Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,061 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Pls Is this the normal procedure for Union Bank recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Is this the normal procedure for Union Bank recruitment (3578 Views)

Pls, Is This Interview Real?????? / Advice Me On Peopleplus Zenith Bank Recruitment / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Is this the normal procedure for Union Bank recruitment by Ajanacool(m): 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
Exactly a month after writing a union bank aptitude test conducted by dragnet, I just got an invitation for another test through a different recruiting firm. Pls i need experienced folks online to advise me on this cus I'm beginning to doubt the entire process. I don't want to risk my life and waste t-fare from Ilorin to Lagos for nothing. Below is the msg I just received.

Dear Candidate,

Union Bank of Nigeria would like to thank you for your interest in wanting to be part of the Union family. Further to your application, you are hereby invited to an aptitude test as scheduled below: 

DETAILS Date Wednesday, 4th October, 2017Time 10:00 a.m.Venue Union Bank Office, Plot No 16, Oba Akran Road, Ikeja, Lagos

On the day of the test, you are required to come with the following items:

Pen, Paper and CalculatorOne (1) copy of your CVA valid form of identification (i.e. driver's license, international passport, voters card or national ID card).

Please acknowledge receipt and confirm your availability in your response. Candidates who are not able to attend the assessment should notify us via e-mail as appropriate. 

Upon arrival, ask for Odunayo. Thank you once again as we look forward to meeting you.

--

Regards,

PushCV Talent and Transformation Team,

For Union Bank

PushCV,
16, Boyle Street,
Onikan, Lagos.
Call: 0809 538 0667
Re: Pls Is this the normal procedure for Union Bank recruitment by adakoleagbenu: 11:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ajanacool:
Exactly a month after writing a union bank aptitude test conducted by dragnet, I just got an invitation for another test through a different recruiting firm. Pls i need experienced folks online to advise me on this cus I'm beginning to doubt the entire process. I don't want to risk my life and waste t-fare from Ilorin to Lagos for nothing. Below is the msg I just received.

Dear Candidate,

Union Bank of Nigeria would like to thank you for your interest in wanting to be part of the Union family. Further to your application, you are hereby invited to an aptitude test as scheduled below: 

DETAILS Date Wednesday, 4th October, 2017Time 10:00 a.m.Venue Union Bank Office, Plot No 16, Oba Akran Road, Ikeja, Lagos

Pen, Paper and CalculatorOne (1) copy of your CVA valid form of identification (i.e. driver's license, international passport, voters card or national ID card).

Please acknowledge receipt and confirm your availability in your response. Candidates who are not able to attend the assessment should notify us via e-mail as appropriate. 

Upon arrival, ask for Odunayo. Thank you once again as we look forward to meeting you.

--

Regards,

For Union Bank

PushCV,
16, Boyle Street,
Onikan, Lagos.

this looks legit. it is either you have scaled through to the second stage or they decided to do a fresh test and they still consider you. it looks legit and push CV deals with union bank recruitment, issa fact, so try it Pls

3 Likes

Re: Pls Is this the normal procedure for Union Bank recruitment by Ajanacool(m): 6:15am On Oct 01, 2017
adakoleagbenu:

this looks legit. it is either you have scaled through to the second stage or they decided to do a fresh test and they still consider you. it looks legit and push CV deals with union bank recruitment, issa fact, so try it Pls
I appreciate your response. Thanks
Re: Pls Is this the normal procedure for Union Bank recruitment by Ajanacool(m): 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
adakoleagbenu:

They just replied my mail now. U are right. I scaled through to the second stage. Thanks again for ur concern bro.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Is this the normal procedure for Union Bank recruitment by adakoleagbenu: 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ajanacool:
They just replied my mail now. U are right. I scaled through to the second stage. Thanks again for ur concern bro.

A-ha. I thought as much. Congrats bro. wish you d very best
Re: Pls Is this the normal procedure for Union Bank recruitment by Iseoluwani: 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ajanacool:

Dear Candidate,

--

Regards,

For Union Bank

PushCV,
16, Boyle Street,
Onikan, Lagos.

Push cv Z real
Re: Pls Is this the normal procedure for Union Bank recruitment by Ajanacool(m): 11:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
Iseoluwani:

Push cv Z real
so I heard. Thanks
Re: Pls Is this the normal procedure for Union Bank recruitment by BenAzie(m): 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
@Ajanacool

Please how was the assessment like? I applied also and scaled through the stage 1 and I've been invited for stage 2.

Just want to get an idea of what it entails.

Thanks
Re: Pls Is this the normal procedure for Union Bank recruitment by BenAzie(m): 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
BenAzie:
@Ajanacool

Please how was the assessment like? I applied also and scaled through the stage 1 and I've been invited for stage 2.

Thanks
Ajanacool:
BenAzie:
@Ajanacool

Thanks
Re: Pls Is this the normal procedure for Union Bank recruitment by martobi: 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti State Teaching Service (TESCOM) Recruitment Past Questions And Answers / People Will Pay You Money If You Learn This Skills / Nddc Foreign Scholarship Programme 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.