Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,655 members, 7,958,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

Most Wanted Jihadist Denied 100% Involvement With IS Militants - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Most Wanted Jihadist Denied 100% Involvement With IS Militants (314 Views)

Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run / 6 Palestinian Militants Escape From High-security Israeli Prison. Hamas Mocks / 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Wanted Jihadist Denied 100% Involvement With IS Militants by NewsAfriq: 12:14am On Oct 01, 2017
Most wanted Jihadist in Australia, Neil Prakash, has fully admitted to have contributed to the activity of Islamic State Group.

The 27 year old, Prakash was arrested in Turkey a year ago while attempting to cross the Syria border with a theft Identity.

Prakash is currently facing charges in Turkey for joining IS and accused over terror plots in Australia and calls for lone-wolf attacks against the US.

The suspected IS member also claimed he had been forced to make Propaganda ads calling for Australia’s attack.

Australia has called on his extradition so as to face charges at home.

When asked whether he was responsible for IS plots in Australia, he told the court: “I had something to do with [it], but I was not 100% responsible.”

“I am sorry for the trouble I have caused,” he said.

Prakash told the hearing in the town of Kilis that he had fled IS after seeing its “true face” and realising “what they taught me was wrong”.

Australian authorities have described Prakash as the most dangerous Middle East-based recruiter linked to terror networks in Melbourne and Sydney.
Read More:http://newsafriq.com/2017/09/wanted-jihadist-denied-100-involvement-militants/

(1) (Reply)

Hillary Disagreed With Trump War Words Against North Korea / Trump Blasts Comey, Obama DOJ: Explosive Hillary-Russia Uranium Report / Robert Mugabe Removed As WHO Goodwill Ambassador After Just Two Days In The Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.