Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members (48270 Views)

Man, 50, Docked For Taking Nude Pictures & Video Of 2 Ladies During S*x Romp / 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members by etcsines: 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
The Oyo state police command have arrested a 62-year-old clergyman, Olusegun Oyetunji, for taking nude photos of his female members and attempting to use the images to blackmail them.

Trouble started for Oyetunji when one of his victims, a 28-year-old lady he took her nude photos, fell out with him after she discovered he was a fake pastor. Oyetunji threatened to release her nude photos online if she doesn't come back to his church and if she stops having sex with him.

To ensure her pictures were deleted, she reconciled with the clergyman with the hope of getting a hold of his phone and deleting her pictures. She was shocked to discover the nudes of other women including a 17-year-old in his phone. The 17-year-old girl had met the clergyman when she took her mother to the pastor for prayers. He told the teenager that she had family issues that only his prayers can resolve. He asked her to see him in his church for special deliverance. It was during the special deliverance that he annointed her, including her private part, and also took her nude photos with the promise of using it to pray for her. In the course of the deliverance sessions, Oyetunji started having sex with the teenager.

When interrogated, Oyetunji recounted how he started his sexual relations with his first victim, the 28-year-old lady.

“I went into cleric work after getting a calling from God. I pastor the Gospel Ministers Commission. I didn’t found it myself; the founder asked me to take over shortly before he died.

For the first victim, one day, I went to a hospital in Awe, Oyo, to see one of the members of the church who was ill, and I prayed for him. Then, some staff members of the hospital also asked me to pray for them, which I did.

They also pressured me to tell them what God was saying concerning them. They gave me a room in the hospital so I could deliver the message to them and I did. That was how I met one of them, the 28- year-old lady (name withheld).

She later came to me to seek counsel for her problems. She said several men had dumped her in the past. This happened in 2018. We prayed together and I couldn’t get a clue, so I told her that she would have to come back.

After some days, she returned and I gave her anointing oil to rub on every part of her body, which she did. The next time she came, I anointed her, I anointed every part of her body, including her private part. That was the starting point; later, we had sexual intercourse. That was the deceit of the enemy. I can’t blame anybody for it but myself'' he said

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/62-year-old-clergyman-arrested-for.html

2 Shares

Re: Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members by hatchy(f): 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
90% of Christian women are easily deceived by these so called men of God.
Same 90% constitute the population of any church or prayer houses you see.

Any man that you see in a prayer ministry or church clapping and singing during working hours that others are hustling is a lazy idiot and a disgrace to manhood.

Just look at the wretched looking man plucking the orange that we younger ones ought to pluck.

Tufiakwa!

115 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members by Nukilia: 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
Sign of the end times

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
I don't know how a young lady will easily fall this kind of thing. I fear this narrative a lot. It marvels me how some ladies fall for anything. 62 years old taking your nude picture and you allow him? It's terrible

25 Likes

Re: Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members by forghon: 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
Let’s see something
Re: Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members by goodmorning40: 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
Both the women and the pastor are all sick and need to be locked up asap.
What nonsense
How can you sleep with a 62 yr old man

19 Likes

Re: Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members by Diseye29(m): 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
I like dis word by all dis our fake men of God ehhhh! !!!!! "Com for special deliverance"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
Sex Generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members by Ekakamba: 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
I created a female account last week, now I have 8 boyfriends, 4 side niccas, 2 dates and 21 Unread messages. My niccas!!!!!
grin tongue

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members by Olamilekxy(m): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
woman are easy to deceive or should I said d they don't have brain or dey are easily to brainwashed

include my sisters self

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members by Next2Bezee(m): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
You won't see the "Touch not my anoited" NL'ers here.

Unfortunately for this man, he is not a well-known 'man of god'; if he was, he would have gotten away with it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members by Xisnin(m): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
You can never trust people that are too close to a clergyman or cleric.
It doesn't matter if they are married or single, they would surrender
themselves completely and satisfy all the scammer's wish.

Religion is a scam.

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members by Longcucumber(m): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
See as the idiot be like mad man vomit

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members by soberdrunk(m): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
So someone cannot do photographic deliverance in peace?? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members by PureGoldh(m): 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
Chai
Re: Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members by Longcucumber(m): 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2019

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members by renewable1(m): 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
May God help us.

Are you tired of using your generator and buying fuel tirelessly?

We have a unique 1kva solar package at an affordable rate to power all your entertainment gadget for minimum 8 hours daily.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members by chukwuibuipob: 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
sad sad pa olusegun Oyetunji sad sad .I blame some women going up/down seeking for miracle from one hamlet to shrine. ? Well, unclad d useless old man , rub/pour honey on him and tie him behind iroko tree .
Re: Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members by KingLennon(m): 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
So your pastor work is on women's body abi? Just look at how you embarassed yourself

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members by francis5051: 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
Check well that lady most be sick up dia because a normal girl with her complete sense won't try that

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members by Edusouls(m): 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
[quote author=hatchy post=82036329]90% of Christian women are easily deceived by these so called men of God.
Same 90% constitute the population of any church or prayer houses you see.

Any man that you see in a prayer ministry or church clapping and singing during working hours that others are hustling is a lazy idiot and a disgrace to manhood.

Just look at the wretched looking man plucking the orange that we younger ones ought to pluck.

Tufiakwa![/quote. Point of correction women are the 90% you should be talking about, they fall to any slightest trick of these yahoo pastors even married ones, you see women are a complete disaster to this world, there curse is to authentic to be broken, cos is from God himself...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members by Onlyonebuhari: 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
If u don't see them with politicians, use will see them rape or committing rituals.
Only Kumuyi represent Christianity in Nigeria. The rest are scammers.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members by vicfajeze: 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
WOLI AGBA
Re: Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members by careytommy37(m): 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
Re: Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members by Godwin2am(m): 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
SOME WOMEN SHA GOING FROM PRAYER HOUSE TO ANOTHER

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members by iyatrustee(f): 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
My own kind of christianity no dey give room for unnecessary familiarity with pastor in the first place sef

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
Anointing of lust fell on them girls and they recieved the rod of Olusegun Oyetunji... God is merciful tho if not na stroke supposed to hold this man from him head to him penis grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa / 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son / Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.