Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS (42727 Views)

Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) / Delta: Woman Bites Off Another’s Breast In Bloody Fuel Queue Fight / Retired Police Officer Bites Off 18-year-old Girl's Ear In Edo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS by OmoOshodi(m): 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
jiksman3:
Is it both ears? If no...then how come first pix is left ear with plaited hair while second pic is right ear unplaited hair
you have comprehension issue
Re: Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS by sleekman(m): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
hatchy:
See what Jonathan have caused?

Instead of the ineffectual buffoon to provide husbands for their women he was busy drinking ogogoro and forgot to perform his constitutional duty which have now resulted to biting and chopping off of people's ears.

Your level of idiocy eh dem still dey look for am.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS by Ritajovy(f): 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
lolz! The human teeth is indeed a very powerful tool
Re: Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS by murphyibiam15(m): 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
Kimkardashain:
jesus!!! wtf.some women and their stupidity surprises even the devil.....
chai they no fit hear with the both ears. now one is missing..serious gobe
hearing is not just a function of the pinna which is part of the external ear... though their acts is wrong
Re: Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS by Jerrypolo(m): 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
jiksman3:
Is it both ears? If no...then how come first pix is left ear with plaited hair while second pic is right ear unplaited hair

When you fail to read or when you read and still do not comprehend, this is what comes out.

#ReRead
Re: Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS by Skain(m): 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
This one na ear for ear, no be eye for eye. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS by Jsucre(m): 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
make d guy kuku marry both of then 1+1 ear = 2
Re: Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS by FromZeroToHero(m): 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
case closed. tit for tat. do me I do you man no go vex
Re: Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
she no even fear HIV.
Re: Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS by hatchy(f): 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
grin
Re: Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
Jh0wsef:
so two ears don finish?
grin

suarez right now
I PITY these ladies because the Rate of HIV is high in Bayelsa state.

Imagine exchanging bites .....
Such a bloody feat
Even Corp Members who served in Bayelsa know this....
Re: Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS by osazsky(m): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
so no more ear ring because of one stupid cassava kia
Re: Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS by hatchy(f): 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
sleekman:
Your level of idiocy eh dem still dey look for am.
E pain you well well. No go commit suicide because of me o. Today na first of a new month and na Nigeria independent anniversary.

If you kill yourself na straight to hell fire go meet all those brainwashed Ipob wey dance to the python bullets.

Mbok Ku yeretsi!
Re: Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS by 2bam: 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
hatchy:

Instead of the ineffectual buffoon to provide husbands for their women he was busy drinking ogogoro and forgot to perform his constitutional duty which have now resulted to biting and chopping off of people's ears.

when will you ever say something reasonable...?
Re: Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS by rufus7719: 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
Waiting concerns me. Let me come and go and finish my drinks o jare.

1 Share

Re: Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS by hatchy(f): 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
2bam:
when will you ever say something reasonable...?
Tomorrow wey be public holiday.
Re: Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS by nengibo: 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
hatchy:

Get a life hachi
Re: Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS by hatchy(f): 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
nengibo:

Get a life hachi
OK tomorrow.
Re: Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS by bigiyaro(m): 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
i never knew der is ' an ear for an ear' i tot its only an eye for an eye. can someone pls update d verse.
Re: Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS by KingRabota: 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
Opakan2:

. Ashewos go soon displace all of them with the way things dey go
Nope, ashi won't replace them Samantha the robotic intimacy gadget will
Re: Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS by ylaa(f): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
Very good
Do me my people do you
Bite me my people cut you
Draw Draw
Re: Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
These plantain eaters behave like animals, definitely not wife material just whoree certified.
Re: Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS by Dearlord(m): 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
Oh! Dearlord!
What is written in the scripture is now manifesting, gradually it will be 7women fighting over me.

Abeg space still dey make I faint?
Re: Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS by orikoku: 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
Angelanest:
A woman had her ear chopped off after allegedly biting off the ear of her boyfriend's lover over suspicion that the man named Ben was planning to get married to her (the lover). The lady identified as Glory was reported to have invaded the family residence of Bridget, in a surprise attack, pounced on her and bit off her ear.

According to Bodmas Kemepadei, the incident occurred at Akipelai community, Ogbia local government area of Bayelsa state on Wednesday, September 27th 2017, at about 4pm.

After Glory attacked her boyfriend's lover identified as Bridget, members of Bridget's family who saw what happened quickly apprehended Glory, held her down and also used a knife to chop off her own ear, according to reports.

The incident is said to have sparked tension amongst the two families involved and is causing unrest in the community. Both victims are currently lying critically ill in the hospital.

See graphic photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/jealous-woman-bites-off-ladys-ear-in-bayelsa-state.html

photo-credit; Bodmas Kemepadei
chaii
Re: Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS by baddosky1: 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
hatchy:

Jonathan is 100000000000000 times effectual and better than the man who unfortunately birthed you
Re: Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS by Jabioro: 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
Moses mathematical formula fell on BODMAS family..T..4 TAT..
Re: Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS by COOLHOMIE(m): 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
hatchy:

someone please bless this guy with sense they used expired anointing oil for your dedication
Re: Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS by jiksman3: 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
OmoOshodi:
you have comprehension issue
You win shocked
Re: Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS by Fourwinds: 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
this is how foolish can take one... what is the point now
Re: Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS by Jabioro: 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
Jsucre:
make d guy kuku marry both of then 1+1 ear = 2
Instead of 4 ..guy u wicked ooo! Haba!
Re: Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS by harrymoses24(m): 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
An eye 4 an eye...an Ear 4 an Ear. No b ur 4lt jor.
Re: Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS by Egein(m): 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
Excuse me, is Bayelsa in Kenya?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation / Lady's Corpse Dumped In A Drainage In Benue (Graphic Photos) / NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.