Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Is Pryse The Female M.i (fem.i)? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Pryse The Female M.i (fem.i)? (815 Views)

Pryse And Eva. Who's D Best? / M.i. & Pryse Better Than Jay-z & Kanye West In New Remake To 'otis' [watch] / PRYSE - REMEMBER THE NAME FT TUFACE AND M.I( NAIJA INDUSTRY DISS!!!!!!!!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Pryse The Female M.i (fem.i)? by maurtech77(m): 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2010
I came across this song on fb and I was madly impressed. I think she just might be the much needed Female M.I. (Fem.I, lol). Her metaphor and wordplay game is crazy. I first heard Pryse on notjustok when she did a freestyle on the diva beat and dissed Mo'cheddar and kel and got torn apart by their stans, lol. But let's be real, none of the female rappers are really holding it down lyrically. Not sasha, not kel, and I like mo'cheddar but as a singer. They need things shaken up a bit. I think Pryse might be just what the industry needs. But thats just my opinion. What do u think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6W3tTcnrRk

Re: Is Pryse The Female M.i (fem.i)? by wengewenge: 10:26am On Mar 07, 2010
maurtech77:

I came across this song on fb and I was madly impressed. I think she just might be the much needed Female M.I. (Fem.I, lol).

the moment u start comparing her to MI or calling her female mi is the beginning of classing her low,. pryse can only be pryse MI can only MI. so dont ever compare any rapper to another. MI is MI , pryse is Pryse , let her maintain her local champion , she is doing well enuff. dont compare her to anyone. she can only be herself and not anybody else.
besides i need to hear more of her songs, i have heard 3 already on facebook, any other pryse songs but blaise is harder than her. blaise spits better bars, no comparison.
Re: Is Pryse The Female M.i (fem.i)? by rapjunkie(m): 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2010
wengewenge:

the moment u start comparing her to MI or calling her female mi is the beginning of classing her low,. pryse can only be pryse MI can only  MI. so dont ever compare any rapper to another. MI is MI , pryse is Pryse , let her maintain her local champion , she is doing well enuff. dont compare her to anyone. she can only be herself and not anybody else.
besides i need to hear more of her songs, i have heard 3 already on facebook, any other pryse songs but blaise is harder than her. blaise spits better bars, no comparison.

one of the few times i agree with everything ofoka says in a post. . . .  grin
Re: Is Pryse The Female M.i (fem.i)? by lalaboi(m): 12:46am On Mar 12, 2010
@topic. . .

mehn. . . she make sense . . .naija gals nor dey smile again oh!
Re: Is Pryse The Female M.i (fem.i)? by tayoast(m): 1:36am On Mar 12, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Tosinadeda What Is Ur Job?its Saucekid Follow Friday! Where Is The Song? / New Hot R&b Chic In Town - Ego / Voice Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.