Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,232 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:07 AM

Please Help Of With This Diseqc 2.0 - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Please Help Of With This Diseqc 2.0 (3281 Views)

How To Connect Several Dishes To A Receiver Using Diseqc Switches / Please Help Me On Supermax Diseqc 2.0. / Connecting Up To 4 Dishes On One Decoder Using A Diseqc (pauxis) 4x1 switch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Of With This Diseqc 2.0 by Onto01: 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2009
Please i have two positioned eutelsat w4 and w3,hitv and mbc channels respectively but any time i try to use a disegc combine the two satilite together one will definitely stop and some one told me that i need to change the settings on the decoder please can anybody put of through?
Re: Please Help Of With This Diseqc 2.0 by microgiant: 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2009
Please specify your decoder model. It will help in determining the how to setup, but if your are using the common Strong decoders.

1. Go to menu
2. satellite setup
3. dish setup
4. choose the satellite then move to diseqc
5. if it's displays "off" us your left key and change to 1.0
6. If 5 above is done correctly, another menu will appear below
7. choose the number for the dish eg, on the diseqc swith if w4 is connected to 1 make sure the setting for w4 is on 1
8. go to step 4 and choose another satellite, it will display a message that your settings have change "do you want to save, cancel, take save
9. choose W3 and assign number it is connected to as in step 7 then exit and save

hope this helps
Re: Please Help Of With This Diseqc 2.0 by olatiler(m): 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2009
Guy what is brand of ur reciever?
Re: Please Help Of With This Diseqc 2.0 by Onto01: 5:53am On Nov 26, 2009
I use a strong decoder
Re: Please Help Of With This Diseqc 2.0 by olatiler(m): 7:42am On Nov 26, 2009
@ poster! Click on menu > installation > dishsetting, now check which port on diseq u plug cable coming 4m W3 dish into. after knowing that, go back to dishsetting, 1st line there is list of satellite, pres red button on ur remote to list out the sattellite, click on W3 when found come to line b4 last click on it u we se 1 2 3 4 click on any digit u 1st connect cable to on diseq. Do samething 4 W4. in case u are not true holla me on 08036333978
Re: Please Help Of With This Diseqc 2.0 by Onto01: 6:44am On Dec 06, 2009
Thanks i gat it
Re: Please Help Of With This Diseqc 2.0 by JOEWAYNE(m): 10:29am On Mar 08, 2011
pls i dont know what is wrong wif my disec when i connect my dish for 68e,it removes signal from other ports.what could be the problem cos this has happened wif many disec i bought.
Re: Please Help Of With This Diseqc 2.0 by williams85(m): 11:50am On Mar 08, 2011
u have to setup ur receiver to recognize the disecq
allocate each port on the diseq to correspond on the receiver
Re: Please Help Of With This Diseqc 2.0 by JOEWAYNE(m): 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2011
i configured it properly.yet it persits.i think i should go for STR disec and not cybermax.

(1) (Reply)

Satellite Channel Unscrambler Software / Tstv Is Not In A Hurry To Selling Their Decoders / The Right Process Of Satellite Dish Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.