Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Is Tstv Realy Going To Lunch Tomorrow? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is Tstv Realy Going To Lunch Tomorrow? (1232 Views)

TSTV Is Back! Here Is TSTV Sassy Decoder Price And Sales Date / Where Is TSTV? / Where Is TSTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tstv Realy Going To Lunch Tomorrow? by juniour4u(m): 7:34am On Sep 30, 2017
As we patietly await the launching of tstv and end the skyrocketing prices of dstv subscription, it doesn't really seems like tstv will lunch tomorrow . Because I've seen reports that that they wanted to lunch in july but they failed but I still fears that history will probably repeat itself. From the report that cabals who owns shares in dstv will not let tstv lunch see the light of the day.
So guys your honest thought, from the look thinhs did you really think tstv will lunch tomorrow?
Re: Is Tstv Realy Going To Lunch Tomorrow? by citizenY(m): 7:42am On Sep 30, 2017
They are still brushing their teeth, getting ready for breakfast. angryThey are still brushing their teeth, getting ready for breakfast.

2 Likes

Re: Is Tstv Realy Going To Lunch Tomorrow? by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:44am On Sep 30, 2017
Re: Is Tstv Realy Going To Lunch Tomorrow? by ashjay001(m): 7:46am On Sep 30, 2017
juniour4u:
As we patietly await the launching of tstv and end the skyrocketing prices of dstv subscription, it doesn't really seems like tstv will lunch tomorrow . Because I've seen reports that that they wanted to lunch in july but they failed but I still fears that history will probably repeat itself. From the report that cabals who owns shares in dstv will not let tstv lunch see the light of the day.
So guys your honest thought, from the look thinhs did you really think tstv will lunch tomorrow?

Since u know d right spelling, why not change it in d topic? Them go dinner join?tongue
Re: Is Tstv Realy Going To Lunch Tomorrow? by Tolexander: 7:47am On Sep 30, 2017
juniour4u:
Hoping for the best and expecting the worst,
Are they gonna drop the bomb or not!
Re: Is Tstv Realy Going To Lunch Tomorrow? by lwisee: 7:48am On Sep 30, 2017
Yes my brother, TSTV will be launched on Sunday.

Any cabal that's against TSTV will die by fire b4 Sunday Oct 1st.
Re: Is Tstv Realy Going To Lunch Tomorrow? by BLINGZ88: 7:55am On Sep 30, 2017
I'm skeptical about this whole tstv issue. they are over promising. they are so many technical issue I don't think they have solved yet. and the company doesn't look financially supported.
Re: Is Tstv Realy Going To Lunch Tomorrow? by kevoh(m): 8:36am On Sep 30, 2017
BLINGZ88:
I'm skeptical about this whole tstv issue. they are over promising. they are so many technical issue I don't think they have solved yet. and the company doesn't look financially supported.
Kindly name 5 technical issues they have not solved yet?

Can you show sensible proof of their poor financial statements?

We the concerned customers are interested. Thank you very much sir.
Re: Is Tstv Realy Going To Lunch Tomorrow? by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 30, 2017
they are not ready

complete bs

go to their website, they have no contact number.

i called three of their dealers on the website, two in festac, one in ikeja - they do not have teh boxes and will not have them until middle of october
Re: Is Tstv Realy Going To Lunch Tomorrow? by kevoh(m): 8:55am On Sep 30, 2017
There is nothing special about the channels that Tstv plans to air that people like CTL and fta guys are not already doing. All these naysayers are getting worked up over nothing. Only difference is you pay for same channels while with fta, for example, you keep using frequency and symbols to track same channels for free.

In the meantime, Tstv plans to launch 2moro by 5p.m at Sheraton, Abuja and will be giving out free decoders, so sale of decoders might be till Monday or later than that.
Re: Is Tstv Realy Going To Lunch Tomorrow? by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2017
kevoh:
There is nothing special about the channels that Tstv plans to air that people like CTL and fta guys are not already doing. All these naysayers are getting worked up over nothing. Only difference is you pay for same channels while with fta, for example, you keep using frequency and symbols to track same channels for free.

In the meantime, Tstv plans to launch 2moro by 5p.m at Sheraton, Abuja and will be giving out free decoders, so sale of decoders might be till Monday or later than that.

thanks for this comment.. many people with their mobile phones will not make research but will conjecture news to suit their minds..can you get to see iPhone 8 before it was launched.? how do agents get the decoder when the products has not been unveiled? we ask too much questions that we shouldn't.. let all concern should visit TStv Facebook page for.more clarification..
Re: Is Tstv Realy Going To Lunch Tomorrow? by dustmalik: 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
kevoh:

Is it the Sheraton in Abuja or Lagos?
Re: Is Tstv Realy Going To Lunch Tomorrow? by kevoh(m): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
dustmalik:

Is it the Sheraton in Abuja or Lagos?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/5000-nigerians-employed-tstv-launches-october-1st/

I thought I saw Sheraton, Abuja the first time I read the vanguard link, I guessed I missed it.

1 Like

Re: Is Tstv Realy Going To Lunch Tomorrow? by dustmalik: 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
kevoh:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/5000-nigerians-employed-tstv-launches-october-1st/

I thought I saw Sheraton, Abuja the first time I read the vanguard link, I guessed I missed it.
I just checked. They didn't specify the state. I might ask them on Twitter or Facebook
Re: Is Tstv Realy Going To Lunch Tomorrow? by BLINGZ88: 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
kevoh:

Kindly name 5 technical issues they have not solved yet?

Can you show sensible proof of their poor financial statements?

We the concerned customers are interested. Thank you very much sir.
1.like where will they get the internet from? I understand that they will use satellite but the normal satellite dish you and me are used to are just good for download and not for upload. meaning that it can only receive data and not send, and the video call they are promising requires two way transmittion, upload and download.
mind you, there are satellite dish that also send data to satellites and receive but they are verrrrrrry costly and subsidizing it for 3k, they simply can't make profits.

2. is that latency of satellite communication. let's just assume that they dash people the expensive dish that can also upload data, the time it takes to upload from you decoder to the satellite and also receive is just too long, making the video conferencing thing more like video message.

3. is the ncc rule about how low you can sell data to avoid unhealthy competition. remember when glo wanted to give 200mb to people on Fridays, the ncc stepped in and told them that they can't do that, that's why you have to qualify for the data by using some amount of airtime during the week. just 200mb and ncc are crying talk more of 20gb for 3k.
some of my reasons here maybe are to technical but I have done extensive research on these things.
I truly and hopefully wish that tstv proves me wrong .
Re: Is Tstv Realy Going To Lunch Tomorrow? by kcy(m): 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
BLINGZ88:
1.like where will they get the internet from? I understand that they will use satellite but the normal satellite dish you and me are used to are just good for download and not for upload. meaning that it can only receive data and not send, and the video call they are promising requires two way transmittion, upload and download.
mind you, there are satellite dish that also send data to satellites and receive but they are verrrrrrry costly and subsidizing it for 3k, they simply can't make profits.

2. is that latency of satellite communication. let's just assume that they dash people the expensive dish that can also upload data, the time it takes to upload from you decoder to the satellite and also receive is just too long, making the video conferencing thing more like video message.

3. is the ncc rule about how low you can sell data to avoid unhealthy competition. remember when glo wanted to give 200mb to people on Fridays, the ncc stepped in and told them that they can't do that, that's why you have to qualify for the data by using some amount of airtime during the week. just 200mb and ncc are crying talk more of 20gb for 3k.
some of my reasons here maybe are to technical but I have done extensive research on these things.
I truly and hopefully wish that tstv proves me wrong .
Can't u just wait till tomaro

(1) (Reply)

H / Emeka Ike Wins "gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" / Rated E Screenplays - Unlocking Creativity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.