Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,470 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Pastor Plead With Me To Stop Cooking On Sunday Morning. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Plead With Me To Stop Cooking On Sunday Morning. (383 Views)

Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? / Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Plead With Me To Stop Cooking On Sunday Morning. by HeOrShe: 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
There is this church that is next to my compound which is very close to my kitchen..
The truth is due to the nature of my job, most times I only have time on Sunday morning to take care of myself. Since I work from 7am till 6pm except Saturdays I close by 4pm and Sunday I resume by 3pm.
Every Saturday evening while coming back from work I will buy things to prepare food and coom food on Sunday morning to last for me almost d week.
The issue now is that it seems like while cooking d aroma of the food enters d church. Even some persons that attend d church in d same house I stay use to tell me dey do perceive my food aroma from church and I used to think is for jokes..

But yesterday as I dropped from bike having returned from market, the pastor called me as I was entering the compound because he was outside the church premises and I stop. He told me that he has been asking who it could be until he was notified I have been the one. I was somehow curious and scared thinking it might be bad prophecy. I asked him hope all is well. He laughed and said yes. But I have been disturbing the church service with foods aroma and sometimes it will be as if the food is been prepared inside the church. And finally he said I can find a way to adjust things.

So I tried cooking last(Saturday)night and after cooking I feel more stressed up.

Please should I ignore the pastor and the church and maintain my cooking time.
Re: Pastor Plead With Me To Stop Cooking On Sunday Morning. by madridguy(m): 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
Please respect the pastor opinion.
Re: Pastor Plead With Me To Stop Cooking On Sunday Morning. by baski92(m): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
I can relate to that, I was invited to a church and that day no funny at all. Hungry wan kill me plus the food aroma I almost faint, na I carry my Bible leave the church before I go die
Re: Pastor Plead With Me To Stop Cooking On Sunday Morning. by harrymoses24(m): 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
Y d pastor dey plead..hw ur God giving gift take affect am? if ordinary aroma fit distract them wetin go con happen if Cossy Orjiakor enter service
Re: Pastor Plead With Me To Stop Cooking On Sunday Morning. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
Yes respect the opinion of the pastor. Which kind work u dey do wen off duty non dey hope say d moni big oh?
Re: Pastor Plead With Me To Stop Cooking On Sunday Morning. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
Kindly respect his opinion in the spirit of love, it's not bad to cook but the aroma drift away the minds of the people from the word of God as the service is going on, and lure them away from getting the blessings, by the time they leave the church, the important thing they could remember will be the aroma of your food, through this you will be causing a stumbling block to their spiritual growth and that of the church.

(1) (Reply)

The Body,soul And Spirit How Do They Work In A Man? / Pray Against The Den Of Thief, Locomotive And Automatic Christians / Sure Sign That You're Dealing With A Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.