Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

My Terrible Experience With A Scammer, Omoshinayo Omo Muibat-oyetunji Jubril - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Terrible Experience With A Scammer, Omoshinayo Omo Muibat-oyetunji Jubril (857 Views)

I Had A Terrible Experience While Traveling From Onitsha To Ilorin Yesterday / My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. / Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Terrible Experience With A Scammer, Omoshinayo Omo Muibat-oyetunji Jubril by Silvano34: 5:55am On Oct 01, 2017
The owner of the profile below scammed me of 7k.

https://www.facebook.com/cryptoMILLIONARE

A week ago or so. I saw a reply of this guy on someone else's post in SME group, claiming he has good trading skills. And consequent upon that, I sent him a message showing my interest.

I was skeptical at first about his personality. But I took courage to kill this feeling. I asked for his price he said I should give him anything. With this attitude, all the doubt about him at the initial stage disappeared. I voluntarily said I was going to pay him 7k.

That evening after making the payment, he promised to send me a short pdf to probably put me right on track.
I waited. He failed to send it. It was then the old feeling of doubt started flowing into my innocent mind again.
The next day, nothing. Few days gone like three to four days, still nothing from this guy.

And for those days, I was seriously busy that I forgot I had an incomplete transaction with someone.
When i eventually got the time, i sent this guy a message asking him for the package he promised.
It was at that time he started telling me that he was working on it, and that he was going to forward it to me as soon as possible.

I finally got the long awaited package that evening. I couldn't contain my joy, as I thought to myself that that might be the end to my financial struggle. This feel of happiness was based on the screenshot this con artist had send to me in one of the conversations we had in the past. Lol

Still in my state of ecstasy with so much expectation, got someone to get me 5GB MTN data to download the shit.
After downloading, i started watching. Then I discovered one thing. This guy actually screen recorded the videos.

I couldn't really think to relate that to anything special. But as I was exploring the videos, sometimes in the middle of it, he would receive calls.

That was what prompted my curiosity as I wasn't enjoying the videos anymore. I went on YouTube and searched for the video title. Lo and behold, this con artist only went to screen record YouTube video and sold to me for 7k.

My brain had a quick short spark at that moment. I became furious and I felt like seeing the con artist at that very moment. Maybe to leave two to three punches in his head. And get a weapon to injure him. Lol.

It was a big surprise to me because i never thought of that.
I went to him and complained. Told him why he didn't direct me to the YouTube channel at the first place?

He was caught by surprise because he never thought I would discover that. He had no tangible reason to give.
I pretended to be persuaded by his words. I didn't say anything. But obviously it's because I wasn't ready to get a refund at that time.

Today, I was a bit chanced, having completed all my orders. I decided to send this con artist a message to refund my 7k.
He would read but won't reply.
I went ahead to do more research and I got lots of details about him. His phone number was also part of the information. I called him again asking him to reply his Facebook message.

He pretended like he didn't know who was talking.
Sent him text message again to notify him my intention if he fails to reply my message or refund my 7k. He hasn't replied up till now. In fact, few minutes ago when I tried calling him, his number was switched off.

It is now I know the reason he rejected giving me his phone number when we started the deal initially.
He definitely had the ulterior motive of scamming.

That said, I want to go on a journey to destroy the image of this guy right from Facebook to Twitter, to scam websites and to Mr Google the SEO master.

Also as an adventure loving person, I just learned whiteboard animation. It will be amusing to use his case to produce my first video. I will create a video about his scamming spree, and post to YouTube as well.

I will update this post with his pictures, full names and other details I got about him.

Acct Name: Oyetunji Jubril
Acct Number: 0071492365
Bank: Diamond

That's his bank details

Beware of this guy. Don't transact with him. He's a thief.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIPSjtgEeEs
Please share the above video with as many people you can. That's the video I created for the scammer.

Re: My Terrible Experience With A Scammer, Omoshinayo Omo Muibat-oyetunji Jubril by simultaneousboi(m): 6:35am On Oct 01, 2017
Lol...Op wait o, u did all these just for 7k? Guy b patriotic for once. Thank God he didn't scam u of a bigger amount.
Just forgive him...my advice tho
Re: My Terrible Experience With A Scammer, Omoshinayo Omo Muibat-oyetunji Jubril by ipobarecriminals: 6:40am On Oct 01, 2017
undecided u see a goat holding ogogoro and u waka ahead to deal with him..if u knw his house.go there and remove anything worth. more than 7k and watch if he'll not release ur money sharp sharp

2 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With A Scammer, Omoshinayo Omo Muibat-oyetunji Jubril by ikbnice(m): 6:43am On Oct 01, 2017
simultaneousboi:
Lol...Op wait o, u did all these just for 7k?
Guy b patriotic for once. Thank God he didn't scam u of a bigger amount.

Just forgive him...my advice tho
forgive wetin. What trash did you just spew. If he fails to expose him now, do you know another victim may be scammed to the tune of millions. OP might not be the first person he has scammed, the fact that they kept silent obvious make him enjoy perpetrating this atrocity.
Re: My Terrible Experience With A Scammer, Omoshinayo Omo Muibat-oyetunji Jubril by waleyp(m): 6:58am On Oct 01, 2017
AM NOT GOING TO BLAME NOBODY SHA, THE GUY IS SHARP NA, WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING D GUY USED HIS BRAIN ON HOW TO GET MONEY, YOU FELL FOR IT NA, THE SAID YOU SHOULD GIVE HIM ANY AMOUNT AND YOU SAID 7K, LOL HE DIDNT BEG YOU FOR THE MONEY NA, HE ONLY SAID ANY AMOUNT, NOW YOU MAKING UP PAGES OF WRITE UPS JUST BECAUSE YOU GAVE OUT 7K WILLING, YOUR EXPERIENCE NO DE TERRIBLE SEF, omo forget oh

5 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With A Scammer, Omoshinayo Omo Muibat-oyetunji Jubril by fergieboy: 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
grin grin cheesy cheesy

This op funny o cheesy

He even do debut video for the scammer hilarious grin

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With A Scammer, Omoshinayo Omo Muibat-oyetunji Jubril by rifasenate11(m): 7:25am On Oct 02, 2017
sometimes people gamble with thier life and progress. I remember a friend of mine who lost apparently everything he owns in a fire that "mysteriously" started in the middle of the night . well, this my friend was the kind of guy that collected 390k from someone to do a job but absconded with the money. well, he used the money to buy materials to do a contract worth 1.8m. he was saying he was smart and he will do the job or refund the money to the other client who paid him 390k after he made money. it goes well for him shaa. the client kept calling him he refused to pick his calls and the client sent him a text saying and I quote "it's not everybody you will steal from and go free,it's a promise". then he stopped calling him. and this my friend didn't bat any eye at all. he way busy planning how to make money with another man's sweat. I don't know it happened, one night he woke up and saw his car Honda Accord (end of discussion) burning with all the materials he bought for this 1.8m contract all inside the car. we all tried to save it .but mysteriously we were trying to gain access to this car but we couldn't . the glasses refuse to break we used all fire extinguishers we can lay hands on that night but nothing quench this fire. at the end he lost the contract and lose his car. total loss = put around 4m. I still repeat it. never take what doesn't belong to you. some people you see are pure juju and you will not know it. for this guy. definitely 7k is small but, he may lose a lot for the 7k. people should really learn to stick to thier own properties or be honest. every thing is not smartness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With A Scammer, Omoshinayo Omo Muibat-oyetunji Jubril by Tolu95(m): 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
He scam me too 27k

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With A Scammer, Omoshinayo Omo Muibat-oyetunji Jubril by emerazz(m): 4:59am On Oct 26, 2017
ow d op sef na guy... nawa o u fall ma hands I no lie tu u.. I no too say d guy do well o bhu all Dis tinz u do nha dey necessary joor.. haba u paid for somthin.. and he gave u wat u paid for dat satisfied ur quest watz ur bizz with were or how he compiled or got em from... so u haven't read books dat are only compiled from diff. authors texts? or him sitting down tu compile/screenrecord d videos don't u tink he deserves a pay for dat? he even told u tu pay any amount u want sef haba guy u no get conscience?? why u nha go search ur tin alone before u com find person tu cast like Dis.. abi haven't u seen were dey only direct u tu a links for an amount?? guy Dis tin u do no sharp abeg u na guy too all men na hustle we dey at least he sat down tu compile ur videos for u!
Re: My Terrible Experience With A Scammer, Omoshinayo Omo Muibat-oyetunji Jubril by Secretgis: 5:54am On Oct 26, 2017
not interested

(1) (Reply)

86year Old Woman Arrested After Robbing Bank At Gunpoint / “doctor Was Asking Me Out As My Friend Died” – Student / is there still hope for humanity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.