Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

We Are Waiting: Fr. Mbaka: I’ll Resign As Prophet If There Will Be No 5 Hours... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Are Waiting: Fr. Mbaka: I’ll Resign As Prophet If There Will Be No 5 Hours... (2156 Views)

Are You A Prophet If God Speaks With You Only In Dreams? / Man Gets Erection As Prophet Fufeyin "Performs Miracle" On Him / Rev. Mbaka To Resign As Prophet If This Doesn't Happen On October 1 (must See) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Waiting: Fr. Mbaka: I’ll Resign As Prophet If There Will Be No 5 Hours... by Imowo: 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
About two weeks ago, this post concerning Reverend Father Mbaka's prophecy went viral.
The post was about his latest prophecy concerning October 1st.
As October First draws near, Nigerians are anxiously waiting to see this prophecy being fulfilled.

As a recap, here is the post .......
The Director of Adoration Ministry Enugu, Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka has come again with fresh prophecies in order to prove his authenticity to Ebube Muonso.
Father Mbaka who refused to say anything concerning the accusation levelled against him by Ebube have broken the silence stating: “I don’t have much words to say over what Ebube mounso said about me, I’m a Prophet of God everyone knows that, when I prophecy it comes to pass, and for someone to come from nowhere and question my authenticity, that person is on the blink of extension”.

“To prove my authenticity to the world and Nigerians in general, to prove that am really a Prophet of God, I’m going to make a Prophecy that “on the first of October coming month, there will be darkness in the cloud over Nigeria for a complete 5hours starting on the 12moon till 5pm then, after ..........

See the Full Details
Here ;:;
http://www.eduandgist.com/2017/09/15/fr-mbaka-ill-resign-prophet-will-no-5-hours-darkness-nigeria-october-1-replies-ebube-mounso/
Re: We Are Waiting: Fr. Mbaka: I’ll Resign As Prophet If There Will Be No 5 Hours... by lomprico(m): 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
Interesting!!
Re: We Are Waiting: Fr. Mbaka: I’ll Resign As Prophet If There Will Be No 5 Hours... by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
cool
Re: We Are Waiting: Fr. Mbaka: I’ll Resign As Prophet If There Will Be No 5 Hours... by Mekenz(m): 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
well time shall tell.
Re: We Are Waiting: Fr. Mbaka: I’ll Resign As Prophet If There Will Be No 5 Hours... by An2elect2(f): 10:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lol even if it happens as he has said it still does not prove that his calling is from God. To prove your authenticity, one must have to search the scriptures to see if your gospel and doctrines are biblically sound.

Even demons can say and do extraordinary things.
Re: We Are Waiting: Fr. Mbaka: I’ll Resign As Prophet If There Will Be No 5 Hours... by Mechette(m): 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
let me park my keke hia til 12noon tomorow

(1) (Reply)

Our LORD, the apostles and the Church lived Poor / Does God Really Genuinely Exist? / Practising Your Faith Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.