Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning (70902 Views)

Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
This is for Singles.

As much as we try to twist God's words to suit our selfish desires, the truth remains the truth. A sin is a sin.

How do you guys/ladies have Sex and still find it very easy to go to church? No guilt, no remorse.

I have seen Men and women who cohabitate or spend weekends together (please dont come here with nothing happened) and attend church service together.

160 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
So because I bleep make I no go visit my father again. Oga

408 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by mofeoluwadassah: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
so why are you here then when you're nt here to condem undecided

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by dingbang(m): 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
Maychang:
This is for Singles.

As much as we try to twist God's words to suit our selfish desires, the truth remains the truth. A sin is a sin.

How do you guys/ladies have Sex and still find it very easy to go to church? No guilt, no remorse.

I have seen Men and women who cohabitate or spend weekends together (please dont come here with nothing happened) and attend church service together.

Note: Im not here to condemn anyone or judge people.
you are right...

Are you without sin too?

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
with condoms no sin just normal push up. skin to skin , partially sin
kissing little bit sin sucking boobs minor sin

sucking pusssssszy fairly sin

anal sex , sin! sin! sin!

271 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
Maychang:
This is for Singles.

you are not wrong my dear, it just gets worse as some pple who don't even go for confessions (Catholics) will still go to church and receive the Holy communion not knowing they bring upon themselves; destruction and condemnation.

They'd come here to insult you shortly, but you know the trick I use which hurts them to the marrow? Silence.. nothing hurts them more than that my dear.

You can use this "secret" with me and watch its potency... Stay safe and remain blessed my dear. smiley

100 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by tossie101(f): 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
Very bad!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by OneLazyGirl: 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
We are hypocrites, thats why.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by stobery(m): 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
We go to church to plead for forgiveness from God

God is no man you know?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
stobery:
We go to church to plead for forgiveness from God

God is no man you know?

Will that not be taking his mercies for granted?

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
Club all night, go to church on Sunday, who is deceiving who?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Gidex4u(m): 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
Is having sex the only sin in the whole wide world?

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by jezuzboi(m): 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
There are 10 commandments. If you keep 9 and fail to keep 1, it's like breaking them all (Sin). While this is true, folks may be tempted to limit it to sex.

There are many inappropriate things folks do on weekdays/weekends and end up in church on Sunday. Examples include;

Lying
Cheating
Defrauding
Drugs & Alcohol
Masturbation
Insult Elders
Stealing
And so much more...

I think it should be generalized; except you intend to deal with SEX particularly...

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 29, 2017
Maychang:
This is for Singles.

LMFAO... What a thread?

3 Likes

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by GOFRONT(m): 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
Sometimes Even after church service around 5-7pm, sex Dey happen

Just that we like to deceive oursef

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by CHUKSKING1779(m): 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by tendawarrior1(m): 9:15am On Dec 25, 2017
Maychang:
This is for Singles.

Are u a nurse? or a doc?
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by IdeyFindWife: 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
Hypocrisy is rife, self-deception is endemic, many never really belonged anywhere - that just inherited a creed, recite mantras and are comfortable enough that way.

You trying to shake them out of their lethargy, you're considered the enemy!

We've really devolved!

22 Likes

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by EscobarSnipes(m): 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
Maychang:
This is for Singles.

The problem lies partialy with the type of messages preached in churches nowadays: favour, blessings, prosperity, giving etc nowadays a church is where one goes and is comfortable in ones's sins, its where many go with intentions of finding a sex partner.

More emphasis are laid on the mercies of God than on the wages of sin and the consequences of toying with his grace-up to the extent that He is viewed as desperate to forgive.

The fact that Christ warned more about hell than the pleasures of heaven is a grim reminder of the morbid reality.
God being righteousness, MUST SURELY punish sin in any form. His silence, grace and long suffering will not be mocked but must be paid for.

Whether we like it or not it is the bitter reality we will one day face.
"......IT IS A FEARFUL THING TO FALL INTO THE HANDS OF THE LIVING GOD"

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
jezuzboi:
There are 10 commandments. If you keep 9 and fail to keep 1, it's like breaking them all (Sin). While this is true, folks may be tempted to limit it to sex.

There are many inappropriate things folks do on weekdays/weekends and end up in church on Sunday. Examples include;

Lying
Cheating
Defrauding
Drugs & Alcohol
Masturbation
Insult Elders
Stealing
And so much more...

I think it should be generalized; except you intend to deal with SEX particularly...

Explain with biblical reference How masturbation is a sin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by NothingDoMe: 10:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
The baby boar asked the Mama boar why she had tusks. Mama boar replied, when you get as old as I've then you'll know

1 Like

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Arsenalholic(m): 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
It's just like saying because a player got a RED card during a match, he shouldn't join his team to train again until he serves his ban.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Bigseven(m): 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
Barcelona to win in both halves..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by icebird25(m): 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
Chai

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by BabatCargo(m): 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
As far as both adults are married,it isnt a sin

3 Likes

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by toluxa1(m): 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
you are not wrong my dear, it just gets worse as some pple who don't even go for confessions (Catholics) will still go to church and receive the Holy communion not knowing they bring upon themselves; destruction and condemnation.

So once I go for confession, I'm covered? I can do it all week, go for confession and continue next week? Just asking oo, cos I no understand that Catholic confession parol.

https://www.nairaland.com/4349644/like-new-iphone-6s-64gb

12 Likes

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by HeyCorleone(m): 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
Honestly the rate of self deceit is to much.

The worst thing is it's people you don't expect that do the worst things. I'm talking about that sister that takes the lead in Choir. The brother that is always speaking in tongues. That girl that is quick to invite you to church.

Such people would shock you beyond all possibility. That's why I associate with people who don't carry church on their head. You never get disappointed.

8 Likes

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by kinibigdeal(m): 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
with condoms no sin just normal push up.
skin to skin , partially sin

kissing little bit sin
sucking boobs minor sin

sucking pusssssszy fairly sin

anal sex , sin! sin! sin!

16 Likes

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by mcfynest(m): 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
There is no more condemnation of you are in Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by mastermaestro(m): 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
Abang52:
So because I bleep make I no go visit my father again. Oga

3 Likes

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Femston: 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
They are not Christians that do such and as such are of questionable character. SIMPLE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) / Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 / Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.