Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,249 members, 7,957,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:38 PM

Parents, Would You Allow Your Kids Marry Someone From A 'broken Home'? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents, Would You Allow Your Kids Marry Someone From A 'broken Home'? (549 Views)

Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why / "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents, Would You Allow Your Kids Marry Someone From A 'broken Home'? by NigelCundy: 7:33am On Sep 30, 2017
Good morning nairalanders, it's with a sad and heavy heart I type this.
My friend and his 5 years girlfriend had to separate yesterday because her parents wouldn't allow her marry him, why? because his parents separated in March this year! I don't know how my guy wants to pick up again, he's down, he won't eat. Everyone has called him that everything will be fine but I'm scared of what is going through his mind right now. He just kept saying he hates his own parents. I don't even know why I'm sharing this here, but would you in any circumstance allow your kids or siblings marry someone from a broken home? I will!
Re: Parents, Would You Allow Your Kids Marry Someone From A 'broken Home'? by Origin(f): 7:39am On Sep 30, 2017
What guarantees that the girl's parent may not break up.

Don't blame people for things beyond their control.

1 Like

Re: Parents, Would You Allow Your Kids Marry Someone From A 'broken Home'? by NigelCundy: 7:44am On Sep 30, 2017
Origin:
What guarantees that the girl's parent may not break up.

Don't blame people for things beyond their control.
Well said. People easily blame people from afar, until you're in their shoes, you will never understand!
Re: Parents, Would You Allow Your Kids Marry Someone From A 'broken Home'? by Samsimple(m): 8:28am On Sep 30, 2017
Its good if its the women who marry the man from a broken home not viceversa...
Re: Parents, Would You Allow Your Kids Marry Someone From A 'broken Home'? by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 30, 2017
No.
The stress is not worth it
Re: Parents, Would You Allow Your Kids Marry Someone From A 'broken Home'? by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 30, 2017
Evaberry:
No.

Give an example of what you mean by "The stress"?
Re: Parents, Would You Allow Your Kids Marry Someone From A 'broken Home'? by Evablizin(f): 8:44am On Sep 30, 2017
embarassed
I will because there is nothing wrong with that.
Re: Parents, Would You Allow Your Kids Marry Someone From A 'broken Home'? by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 30, 2017
Evaberry:
No.

hey you

still wont ask nicely huh angry

pikoooo's ass..........masturbating........crushing on pikoooo cos he's got a fine ass.............sad he loves someone else...........

Bae i'm warning you o...........ask nicely!!!

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Avoid Health Issues , Use Tumeric / Never Joke About Domestic Violence. ( Check Out ) / I Am New Here: You Guys Should Celebrate A Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.