Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,501 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

‘I Tested Her With Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called Off The Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Tested Her With Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called Off The Marriage (570 Views)

Fancy Acholonu Called Off Wedding With Alex Ekubo Over Threat Messages / Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination / I Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Toke Makinwa Shares Her Coronavirus Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Tested Her With Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called Off The Marriage by Samuelcyprial(m): 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
[http://www.samuelcyprial.com.ng]An Instagram page called break or makeup page, a man from Nigeria just posted about his wedding his bride called off because of small slap.

Well according to him, he only tested his wife with small slap to test what she can endure, and she called off the wedding.[/http://www.samuelcyprial.com.ng/2017/09/i-tested-her-with-small-slap-before-our.html]

Re: ‘I Tested Her With Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called Off The Marriage by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
From small slaps, it'll gradually graduate to using cane/belt on her. You and your mum aren't serious. She did the right thing.
Re: ‘I Tested Her With Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called Off The Marriage by KevMitnick: 11:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
This guy is a dunce... Lol
Re: ‘I Tested Her With Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called Off The Marriage by Giwman(m): 5:42am On Oct 02, 2017
Not only small slap..........weyre re o

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Confirms Appearance At Felabration This Sunday / Davido’s Former Manager, Kamal Puts Up Controversial Post About Death / Asa Discloses Battle With Depression, Virginity Lose At 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.