candidate in the hall. The subjects were History and Igbo language. That of History, no other candidate registered it, but I shared hall with others in that of Igbo language whilst separated from those writing Yoruba.
It was a nice experience and the person that policed the exam was friendly. One thing that surprised me was how I made the later. I did not read the story book aspect of it. In fact, I went to the hall with the preposterous that I would pass and it happened!
I thought about it, and concluded that the person that marked it just gave me a free mark. The last time that I learnt Igbo language in the school was almost two decades ago.
History was also cleared. Folks, have you ever sat for any exam that you were a lone candidate in the hall? Share your experience.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by othman11(m): 6:58am On Sep 30, 2017
my first FTC on nairaland

i would like to dedicate this ftc to my village people and to madridistas all over the world

your love make's me strong and your hatred makes me impossible.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by mayorjosh(m): 7:42am On Sep 30, 2017
Visual art... Na only 4 people write am for school multi purpose hall
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by Mynd44: 9:15am On Sep 30, 2017
Yes. Further Mathematics exam.

Everyone else did not show up

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by Iyajelili(f): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2017
No
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by owomida1: 9:17am On Sep 30, 2017
Yes.

After I messs all of them leave me for hall.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by Iamkuttie(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2017
Booked
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by makimberlly01(f): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2017
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by MhizzAJ(f): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2017
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by varmint: 9:17am On Sep 30, 2017
Further mathematics, was the only student that registered. Aced the exam, didn't even spend 50% of the time allocated for theory.... Good old days
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by ekems2017(f): 9:18am On Sep 30, 2017
Na only me register for the subject?
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by emeijeh(m): 9:18am On Sep 30, 2017
E
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by Beesluv: 9:18am On Sep 30, 2017
No, i didnt register any dry course

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by ahnaija: 9:18am On Sep 30, 2017
bros don't lie here.... nobody has ever sat in a hall for exam except he was caught doing malpractices or he want to be help....
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by adonbilivit: 9:19am On Sep 30, 2017
Mynd44:

people dey struggle with maths you can carry further add to am. why u dey add salt to people injury?

6 Likes

Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by hardeywhale2: 9:20am On Sep 30, 2017
Technical Drawing
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by Badonasty(m): 9:22am On Sep 30, 2017
Ezi39:
During my O'level days, I was twice a lone candidate in the hall. The subjects were History and Igbo language. That of History, no other candidate registered it, but I shared hall with others in that of Igbo language whilst separated from those writing Yoruba.
It was a nice experience and the person that policed the exam was friendly. One thing that surprised me was how I made the later. I did not read the story book aspect of it. In fact, I went to the hall with the preposterous that I would pass and it happened!
I thought about it, and concluded that the person that marked it just gave me a free mark. The last time that I learnt Igbo language in the school was almost two decades ago.
History was also cleared. Folks, have you ever sat for any exam that you were a lone candidate in the hall? Share your experience.

Wrote history exam at home...the examiner was pissed
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by Alexgeneration(m): 9:22am On Sep 30, 2017
Yes, when I wrote history, I was alone with the invigilator because I was the only candidate writing that paper. I made B on that subject.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by watchwoman(f): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2017
didn't really sit alone sha, it was during CRS and the hall was so big and we we're just 5 ,imagine the spacing in a hall meant for over 100students and I sat exactly opposite the invigilator, I ended up having an A1 sha, the only A1 wink
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by AburoBuhari: 9:26am On Sep 30, 2017
I sat with Buhari and I know I sat alone

*AburoBuhari*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by babasolo(m): 9:29am On Sep 30, 2017
wrote Geography alone, mehn map reading was a disaster.. i knew nothing

1 Like

Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by Balistic4: 9:34am On Sep 30, 2017
Ezi39:

Further maths waec exam 2010. I was the only one in the hall with 4 invgilators
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by watchwoman(f): 9:36am On Sep 30, 2017
Mynd44:

Lol, same thing happened in my secondary school they were 9 that registered for the exam, they all showed up but on seeing the questions, they all deserted the hall without writing a thing, save our headboy who was left alone to write it. well he ended up having an A1
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by Omolecturer419(m): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2017
I was all alone in futher mathematics class in year 2006 and 2007. The experinx was deadly bad cry

but grin
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by nickz(m): 9:41am On Sep 30, 2017
principle of account.....just myself and one girl like that,errone dreaded this subject and fukkkin didn't know why
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by watchwoman(f): 9:42am On Sep 30, 2017
ahnaija:
bros don't lie here.... nobody has ever sat in a hall for exam except he was caught doing malpractices or he want to be help....
That's not true, people sit alone to write exams, what of people that we're the only ones that registered for the subject, a girl in my set then wrote fine art and another one wrote foods and nutrition alone because they we're the only ones in the whole school who registered for the course,others can just desert the subject and leave only one candidate in the hall, these all happened in my Waec days and there was not an issue of malpractice.

4 Likes

Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by jidexpet(m): 9:43am On Sep 30, 2017
further mathematics DAT yia
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by olawuyi78: 9:47am On Sep 30, 2017
I was alone in the hall for Arabic in 2004. The invigilator just took me to the school staff room and went away. He later came back to collect my answer sheet.
Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by idreezbaba(m): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2017
*JOKE*

1-10 ABCCDAACBC
11-20 CCBABCABCD
21-30 DBCABDBCAA
30-40 CCCBBABCAB
41-50 CBABCCCDAB

If you remember this shit
Jus know your mansion is waiting for you in
HELL FIRE��.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by 7footre(m): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2017
Further mathematics. We were 7 but it felt so lonely. Still did well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU And Its Worrisome Contributions To The Collapse Of Nigerian Educational Sec / Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know 2 (photos) / List Of Jamb Cbt Centres & Contacts In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.