Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,935 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) (26381 Views)

Google Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With A Doodle / Google Celebrates Christmas With This Wonderful Doodle, Check It Out / Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence Day [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by docky22: 7:11am On Oct 01, 2017
As I was about to make some research on Google this morning, I saw this logo and I decided to share it with my fellow Nairalanders.

Click the Play and See

2 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by whitebeard(m): 7:12am On Oct 01, 2017
Omo we get mouth jare, I am proud to be a Nigerian...!!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by Imortal001: 7:14am On Oct 01, 2017
OK, RIP DADDY! I miss u!

6 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by JamesReacher(m): 8:07am On Oct 01, 2017
whitebeard:
What are you proud of?

34 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by aleeyus(m): 8:26am On Oct 01, 2017
Some Group called *POB right now angry embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by fk001(m): 8:27am On Oct 01, 2017
JamesReacher:
What are you proud of?
No doubt Nigeria is a great country with great people.

If i have to choose where i will be born in my next life, i will choose Nigeria again and again and again!!!

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

Happy Independence to my dear country, country like no other.

I am opportune to be her citizen.

My country is blessed with great potential and wealth.

Funmi Adams may you find peace wherever you are, your songs inspired me to believe in my country, Thank you ma

United we stand divided we fall

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by Afonjatribeguy: 8:27am On Oct 01, 2017
Is that All Zoo Independent day grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by Satansadvocate(m): 8:27am On Oct 01, 2017
Google is celebrating THE ZOO

8 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by bolliejay(m): 8:28am On Oct 01, 2017
Giant of Africa.....9ja shall be Great again!

14 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by MhizzAJ(f): 8:28am On Oct 01, 2017
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by Articul8(m): 8:28am On Oct 01, 2017
This is part of the government's achievement @ 57 grin

2 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by H2omaster: 8:28am On Oct 01, 2017
Henitan24:
wow
What is the wow for? Are you a siren?

The doodle only shows on Google.com.ng not Google.com undecided

5 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by rbernaldo2: 8:28am On Oct 01, 2017
when will Google celebrate my nation biafrog cry

7 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by Henitan24(f): 8:29am On Oct 01, 2017
wow
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 01, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by ibrutex(m): 8:29am On Oct 01, 2017
And so......

does that prevent Buhari from traveling abroad?

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by officialmcfresh1(m): 8:29am On Oct 01, 2017
How did this get to front page?
someone explain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by Wizzy14418(m): 8:29am On Oct 01, 2017
I believe in Nigeria...Let's be responsible and responsive to our problems and ask Questions. God has been good to us, it shall get better!

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by Adamsdelrio(m): 8:29am On Oct 01, 2017
I'M PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN. IF YOU ARE OFFENDED, GO AND HUG THE NEAREST TRANSFORMER....

5 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by cremedelacreme: 8:30am On Oct 01, 2017
Na Google Naija.
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by sakalisis(m): 8:30am On Oct 01, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by Utchgirl(f): 8:30am On Oct 01, 2017
There is nothing like independence as far as Nigeria is concerned.

This country is fvcked up !

Will nt want my kids to be part of dis shit of a country.
A country where d poor masses takes suffering for breakfast, lunch and dinner on daily basis.

Abeg,who help me see NwaAmaikpe ?

D person shld tel him dt i'm missing him here biko.

2 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by inkon: 8:31am On Oct 01, 2017
bolliejay:
Giant of Africa.....9ja shall be Great again!

Not until there is justice.
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by NothingDoMe: 8:31am On Oct 01, 2017
Haha na flag I see oh
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by Tattooboy: 8:31am On Oct 01, 2017
officialmcfresh1:
How did this get to front page?
someone explain.
I will but u av to pardon my rudeness. Are u so dumb that you don't know today is the country's independence? Evan's related thread made FP for over 1 month nonstop. BBN stories made FP over 4 months (still making) nonstop. Just one day for our independence related threads to dominate the FP and u're already complaining.

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by loomer: 8:31am On Oct 01, 2017
Una just dey call the country zoo, but na there una go old born children and get grand children because Nigeria no go divide

2 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by tansho(m): 8:32am On Oct 01, 2017
whitebeard:

4600 MW of electricity for 180 million Nigerians after 57 years of independence? You need to be proud, indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 01, 2017
fk001:
No doubt Nigeria is a great country with great people.

If i have to choose where i will be born in my next life, i will choose Nigeria again and again and again!!!
Because you are from the north

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

Happy Independence to my dear country, country like no other.

I am opportune to be her citizen.

My country is bless with great potential
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by Ladyjumong(f): 8:35am On Oct 01, 2017
aleeyus:
Some Group called *POB right now angry embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
Ipob issue don too give u sleepless night for u to dey carry am upandan.

2 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by centboy123456(m): 8:35am On Oct 01, 2017
Google don Bleep up zoo is noting zoo zoo
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by bayocanny: 8:36am On Oct 01, 2017
Naija for life!!!!
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:37am On Oct 01, 2017
All of us from Google say happy independence Nigeria.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg & Wife Priscilla Expecting Another Baby Girl. PICS / Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) / Top 10 Nigerian Online Forums 2017 Arraigned By Wikinaija.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.