Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

The Long List Of Celebrities Yvonne Nelson Has Slept With - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Long List Of Celebrities Yvonne Nelson Has Slept With (1741 Views)

O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid / Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Long List Of Celebrities Yvonne Nelson Has Slept With by kimnatasha(f): 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
Of course the list will be tall as Yvonne Nelson started her movie career from way back and she actually broke legs, she became one of the hottest commodities in the Ghana movie industry until she was banned for her arrogance and her indecent behavior on set.

She didn’t let that shake her, she moved to Nigeria to pursue her career she was accepted by Nigerians and Nigeria became her second home. Whilst there, she needed someone to warm her bed being it as Ghanaian guys are not ballers like our Nigerian brothers.

Yvonne Nelson is noted for her obsession with social media and also her love for music and the men in it. Her relationships always tend to turn heads and eventually become the talk of the town. Her recent one with Iyanya which she still keep talking about from TV to TV, must be her most painful split just yet. Check out some of the famous men Yvonne Nelson has dated. Some are alleged and mere rumors but as they say, there is a little truth in every rumor.

Dammy Krane
Of course I didn’t believe this one but I’m sure lil’ boy wanted some shine. This guy looks like a 16yr old boy but hey, anything is possible. His music is creeping up slowly.

Dereck Boateng
Derek Boateng is a Ghanaian footballer and so far rumors had it that he was smashing Yvonne Nelson. We all know how girls love to hang with the ‘ballers’ as they have the cash to actually ‘ball’. It was alleged that after smashing, he sponsored Yvonne Nelson’s high budget movies that is how Yvonne Nelson broke into the movie production scene as it doesn’t take a broke pocket to produce your own movie. Derek Boateng refuted it and we’ll pretend we believe that.

Continue reading and see photos http://www.wittyhive.com/2017/09/the-long-list-of-celebrities-yvonne.html
Re: The Long List Of Celebrities Yvonne Nelson Has Slept With by chizzy161(f): 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
None of my business. Ask Lai...
Re: The Long List Of Celebrities Yvonne Nelson Has Slept With by Buharimustgo: 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
Op Can u vow with your Bible or Koran that u have not slept with more men than this Nelson?
Can u please mind your own business?
Can u please remove the log in your eyes to enable you see clearly to remove the dust in her eyes?
Re: The Long List Of Celebrities Yvonne Nelson Has Slept With by MhizzAJ(f): 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
And u think i'll click on that link just to see the other celebrities Yvonne Nelson has slept with undecided
Re: The Long List Of Celebrities Yvonne Nelson Has Slept With by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
MhizzAJ:
And u think i'll click on that link just to see the other celebrities Yvonne Nelson has slept with undecided
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Long List Of Celebrities Yvonne Nelson Has Slept With by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
Do u have any evidence?
Re: The Long List Of Celebrities Yvonne Nelson Has Slept With by odinga1of: 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Don't mind Crazy bloggers who want Traffic by all means.
Re: The Long List Of Celebrities Yvonne Nelson Has Slept With by Kobicove(m): 11:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
We're not going to click on that link undecided

(1) (Reply)

If Poverty Is For Heaven, I'll Rather Rot In Hell - Notorious Yahoo Boy Brags / Igbinedion's Daughter Mocks Other Parents After She Picked Up Her Son From Sch / Paul Okoye Shares Cute New Photo Of His Kids Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.