Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

“my Ex-wife Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Reveals. (recent Divorce Saga) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Ex-wife Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Reveals. (recent Divorce Saga) (948 Views)

Chris Attoh Tweeted About His 'shaky' Marriage After His Wife Was Shot Dead / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“my Ex-wife Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Reveals. (recent Divorce Saga) by precisionprexx: 7:20am On Sep 30, 2017
Ghanaian actor, Chris Attoh, has following his estrangement from actress, Damilola Adegbite, revealed one of the reasons why their marriage didn’t work out.
This comes after the actress said her prayers had been answered on Tuesday when she took to her Instagram account to share a cryptic post, just 24 hours after her ex-husband has confirmed their divorce.
See Here>>http://www.precisionprexx.com/2017/09/my-ex-wife-was-not-submissive-chris.html

Re: “my Ex-wife Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Reveals. (recent Divorce Saga) by DangotePikin: 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
Women. I hope una dey hear word. Enough of women rights talk.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Video: Jamaican Lady Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club / This Young Nigerian Lady Says She Can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For D*ck / OAP Toolz Calls Out Singer "Seyi Shay" For Stepping Out In A Transparent Outfit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.