Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Please Help Us Find Her Parents - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Us Find Her Parents (1752 Views)

Mathematics Guru...help Us Solve This ??? / MISSING PERSON! Help Us Find Akinsiwaju Sanya / Shock As Girl Who Was Buried Two Years Ago Returns To Her Parents House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Us Find Her Parents by olorunthobby(f): 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
Pls information reaching that this student from UNILORIN came to Abeokuta had an accident died instantly some where in kuto but all efforts to get her parent in Ilorin prove abortive kindly share till its get to her parent aoni foju sunkun awon Omo wa oo Aameen.

Re: Please Help Us Find Her Parents by madridguy(m): 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
Where is her phone? Or better still go to her facebook page.
Re: Please Help Us Find Her Parents by olorunthobby(f): 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
madridguy:
I saw the Bc too on a what's app group this evening and I decided to share on nairaland.. I don't know if she's https://mobile.facebook.com/mohammed.balikis.31/albums/118897775320037/?refid=13

on Facebook
Re: Please Help Us Find Her Parents by MasterKim: 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
madridguy:
Which Facebook page?
If dem search dat name 100x for Fb, dem no go see shit.
I hope her relatives re found sha
Re: Please Help Us Find Her Parents by olowo1995(m): 9:13am On May 24, 2018
olorunthobby:
Pls information reaching that this student from UNILORIN came to Abeokuta had an accident died instantly some where in kuto but all efforts to get her parent in Ilorin prove abortive kindly share till its get to her parent aoni foju sunkun awon Omo wa oo Aameen.

Contact the school, they will get to her parent

(1) (Reply)

Almagamation Treaty Doesn’t Concern Nnamdi Kanu / *** EMBER MONTH *** / I Need Advise On Memory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.