Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,161 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Barcelona Vs Las Palmas Played In An Empty Stadium - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Vs Las Palmas Played In An Empty Stadium (27280 Views)

Ukraine Kicks Off Its Football League Season In Empty Stadium (Pictures) / FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes / Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Las Palmas Played In An Empty Stadium by MightyHand(m): 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
La Palmas were feeling like "ope ooo Barcelona are afflicted, lets go and add to their afflictions but the merciless messi will never sleep"
i learnt sth today sha!
God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Las Palmas Played In An Empty Stadium by benratigan(m): 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
evansjeff:
chaiii...the plg and ldiot is already denying his identity. Okay I give up

deny what?hahahahahaha you give me a presumptive identity and you give yourself away again as a brain dead zombie.

AWA LE E
Re: Barcelona Vs Las Palmas Played In An Empty Stadium by Sunmolar(m): 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
axglide:
Because of Catalonia's Referendum which has already turned bloody.

I stand to be corrected but no sane Government whether advanced or not will open it's eye and let a portion of it's country be broken up and become a separate entity.

I know the Spanish Government is advanced with Human Rights and all that, but when it comes to shouts of Independence for an entity within an already sovereign state, then every country might unleash it's own Operation Python Dance.

See Image below.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE TO NIGERIA

you're good at making reasonable references

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Las Palmas Played In An Empty Stadium by evansjeff(m): 9:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
benratigan:

deny what?hahahahahaha you give me a presumptive identity and you give yourself away again as a brain dead zombie.

AWA LE E
I like the way you agree to being a plg and Idiot. Wait o, don't you have another line to use?
Re: Barcelona Vs Las Palmas Played In An Empty Stadium by collins07(m): 1:18am On Oct 02, 2017
axglide:
Because of Catalonia's Referendum which has already turned bloody.

I stand to be corrected but no sane Government whether advanced or not will open it's eye and let a portion of it's country be broken up and become a separate entity.

I know the Spanish Government is advanced with Human Rights and all that, but when it comes to shouts of Independence for an entity within an already sovereign state, then every country might unleash it's own Operation Python Dance.

See Image below.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE TO NIGERIA

That's what freedom entails,u got to pay d price.......u can't just get it on d platters of gold cuz ur slave master/s will never want to let u go.
Re: Barcelona Vs Las Palmas Played In An Empty Stadium by Habyz(m): 11:46am On Oct 02, 2017
benratigan:
this can Neva happen in Nigeria. Catalonia even has an independence date with the Spanish authorities respecting it. As long as they are not yet independent from Spain their life and ideals matter to the Spanish authorities,something buhari APC govt can't handle......HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY CATALONIA....VIVA VIVA
Did the secessionist ask for a independence day in Nigeria? Even the celebration turned out to be a nightmare for a lot of people so WTF are you saying.
Happy Independence day to all united Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EPL: Odion Ighalo To Join Manchester Utd’s Rivals, Newcastle / Asisat Oshoala Wins 2019 CAF Women's Best Player / NBA Stars Left In Shock After Mid-flight Collision Left Plane's Nose Smashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.