Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

What Is The Effect Of Gas In Carbonated Soft Drinks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Effect Of Gas In Carbonated Soft Drinks (570 Views)

These Soft Drinks Contain Aspartame — WHO Declared ‘Possibly Carcinogenic’ / Help I'm Addicted To Carbonated Drinks. / Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Effect Of Gas In Carbonated Soft Drinks by Habeyy(m): 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
We drink this substance on a daily basis
but Lo and behold, all we know is that after drinking we begin to belch
In fact we can belch for Africa after each drink

Please let the health expert on the forum come to our aid and help answer the big question
Re: What Is The Effect Of Gas In Carbonated Soft Drinks by IamOlusa(m): 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
Habeyy:
We drink this substance on a daily basis
but Lo and behold, all we know is that after drinking we begin to belch
In fact we can belch for Africa after each drink

Please let the health expert on the forum come to our aid and help answer the big question

Actually, the gas is carbondioxide and it's for preservation i persumed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Enlighten Me On AC Genotype / Pregnant Woman Found Wandering On The Streets Of Ekiti State. Photos / How To Stop Your Quick Ejaculation – The Asian Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.