Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father (44783 Views)

Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look / Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down / David Luiz Pictured With His Lookalike Friend After Last Their Last Match. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by 8stargeneral: 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
It pain me alot whn parents train dia children finish and whn d children made it in life dey couldn't leav long to eat d fruit of dia labours
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by sirxbit(m): 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
Olawalesadiq:
O boy i thank God oooo. first time for history i dy comment for front page on Nairaland. well I dedicated this space to my family for staying with me during pleasure and hard times. just passing by...
Why Una Mumu?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by emetuche(m): 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]. my super hero�����
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
Dandeson1:
wat bout his mother, av Neva heard of ronaldo speak bout his mother, dem dey quarrel...

ronaldo's number one supporter is his mother

#try read more about ronaldo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by tiger28: 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
A gay raising 3 surrogate kids.....thats the new trend.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by caprini1: 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
Sard:

This statement shows that you definitely don't follow football. Ronaldo has always been pictured with his mum, so you should have just stayed out of football talk, bro.
Dude just made a monkey of himself grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by Nedfed(m): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
IamPatriotic:
If you truly love good football, you'll love both Ronaldo and Messi.
Including Hazard

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by tuscani: 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
Dandeson1:
wat bout his mother, av Neva heard of ronaldo speak bout his mother, dem dey quarrel...
his mother and simnlings are always with him. He is a family man
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
Dandeson1:
I'm not a fan of his but dude loves him mom like crazy. She's his world. I see photos of them together every time. She's the one raising those kids. Check IG.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by wunmi590(m): 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
Dandeson1:

Nope, he talks about his mother more than any footballers in this world, Infact his mother go to watch ball together with his kid and present wife.

His mother have been the one helping him to train all his surrogate kids.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by babapressy(m): 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
Good one
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by mosesjida(m): 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
cooldis guy and his cool and flashy family
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by pahen1991: 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
mhizesther:
My everyday crush
na ur crush now no more self crush
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by ndiboy01(m): 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
AnonymousIP:
@VIVIANGIST

Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro is a Portuguese professional footballer who plays as a forward for Spanish club Real Madrid and his country's national team.

His father, José Dinis Aveiro died when the Real Madrid superstar was just 20 due to liver failure. He was an alcoholic which made Ronaldo always unhappy with him.

He dropped the picture and wrote:"Estarás sempre connosco. Parabéns, pai. Parabéns, avô." When translated to English it means "You will always be with us. Congratulations, dad. Congratulations, Grandpa. ��❤️ "

SOURCE - http://www.viviangist.ng/cristiano-ronaldo-and-kids-celebrate-father/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZqjq7aFFbe/?hl=en
If he has not bath you this
year you are in a wrong
relationship... leave.
#benny
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by kingcollins2342: 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
you can make it today
dont depend on anybody
be the boss of your own

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by otdollar(m): 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
Dandeson1:
then u don't know anything about Ronaldo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by mamagee3(f): 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
Olawalesadiq:
O boy i thank God oooo. first time for history i dy comment for front page on Nairaland. well I dedicated this space to my family for staying with me during pleasure and hard times. just passing by...
grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
The first son look like I'm grand papa wink
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by AreaFada2: 1:46am On Oct 01, 2017
yeyerolling:
Lol. Nigerians who abuse wizkid and davido go keep mute. Hypocrisy

Of the highest order.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by AreaFada2: 1:48am On Oct 01, 2017
iamnicer:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

She dey crush while CR7 dey bypass them for anything serious except smashing. Until after 3 kids.grin
Imagine if it was Mikel or Odemwingie showing motherless kids here.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by spyroet(m): 4:05am On Oct 01, 2017
Divay22:
Space for sell sad
hw much?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by Divay22(f): 4:06am On Oct 01, 2017
spyroet:
hw much?
I'm not selling again
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by Yonce(f): 5:28am On Oct 01, 2017
wunmi590:

Nope, he talks about his mother more than any footballers in this world, Infact his mother go to watch ball together with his kid and present wife.

His mother have been the one helping him to train all his surrogate kids.

He's not married to Georgina, their only dating but she's pregnant for him.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by collinometricx: 8:11am On Oct 01, 2017
Yonce:

engaged
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by spyroet(m): 8:30am On Oct 01, 2017
Divay22:
I'm not selling again
pls o! I will pay any amount
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by wunmi590(m): 9:01am On Oct 01, 2017
Yonce:

I know, what English would you use to qualify such person? Is it not still wife?

At least you can't compare her to the surrogate mothers.

And most times now you see them with ring on thier hand, so you never can tell what might have happened behind the camera about their relationship/marriage.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by Young4jose: 9:35am On Oct 01, 2017
Love U so much CR7..... # my Chairman.....!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by Yonce(f): 10:30am On Oct 01, 2017
wunmi590:

I know, what English would you use to qualify such person? Is it not still wife?

At least you can't compare her to the surrogate mothers.

And most times now you see them with ring on thier hand, so you never can tell what might have happened behind the camera about their relationship/marriage.

She is not his wife, even though she's carrying his daughter.

Ronaldo once referred to his girlfriend of 8 years Irina Shayk as his wife. . . .they still broke up.
Georgina is simply a baby mama till further notice
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by fyxboss(m): 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
mhizesther:
My everyday crush
and what part of Ibadan does mhizesther stay
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father by Officer101(m): 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hard work pays

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olufunke Ogunsuyi Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) / Elderson Echiejile Marries Oghenevwemo Ziregbe (Wedding Photos) / Emmanuel Emenike's New House In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.