Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,444 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

“i Invite You To Accept Islam. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “i Invite You To Accept Islam. (6072 Views)

Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? / I Was Forced To Accept Islam / Iran: Pastor Sentenced To Death For Refusing To Accept Islam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “i Invite You To Accept Islam. by karo93: 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2010
i realy would have no problem with islam if i knew why i must believe that muhammed was sent by God.

muhammed did not perform miracles like jesus,elijah or elisha.
he died like a mere mortal meaning that his life was not as pleasing to God as enoch or elijah so why so much on him.

if i could choose not to believe him and be a muslim then i would be able to give islam a fair hearing.[not saying i want to or need anyone to convince me to]

so what is so special about him?
Re: “i Invite You To Accept Islam. by experts: 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2010
jazakallahu kair
Re: “i Invite You To Accept Islam. by osaxx: 7:48pm On May 17, 2010
am not ready to kill anybody and be happy with it, i can never join the muslim faith, not when i knw all muslim will still become a christain b4 the end of time, so as to make HEAVEN
Re: “i Invite You To Accept Islam. by Kgdavid(m): 12:54am On May 18, 2010
i dont blame all of them desperately looking for converts, dem dey fight for their 72 virgins each
Re: “i Invite You To Accept Islam. by stephnina0(f): 5:19pm On May 18, 2010
Why i hate Islam

it is associated with violence: why for goodness sake must people impose religion on people? they fight and call it holy war since when did bloodshed become a ticket to guarantee u paradise?

the way their women dress: this is even the most annoying. the arabs dress all coverd up i believe because of their weather, its not as hot as here in Nigeria. i stay in kaduna where the weather is usually very hot n yet u see these women all covered up wearing handgloves and socks shocked. i am not saying strippn urself is ok but for crying out loud what kind of religion says u have to suffocate? most of these women have been caught stealing in the market, they steal things and hide it inside their sack called jalbia.

any religion dat says you have to kill to get close to God is a satanic religion. sm1 said most of the killings is political. the sharia crisis that happened in kaduna was it political they wanted everybody to practice their religion or should i say their sharia law. if they want to practice it amongst themselves no problem but y imposing it on Christians? Christianity has never been by force, u join if u believe no one forces you.
Re: “i Invite You To Accept Islam. by tosinaded(m): 5:23pm On May 18, 2010
i just heard this former governor that married a 13yr old, claimed to be following the footsteps of Allah grin
him say the guy marry 9 year old, during him time!!!!

if thats true, then no i no wan join islam
Re: “i Invite You To Accept Islam. by Idrico(m): 3:01pm On May 19, 2010
So you want my wife to be dressed like this -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is wrong with islamic dressing?,is it different from the way Nun(catholic)dress or the mother of Jesus.You better accept Islam before it is too late for you.

@poster,

Thanks for the post may god bless you.My wife was a christian but today she is enjoying Islam.May Allah be praise for showing us the right path,if not we would have been in wrong path.

1 Like

Re: “i Invite You To Accept Islam. by benodic: 9:22pm On May 19, 2010
both christianity and islam are 2 religions on earth today that i do not take seriously because of the behaviours of their members.

these 2 religions does not appear to have any positive impact on their believers as they still go about commiting henious crimes against humanity.

they are more interested in converting people to their respective religions instead of making more effort in learning how to love.

this is clearly evident in NL with both of them always involved in exchanges over which religion is the true one or whose God is greater.

i will rather be an atheist than be a member of either islam or christianity
Re: “i Invite You To Accept Islam. by Empiree: 3:21am On Sep 23, 2015
stephnina0:
Why i hate Islam

it is associated with violence: why for goodness sake must people impose religion on people? they fight and call it holy war since when did bloodshed become a ticket to guarantee u paradise?

the way their women dress: this is even the most annoying. the arabs dress all coverd up i believe because of their weather, its not as hot as here in Nigeria. i stay in kaduna where the weather is usually very hot n yet u see these women all covered up wearing handgloves and socks shocked. i am not saying strippn urself is ok but for crying out loud what kind of religion says u have to suffocate? most of these women have been caught stealing in the market, they steal things and hide it inside their sack called jalbia.

any religion dat says you have to kill to get close to God is a satanic religion. sm1 said most of the killings is political. the sharia crisis that happened in kaduna was it political they wanted everybody to practice their religion or should i say their sharia law. if they want to practice it amongst themselves no problem but y imposing it on Christians? Christianity has never been by force, u join if u believe no one forces you.

Wise up lady and learn for good. Say goodbye to ignorance.
Re: “i Invite You To Accept Islam. by adullam210: 8:02am On Sep 23, 2015
proo212:
Christianity tells me that my hereafter is secure if I believe on the Lord Jesus and acknowledge that he died for my sins. If I have done that and live this life accordingly, and why do I have to believe in another 'Prophet' that God supposedly sent many many years after especially when the same sacrifice said it is finished. Ultimately we are saying that the sacrifice that Jesus made on the cross was pointless. That would be a very painful and pointless exercise. Now, who in his right mind will go through all that aggro to find out it was all for nothing. I know I wouldn't.

We all acknowledge that the Almighty God is all knowing, and is the beginning and the end. If he knew that he was going to make "another way" available, why did he offer this huge sacrifice of his son? This means God is not all knowing like everyone says he is.

I am just trying to put this into context here,
In John 15:13, it says that Greater love than this has no man known that a man should lay down his life for his friends. (SACRIFICE) And by this same sacrifice, in Hebrews 10:10, it says "And by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all." Going on to verse 12 But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God. And lastly verse 14 because by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy.

I guess all I am trying to say is that the sacrifice that was made was/is a one time thing. We do not need a new message or a new way to get to the Father. This is what the bible tells me.

Now who would I believe? Someone that paid such a price for me because he loved me, and tells me to love my neighbours as myself (because, let's face it, If I did that alone, my neighbours shouldn't find problems with me) but hey, we are humans and someone who didn't offer such a sacrifice?
the op ia agent of devil, why would a sane man be inviting people to a religion that claims to be peaceful, but spreading violence until people now call the religion the religion of violence. What more can i say about the evil prophet that is referred to as the best Muslim. His Allah approves rape, marrying many wives and slaves, killing non Muslims, spreading violence, highway robbery, pedopine, etc etc. How could the same God that sent Christ who never hurt any man later send another man with such dirty life? The pic shows what really happened?

Re: “i Invite You To Accept Islam. by adullam210: 8:09am On Sep 23, 2015
Islam!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is The Body Of Christ(the Church) Divided? / Identify The Sixteen Hidden Books Of The Bible / Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.