Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. (19004 Views)

Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira / My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) / I Want 2 Learn Phone Repairs. Is It A Good Skill? Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. by JerryDM1: 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
Catering; well packaged mama put spot esp in a student environment. Boom

1 Like

Re: Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. by DaCharis2016: 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
ba7man:
Make sure the skill she's to learn is computer based. That's the future and it will be respected globally.

It must be a highly relevant skill like Web design, Graphic design, 3-d presentations, animation, online forex trading etc.
Bro I have interests in these stuffs you mentioned. I will love to talk about them with you.

2 Likes

Re: Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. by DaCharis2016: 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
stcool:
Let her learn corel draw, photo and video editing skills. If you have more funds include animation and motion graphics training.

She would be an employer of labour even b4 graduating, Thank me later
pls share these with me in depth.

1 Like

Re: Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. by DaCharis2016: 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
fidalgo19:
If she has connections, event planning is good.
I usually help a friend who usually rent ropes and stands they use in party.
He rents two stand with rope at the rate of 4000. And that is just a day profit and could rent up to 30.
Imagine now doing that every day or even a week.

But if she is good at computer let her choose either Programming or graphic or 3D animations. I am particularly involved in that and there is money..more than enough money there if you are good.
Pls epp me out, I need to be self employed. How can we meet perfectly?
You can hit me on whatsapp; 07081817162. And could link up from there.

Thanks.
Re: Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. by Bibi294(f): 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
fuckpro:
...all these cheap cheap handwork that gets girl pregnant is your advice
I don't understand you o... Pregnant ke... shocked.... This one weak me.... For her age, I won't advice she learns something too 'big' for her age
Re: Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. by DaCharis2016: 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
SimpleBea:

My mother wants me to study Nursing/MBBS, My talents lies between Computer application and writing.. Before I gain admission, I told them I want to learn a vocation. They allowed me to choose, and I choose Phones repairs. Later, she started to discover my real talents.i.e computer application. She was not against it anymore, she even bought me books regarding computer application.
Currently, am into ANDROID programming(still a learner). And, I will leave for school in this month to study my long term course. (ENGLISH and LITERARY STUDIES).
Also, to the glory of God. I am now a professional in Phone repairs(Hardware and Software). The vocation I choosed by myself really help the computer application talents I had in me to skyrocket greatly.
Had it been she said I should learn vocations that I hate passionately. Things wouldn't have gone so well with me.
Where did you learn that, my brother wants to learn that, pls?
Re: Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. by fuckpro: 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
Bibi294:

I don't understand you o... Pregnant ke... shocked.... This one weak me.... For her age, I won't advice she learns something too 'big' for her age
...all those makeup houses is it not runs girl that frequent them,..i beg she should go and learn programming nobody will corrupt her there

1 Like

Re: Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. by SURElee(f): 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
Cake baking, small chops, cocktails/mocktails and smoothies
Re: Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. by Bibi294(f): 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
fuckpro:
...all those makeup houses is it not runs girl that frequent them,..i beg she should go and learn programming nobody will corrupt her there
Runs girls ke... Well, I agreed coz I'm not ready for arguments
Re: Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. by ultra1(m): 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
Please advise you sister to visit https://www.1001entrepreneurs.org
You will get helpful articles
Re: Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. by ladiespet12: 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
LETS HER LEARN CATERING AND FASHION DESIGNING. THEN LEARN WEBSITE DESIGNING TO USE PUSH HER BUSINESS FORWARD.
I HAVE A LADY WHO IS INTO CATERING AND FASHION DESIGNING. AND I TEACH WORDPRESS WEBSITE DESIGNING.
FEMALES THESE DAYS GET CLIENTS TO EITHER TEACH OR DESIGN WEBSITE FOR PEOPLE.
AM IN PORT HARCOURT: MY NUMBER IS: 08065847947 IF YOU WELCOME MY IDEA, CALL.
Re: Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. by stilldoingokay(f): 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
I will suggest knitting
Re: Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
Chuvin22:
Good day everyone..

Am making plans to register my sister for any skill acquisition training. She is 18 and will be seeking admission into the university from next year. Meanwhile I want her to know something that will be useful to her in the long run.

Pls my people what will yu recommend. Something that sells and is reputable. Thanks.
I have thought about catering, cake making, event planning management, and tailoring and fashion design. I want to weigh other options..

We live in Port Harcourt.
You can even recommend a training center if you know any good one around.

Your comments will be highly appreciated thanks.

First and foremost l want to commend u forbeing a good brother
At her age l recommend bead trainin and fashion designing
U can contact CE ACADEMY, located at 252 OBI WALI ROAD, RUMUIGBO, PH
08064624815, 09081951123

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. by Samuelking4280(m): 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
she should go for any skill that corresponds with what she wants to study in school..... twill help her boost her career.....

1 Like

Re: Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. by Pilot4Airbus(m): 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
wunmi590:
Since she's a female, i would advice you enrol her into tailoring school.

Let me share from my fiancée's experience.

She finished as a zoologist, but while waiting for service in 2015, i told her to enrol herself in tailoring, between 3month, she was able to know how to sow perfectly, thanks to her dedicated time and how intelligent she is.

She's now in service (NYSC), I bought her new sowing maching after seeing her hand work as a gift, she was posted to a private school, she's the one sowing the school uniform, and she would be rounding off service next month, but luckily for her, the school said she would be the only one sowing the school uniform.

Note that she sow close to 200 school uniforms every session.

I want to do a business card for her and help her expand, and I also want to link her with some customers in Lagos schools.

Let her learn tailoring, people are wearing clothes everyday, and people are going to owambe everyday in Lagos.

I can design the business card. Then you just do the printing.
Re: Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. by Mrdecent(m): 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
Chuvin22:
Good day everyone..

Am making plans to register my sister for any skill acquisition training. She is 18 and will be seeking admission into the university from next year. Meanwhile I want her to know something that will be useful to her in the long run.

Pls my people what will yu recommend. Something that sells and is reputable. Thanks.
I have thought about catering, cake making, event planning management, and tailoring and fashion design. I want to weigh other options..

We live in Port Harcourt.
You can even recommend a training center if you know any good one around.

Your comments will be highly appreciated thanks.

Go check durawebc on Twitter. It's a new way of creativity that would bring cool cash in ph
Re: Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. by hannah55(f): 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
fashion designer
Re: Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. by Ignyte(m): 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
Web/app development

1 Like

Re: Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. by SimpleBea(m): 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
DaCharis2016:
Where did you learn that, my brother wants to learn that, pls?
Oyo town
Re: Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. by wunmi590(m): 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
Pilot4Airbus:

I can design the business card. Then you just do the printing.

Thanks jawe, I have already given it to a friend who works in a printing press, though he has designed it, but has not printed it since a month now.

Thanks
Re: Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. by bakeuhappy: 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
fidalgo19:
He rents two stand with rope at the rate of 4000. And that is just a day profit and could rent up to 30.

But if she is good at computer let her choose either Programming or graphic or 3D animations. I am particularly involved in that and there is money..more than enough money there if you are good.
..event decoration is good but capital intensive to start
Re: Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. by adexuxin(m): 11:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
veekid:
Introduce her to kingtblaqhoc, she will learn the business better and have her own empire grin grin grin

Don't quote me if you're dumb to know what I'm talking about
your daughter might just be the one

1 Like

Re: Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. by ugonna1054(m): 1:08am On Oct 02, 2017
For me, Tailoring or hairdressing, both will earn her some dough on campus
Re: Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 02, 2017
OP, Graphics design, thank me later
Re: Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. by ba7man(m): 6:29am On Oct 02, 2017
DaCharis2016:
Bro I have interests in these stuffs you mentioned. I will love to talk about them with you.
No p. I'll get in touch.
Re: Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. by celeboe(m): 6:35am On Oct 02, 2017
I suggest learning I.c.t skills like web development
Re: Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. by airminem(f): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
fidalgo19:

I admire your sugestn. pls where could you recommend for the above computer course? thank you now!
Re: Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. by airminem(f): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
DaCharis2016:

I WENT THRU YOUR RESPONCE WITH SOME ABOVE COMMENT AND WANT TO ASK YOU IF YOU GOT ANY HELP PERTAINING THE ABOVE REQUEST/INTEREST?
Re: Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. by DaCharis2016: 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
airminem:

I WENT THRU YOUR RESPONCE WITH SOME ABOVE COMMENT AND WANT TO ASK YOU IF YOU GOT ANY HELP PERTAINING THE ABOVE REQUEST/INTEREST?
Not yet.
You have any?
Re: Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. by airminem(f): 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
DaCharis2016:
Not yet. You have any?
I will inform when any is available. Thanks
Re: Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. by DaCharis2016: 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
airminem:

I will inform when any is available.
Thanks
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos May Emerge Oil Producing State Next Year / Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr / Otudeko Vs. Otedola: First Bank Shareholders Lose ₦‎80.76bn, Shares Crumble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.