Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Testimony. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony. (245 Views)

Delivered From 20-Year Drug Addiction: Grace Testimony From United States / Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week / A TRIP TO Hell-testimony Of Pastor Philip Mantofa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testimony. by uchkochi(m): 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
Someone called me this morning to tell me that his little daughter has been missing since Friday last week and I declared as helped by God that before the end of today his daughter will be found and to the glory of God he just called with gladness of heart telling me that his daughter has been found and with him. Listen before the end of today you will have at least one reason to dance in the name of Jesus Christ.

(1) (Reply)

The Mark Of His Presence (3) / The Seed( Jesus) That Was Sown In The Parable Of The Mustard Seed / Invitation To Greater Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.