Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Pics Of Rihanna Out With Her ARAB BILLIONAIRE Boyfriend, He’s Very Cute - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics Of Rihanna Out With Her ARAB BILLIONAIRE Boyfriend, He’s Very Cute (3511 Views)

Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) / Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About / Rihanna Dumps Hassan Jameel, Her Billionaire Boyfriend. 'She Gets Tired Of Men’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics Of Rihanna Out With Her ARAB BILLIONAIRE Boyfriend, He’s Very Cute by edoziebenny21: 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
Rihanna and Saudi Billionaire boyfriend Hassan Jameel had a romantc date night, last night in London.

The couple were spotted enjoying a romantic late night dinner at Park Chinois, Chinese restaurant in Mayfair in the early hours of Friday morning.

Reports say that the two are getting REALLY close. Rihanna is even contemplating moving to LONDON to be near her bae. The Daily Mail got EXCLUSIVE PICS from the event.

See Pics here >> http://mizikisa.com/news/pics-of-rihanna-out-with-her-arab-billionaire-boyfriend-hes-very-cute/

What Do You Think?

Re: Pics Of Rihanna Out With Her ARAB BILLIONAIRE Boyfriend, He’s Very Cute by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
Rihanna can I have his younger brother
Re: Pics Of Rihanna Out With Her ARAB BILLIONAIRE Boyfriend, He’s Very Cute by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
grin

Ooh RiRi...dont tell me u will settle to be his "another wife".. This man is already married but since he is an arab and a muslim, its ok for them to have multiple wives.. embarassed
Re: Pics Of Rihanna Out With Her ARAB BILLIONAIRE Boyfriend, He’s Very Cute by Greatzeus(m): 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
I don't see this relationship going anywhere,I might be wrong though lipsrsealed
Re: Pics Of Rihanna Out With Her ARAB BILLIONAIRE Boyfriend, He’s Very Cute by Treyknowles(m): 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
Greatzeus:
I don't see this relationship going anywhere,I might be wrong though lipsrsealed
You Are Not Wrong My Brother.
Re: Pics Of Rihanna Out With Her ARAB BILLIONAIRE Boyfriend, He’s Very Cute by biacan(f): 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
Riri the wise girl
Re: Pics Of Rihanna Out With Her ARAB BILLIONAIRE Boyfriend, He’s Very Cute by edoziebenny21: 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
she no dey dull at all

(1) (Reply)

Omg!! Woman Goes Viral For Using The Men’s Bathroom Urinal At Football Game! / Adam And Even Photoshoot: Actor Odimgbe Shares Throwback With Chacha Eke / Magnificent Look Of Foreign Celebrities In Nigerian Clothes: Featuring Lil Wayne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.