Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Rihanna Spotted In London With Her Billionaire Boyfriend Hassan Jameel...(photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Spotted In London With Her Billionaire Boyfriend Hassan Jameel...(photos (2003 Views)

Rihanna Spotted Listening To Wizkid Ojuelegba Song (video) / Rihanna Spotted With Rich African Man Weeks After Split From Hassan Jameel / Rihanna Dumps Hassan Jameel, Her Billionaire Boyfriend. 'She Gets Tired Of Men’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Spotted In London With Her Billionaire Boyfriend Hassan Jameel...(photos by richie3d(m): 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
According to an exclusive Daily Mail report, Rihanna and boyfriend Hassan Jameel were spotted enjoying a romantic late night dinner at Park Chinois, Chinese restaurant in Mayfair in the early hours of Friday morning. This is the first time the couple will continue reading http://www.richi3d.ml/2017/10/rihanna-spotted-in-london-with-her.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Rihanna Spotted In London With Her Billionaire Boyfriend Hassan Jameel...(photos by iamJ(m): 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
Rihanna is dating
I love her attitude, rude and pompous
So i have been waiting in vain cry

dear rihanna

As i take my own life in pain, i want you to know that i was stupid in love , you were complicated but u asked me to stay waited cause i found love in the only girl in the world, i hate how much i love you , this news hit me like a russian roulette ,i will go but know that my love for you was on the brain and it will shine like a diamond in the sky

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Spotted In London With Her Billionaire Boyfriend Hassan Jameel...(photos by remi1444: 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hope this dude walk him to the isle.
Re: Rihanna Spotted In London With Her Billionaire Boyfriend Hassan Jameel...(photos by mployer(m): 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
When they couldn't find love, they go for the money. That is women for you smiley
Re: Rihanna Spotted In London With Her Billionaire Boyfriend Hassan Jameel...(photos by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
Rihanna keeps sharing her nunu around the continents of the world. See her head like beans. Her next port of call is Africa.

By the way, is the dude that commented first Okay?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Spotted In London With Her Billionaire Boyfriend Hassan Jameel...(photos by ladensmith(m): 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
Re: Rihanna Spotted In London With Her Billionaire Boyfriend Hassan Jameel...(photos by ladensmith(m): 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
iamJ:
Rihanna is dating
I love her attitude, rude and pompous
So i have been waiting in vain cry

dear rihanna

As i take my own life in pain, i want you to know that i was stupid in love , you were complicated but u asked me to stay waited cause i found love in the only girl in the world, i hate how much i love you , this news hit me like a russian roulette ,i will go but know that my love for you was on the brain and it will shine like a diamond in the sky
man down

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Spotted In London With Her Billionaire Boyfriend Hassan Jameel...(photos by LesbianBoy(m): 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
mployer:
When they couldn't find love, they go for the money. That is women for you smiley

Who told you they were even looking for love in the first place? angry
Re: Rihanna Spotted In London With Her Billionaire Boyfriend Hassan Jameel...(photos by STILESGANG: 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
Rihanna the shareful giver, always sharing.Abeg make carry the thing reach my side ooo grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Another Bobrisky Spotted At Delta NYSC Camp (photos) / Nigerians Already Trolling Oritsefemi As BAAD Air On DSTV / Wizkid New Babe Rocking His Shirt [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.