Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Fupre Sug V.p Independence Day Speech - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fupre Sug V.p Independence Day Speech (5873 Views)

Republic Day Speech For Teachers, Students & School In Hindi, English, Kannada / UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira. / OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fupre Sug V.p Independence Day Speech by Vanmatrix(m): 7:33am On Oct 01, 2017
The student union vice president in The FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES EFFURUN in person of comr Ojinika Azubuike Progress. gave an independence day speech which he directed to the Nigerians as a word of hope :

INDEPENDENCE DAY SPEECH
I am very pleased and proud to celebrate with all citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on her 57th year of Independence. I welcome you all and hope that you feel as proud as I do to be part of this great nation, I pray the Almighty God keep us to celebrate more of our great country and above all keep us united as a country (AMEN).
Cerebrating such memorable day without remembering the fallen heroes who had struggled to ensure we become an independent nation as on the 1st of October 1960 would be incomplete. Foremost Nigerians like OBAFEMI AWOLOWO , NNAMDI AZIKIWE , TAFAWA BALEWA and ANTHONY ENAHORO were some nationalist who fought for the country’s Independence .
The present Administration of The Federal Republic of Nigeria led by president Muhammadu Buhari was sworn into office May 29th 2015 with high feelings from all citizens who had believed that CHANGE has come to stay. As at the present, the present Administration has completed Democratic years with some visible changes.
In aspect of Education the present government has done well and still remains the best amongst all to tackle the challenge of ASUU within a month which has been the shortest for years.
Nigeria have been one of the most difficult black nation to survive in, due to the dwindling and unstable economy which I believe is caused by our sole dependence on crude oil and this led to the recent recession in the country . I believe the present administration is working tirelessly to make sure recession is eradicated from the country by Introducing Transformation Agenda aimed at changing the phase of the economy this include Agriculture, mining , Train Transportation and so on, this Initiative will also pave way for the unemployed.
In the war of corruption we are winning. The presidency and its security team have done a very good job to make sure this country stands as one. Today terrorism for no just cause had been reduced to the minimum in our nation. The strides achieved in the successful rescuing of bokoharam victims and reclaiming of sized territories is wonderful. In the case of IPOB the government is trying to make sure we’re not divided and I want the Nigerian government to use Strategic plans not killing of innocent ones to solve the problem on ground. I urge we all to buy into the vision of unity because a nation divided cannot stand. This present administration has also tackled the problem of kidnapping in the country with great intelligence and it has been of help to reduce this act.
NIGERIA is our mother land and we are it’s citizen we should always be ready to save it from people who want to destroy it. It is our responsibility to lead our country ahead, and make our nation the best in Africa and the world at large.
Finally, I encourage Nigerians to put on the armor of faith, patience and endurance. for I believe in this great nation, we are at the brink of making history and together we shall achieve.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

Comr Ojinika Azubuike progress (van)
SUG V.P ELECT FUPRE

cc: lalasticlala
_Semid4lyfe
_Obinoscopy
_Mukina2

Re: Fupre Sug V.p Independence Day Speech by chibike69: 8:31am On Oct 01, 2017
yeye country

As in eeh

u dey give independence speech
cos na u be buhari son

nonsense

Anyways

FTC

2 Likes

Re: Fupre Sug V.p Independence Day Speech by sakalisis(m): 8:31am On Oct 01, 2017
Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Fupre Sug V.p Independence Day Speech by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 8:31am On Oct 01, 2017
Trash undecided

1 Like

Re: Fupre Sug V.p Independence Day Speech by docky22: 8:31am On Oct 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Fupre Sug V.p Independence Day Speech by Hallams(m): 8:31am On Oct 01, 2017
Nice
Re: Fupre Sug V.p Independence Day Speech by DMerciful(m): 8:31am On Oct 01, 2017
I believe most analytical people know that if we had gained independence much later say like 1980 or 1990, Nigeria would have been much developed. We gained independence when we did not know our left from our right thus ruining our own foundation. If people say the 1960s was better, does that not show retrogression? So much so that we are being asked to go to 1963 constitution. Maybe we should go back to preindependence and start all over

2 Likes

Re: Fupre Sug V.p Independence Day Speech by Nathdoug(m): 8:31am On Oct 01, 2017
I prefer this speech to our so called dullard in duara's own.....

3 Likes

Re: Fupre Sug V.p Independence Day Speech by Prefola: 8:32am On Oct 01, 2017
Another ass licker...
i stoped reading d post wen he appreciated dem on d ASUU ish...
pple giv speeches every day,so wat makes dis one so special dat it made front page nw...
i suspect bribery nd corruption...
nxt topic pls!!!

1 Like

Re: Fupre Sug V.p Independence Day Speech by oliidell(m): 8:33am On Oct 01, 2017
Nice.

1 Like

Re: Fupre Sug V.p Independence Day Speech by dearsly(m): 8:34am On Oct 01, 2017
ASS licker

U were making sense not until u lost it by talking about the present corrupt administration....
Re: Fupre Sug V.p Independence Day Speech by DrBasit(m): 8:34am On Oct 01, 2017
Speeches being given everywhere.....
Just mere rhetorics....
Re: Fupre Sug V.p Independence Day Speech by sotall(m): 8:34am On Oct 01, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Fupre Sug V.p Independence Day Speech by Idolys(m): 8:35am On Oct 01, 2017
Who is he to have his speech making the FP of NL

1 Like

Re: Fupre Sug V.p Independence Day Speech by Equations(m): 8:36am On Oct 01, 2017
Who all these speeches don epp?
Re: Fupre Sug V.p Independence Day Speech by Abdul3391(m): 8:37am On Oct 01, 2017
hmmmm! make i no talk anything
Re: Fupre Sug V.p Independence Day Speech by dakeskese(m): 8:37am On Oct 01, 2017
My family and I only listen to Independence Day speech from people in political authority...

He has done well, but I think his focus should rather be on finishing this semester successfully and not giving a speech that cannot hold water.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fupre Sug V.p Independence Day Speech by MVLOX(m): 8:47am On Oct 01, 2017
Lol abeg make una calm down take am easy on my former sch abeg.... Dem still dey grow.....

1 Like

Re: Fupre Sug V.p Independence Day Speech by amakufrancis(m): 9:20am On Oct 01, 2017
Nice 1 my vice president

2 Likes

Re: Fupre Sug V.p Independence Day Speech by kingPhidel(m): 10:00am On Oct 01, 2017
Why be say na only Nigeria get Vice presidents wey dey active pass the president! Which kind wala be zat!
Me: be like.. I'll contest for VP next year.
Ayamnot undastanding

4 Likes

Re: Fupre Sug V.p Independence Day Speech by Ericardo7(m): 11:35am On Oct 01, 2017
Vann don make front page oooo!!!
VC must hear this

1 Like

Re: Fupre Sug V.p Independence Day Speech by worgersweb(m): 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA . .. . .. VAN ONE LOVE MA MAN..
kingPhidel:
Why be say na only Nigeria get Vice presidents wey dey active pass the president! Which kind wala be zat!
Me: be like.. I'll contest for VP next year.
Ayamnot undastanding

1 Like

Re: Fupre Sug V.p Independence Day Speech by kingPhidel(m): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
worgersweb:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA . .. . .. VAN ONE LOVE MA MAN..
na so brotherly...
Re: Fupre Sug V.p Independence Day Speech by davidebube(m): 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
Nice one our able VP

1 Like

Re: Fupre Sug V.p Independence Day Speech by Vanmatrix(m): 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
thanks to you all
Re: Fupre Sug V.p Independence Day Speech by Donjcco(m): 1:56am On Oct 02, 2017
Nice speech Van... In as much as we need development in our dear country we must be optimistic about the processes we follow in achieving it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Has Finally Called Off The Strike ! / Who Knows This Guy On Youtube? I Have Questions [photo] / Esut 2011 - 2012 Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.