Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics (74923 Views)

Starboy Wizkid Has Sealed A New Deal As CIROC Brand Ambassador / Olamide's Wo Video Reaches 1 Million Views In Just 1 Week On Youtube / Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by dice007(m): 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by dice007(m): 10:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
yaff craza finish
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by wasiuworld1(m): 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
Some pple with their comments sha, na by force make u comment? 'I want to cone and go and sleep'
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by wasiuworld1(m): 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
Some pple with their comments sha, na by force make u comment? 'I want to come and go and sleep'
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by KinSlayer: 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
alexistaiwo:
My grandfather died at the age of 201.
When I asked him for the secret to his longevity.
He sent me the picture below undecided

you asked for the secret of his longevity after he died, cos thats what it sounds like
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by abiuthtech(m): 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
i like to hear music and read the lyrics
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by romeorailss: 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
Brooke60:
Olodo wizkid undecided

It is awon omo Tika bodi
Like insert finger inside lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Yes it's
Insert finger inside obo
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by IamSINZ(m): 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
It's Tika bodi

What does it mean?
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by beautydutch(f): 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
owomida1:

Tell me more.
well he might be lucky not to end up like fashek, at the same time he might not be lucky
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by klassykute(m): 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
Elxandre:
Been bothered by the lewd lyrics too.
Imagine playing this near am older relative who respects you. angry
abeg wetin dem mean
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by stinggy(m): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
Brooke60:
Olodo wizkid undecided

It is awon omo Tika bodi
Like insert finger inside lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
U dey mind dt fool undecided
So, all of a sudden he cannot write normal Yoruba again abi? undecided
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by theNOISEmaker: 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
and you go end up like like Eedris Abdulkareem undecided
yesu!!! hahahaha
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by jidxin(m): 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
Rexphobia:
Initially, it was awon Omo ti ka, but after NBC banned or was about to ban the song.. Awon Omo thicker body was Olamide's attempt to censor the song
I pls wats omo ti ka body
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by owomida1: 10:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
beautydutch:
well he might be lucky not to end up like fashek, at the same time he might not be lucky

Lol... I understand. Nice one
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by trixstar(m): 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
please what does it mean?
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by henryderek: 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
See what buhari have turned our youths into

Bro ur grammar weak me o
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by bobolekepee(m): 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
Please can anybody help me to type the question and the answer. My phone is too small to view it. Thanks in advance
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by udemzyudex(m): 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
jocarfid:
Olamide kinda mature

It is just a question,i'm also confuse too but had to relate the lyrics to the girl dancing in the video.

which means it is tika bo di.
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by Alphamale2017(m): 11:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
Rexphobia:
Initially, it was awon Omo ti ka, but after NBC banned or was about to ban the song.. Awon Omo thicker body was Olamide's attempt to censor the song

what is the meaning of tika body in yoruba
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by figoperch: 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
Kneephy:
Olamide gave a good answer ....
OG response!

U Don punch OG for tab tire. TOR Neva get OG?
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by Temmytea70(m): 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
Samanza89:
No one cares about the lyrics as far as we are Nigerians... We dance and listen to every crab being played, but am also a Nigerian I select what I listen to, one card of panadol or paracetamol is now #150...

Wizkid is asking as if he even understands some of his own silly lyrics...

crab?
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by Marvel1206: 11:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
alexistaiwo:
My grandfather died at the age of 201.
When I asked him for the secret to his longevity.
He sent me the picture below undecided
You asked after his death?
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by Kseafresh: 11:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
ismokeweed:

Well, majek fashek has done more to promote Nigeria than your entire lineage.
harsh chai
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
jbichene:
see dey guy wey knw dey song pass the owner , obviously na him write am
gbenusoun
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
IamSINZ:

What does it mean?
girls wey dey insert finger for inside yansh

The finger could mean D tho
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by Chibueze688(m): 12:08am On Oct 02, 2017
thesicilian:
Lol. Only Nigerian artistes will sing and not release their lyrics.

Lol no mind dem
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 02, 2017
donstan18:

Congratulations brO!

You just insulted someone's lineage because of WIZKID that don't even know your lineage!

Keep it up!
Erm... I mentioned majek and not wizkid. But you see what you want to see you dumb bat.
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by lukasmuyiwa(m): 2:33am On Oct 02, 2017
so wizkid too don't know how to spell thick
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by CaptainFM1: 5:01am On Oct 02, 2017
Elxandre:
Been bothered by the lewd lyrics too.
Imagine playing this near am older relative who respects you. angry

Generation has changed! Sunny and Obey generation has gone tey-tey! Now its Wizkid generations. That's why trousers don't cover our boys waist again, and the girls wear ropes and call it pants.
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by CaptainFM1: 5:03am On Oct 02, 2017
Alphamale2017:

what is the meaning of tika body in yoruba

Fingering!
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by harffie(m): 6:03am On Oct 02, 2017
ismokeweed:

Legendary reply bruva

Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by chuckjoshua(m): 6:07am On Oct 02, 2017
ismokeweed:

Bro, please take it easy with the savagery hehehe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Da Grin Is Dead! / Nigerian Idol: Dbanj’s Facial Expression Got People Talking / To Listen to Nigerian Music Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.