Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

TSTV: Let's Share Our Experiences - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / TSTV: Let's Share Our Experiences (3244 Views)

Re-scan Your Decoders With TSTV New Frequency Parameters / Nov 1st Draws Close, TSTV Decoders Being Shipped Across The Country (photos) / Why I Think TSTV Promises Is Dead On Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TSTV: Let's Share Our Experiences by Wagasigiungu(m): 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hi y'all.

I am yet to hear anyone share testimonies about their TStv experience even though the service was scheduled to launch today October 1st 2017. Kindly share your experiences and keep others up to speed about this latest phenomenon in town.

Questions that beg for answers:
1. Have they officially launched their services?

2. How easy is it to locate their dealers, buy their decoders, access their installers, track their satellite?

3. How are the channels and other packages. Are we receiving what we were promised during the past few weeks on their various social media sites and handles?

4. What is the the picture quality like? Is anyone watching today's EPL or any other leagues fixtures on it?

5. Have you been able to use the extra promised volume of 20G data and how fast is it?

6. What is your overall assessment so far of TStv? Would you advise the rest of us yet to grab our copies to do so ASAP?

Thank you all as you take your time to respond.
Re: TSTV: Let's Share Our Experiences by jessejunior(m): 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
Issa thread..... let's go
I'm actually waiting for feed back before I get mine lol
Re: TSTV: Let's Share Our Experiences by BLINGZ88: 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
lemme spread mate. Nigerians will be disappointed
Re: TSTV: Let's Share Our Experiences by sholatech(m): 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
According to them, it's just the launching that will take place today. Decoder sales not starting today
Re: TSTV: Let's Share Our Experiences by Wagasigiungu(m): 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
Well i can confirm that their various subscription bouquets are already on quickteller.
Re: TSTV: Let's Share Our Experiences by HAH: 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
Every new thing will have a teething problems, hope people will give tstv benefit of doubt

They said broadcast will start from 5.30pm today 1st October
Re: TSTV: Let's Share Our Experiences by Wagasigiungu(m): 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
HAH:
Every new thing will have a teething problems, hope people will give tstv benefit of doubt

They said broadcast will start from 5.30pm today 1st October

Noted sir. Thanks for the info. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: TSTV: Let's Share Our Experiences by saintkola(m): 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
Excited for the launch

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Tlink Hd900 Decoder / Qsat Avatarcamhd And Other Issues / The Best H265 And 4k Reciever For BUD - Icon Iron 4k, Starsat And Echolink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.