Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower (49758 Views)

Michael Ejoor: I Cried 4 Times Yesterday, My 9 Inches Penis Still Intact / 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) / Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by unclexofficial: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
Yvonne Nelson was dragged into an exchange with an observant fan, who noticed that she was worn the slippers in a photo she shared 4 times. The Ghanaian actress had shared her photo with the caption 'A smile, a white T and a salvatore ferragamo at the @atlantisthepalm in @mydubai'.

However shortly after the photo was shared, Yvonne Nelson was dragged into an exchange with the follower who noticed that she has worn the slippers 4 times. Here is a screenshot of the exchange below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/07/between-yvonne-nelson-and-follower-who-noticed-she-has-worn-a-slippers-4-times/

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by OMNIVIRUS(m): 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
All these fake girls living fake life and exhibiting wanton lack of sense.

To whom brain is given, Sense is expected

248 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by BravoDe: 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
Mtcheww...U think say na that bursty juicy fresh Yvonne jegede...I must marry em bursty

7 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by BravoDe: 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
Mtcheww...I think say na that bursty juicy fresh Yvonne jegede...I must marry em bursty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by jesus247alive(m): 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
THE AUNTY THAT IS TALKING IS ALIVE FOR THE SECOND TIME
HOW COMES.....MTCHEW PPL WONT JUST MIND THEIR BUSINESS....

IMAGINE O SO SHE SHOULD BUY AND WEAR ONCE, NA CONDOM?

ABEG NEXT JARE

163 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by zealot4me(f): 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
People are so easily fooled by this social media of a thing.
How can u expect someone to wear something once? Some fans sef

195 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by junioratallcost(m): 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
This people sha.... Shey you want make she wear am once throway am ni..... Inside life

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by ojmetrix(m): 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
w
Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by happybee: 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
Well I like the girl's response though...
cheesy

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by Latidoh1: 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
Wetin concern am for the slippers matter.

15 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by KayJayTobz(m): 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
some people no get work aswear

22 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by hopevalley: 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
How does that concern you? Meanwhile, click on the first link on my signature to know how to make a staggering amount of money from export trade. It is easy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
Another stupid fan.

Africans get serious problem.

49 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by okomogo(m): 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
The Bible says learn to live quietly and mind your business. It people like you that push this girls to Dubai shit eating nonessentials so that could meet your expectations, Anu Ewu. I love the down to earth reply..i go buy skippers $1000 and wear it ones coz of you. May thunder load you recharge slap there..

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by graccce: 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
Very good reply...

5 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by ojmetrix(m): 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
says someone probably with two pairs of shoes

35 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by Birminghamvirgo(m): 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
Correct response! and I don't know how the hell is ur business!!! Viewer

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by oshe11: 11:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
BravoDe:
Mtcheww...I think say na that bursty juicy fresh Yvonne jegede...I must marry em bursty

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by GreatResearcher: 11:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
unclexofficial:
Yvonne Nelson was dragged into an exchange with an observant fan, who noticed that she was worn the slippers in a photo she shared 4 times. The Ghanaian actress had shared her photo with the caption 'A smile, a white T and a salvatore ferragamo at the @atlantisthepalm in @mydubai'.

However shortly after the photo was shared, Yvonne Nelson was dragged into an exchange with the follower who noticed that she has worn the slippers 4 times. Here is a screenshot of the exchange below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/07/between-yvonne-nelson-and-follower-who-noticed-she-has-worn-a-slippers-4-times/

How many times was slipas meant to be worn? If the slipas observer would channel such observing skill into the Tech world he or she will be rich..

6 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by Onyeedum(m): 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
Some girls think social media life is real... One of the reasons relationship don't last anymore.

8 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by NobleAngell(f): 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
That's what is worrying this one. That was an epic response that should send the Olodo thinking.

7 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by NobleAngell(f): 11:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
GreatResearcher:
How many times was slipas meant to be worn? If the slipas observer would channel such observing skill into the Tech world he or she will be rich..
The Tech world need geniuses not mediocrities. That guy will only run them down.

5 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by Deborachi(f): 11:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
Excellent response..

The kind of fans that pushed celebrities to flaunt what they did not have.

5 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by Deborachi(f): 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
NobleAngell:
The Tech world need geniuses not mediocrities. That guy will only run them down.

grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by WhoBeThisMan: 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
oshe11:
how could you use an innocent sick child's picture for your meme? You no get sense?

5 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by spirul77: 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
monitoring spirits, I was shocked the day my neighbour listed all the cloths I wore all through the week,evn me couldn't have known, I fear some people o

16 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by hotdealz(m): 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
Some people won't mind their business

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by Bar1941(m): 11:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
Some followers are just fôolish, how many times is she suppose to wear it? Perhaps half of a time and send to her as gift. That is one of the issues with joblessness, if she is gainfully employed, she wount have the time to follow not to talk of counting the number of times she'd won a particular outfit.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by GreatResearcher: 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
NobleAngell:
There's a possibility someone can have 5 pairs of the same slippers but dis mumu observer with slowpoke brain would tin is one pair.

50cent has like 50 pairs of red sneakers in his closet. What will this slowpoke says if 50cent comes out with red sneakers in every post.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by Brandonx(m): 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
angry so someone cannot wear slippers in peace. monitoring spirit .

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower by cana882(m): 11:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
See auntie.. Auntie wey mumu.. Auntie wey no wise..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donjazzy, Olamide And The Headies Saga-charles Novia Weighs In / Abimbola Ogunnowo's Colour Transformation Sparks Outrage / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.