Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination (23008 Views)

I Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Toke Makinwa Shares Her Coronavirus Experience / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me / PHOTOS: Mike Okri And His Look-alike Son, Levi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by micronut(m): 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
Veteran Nigerian Old time Music Singer, Mike Okri who sang the popular song "Time na Money" has informed Nigerians and people around the world to play safe and keep all Covid warnings serious, because he just tested positive two days ago, when he was about travelling.

The Musician who said he had been terribly disturbed by the development and because of how his body is feeling, and as to ahow possible it could be even with the double dose Vaccination which should make him free from the virus, but no.

He said in the video that this is to advise all those who think the virus isn't real again. It is not gone o.

See the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCXD2AfyHlA

The wave is blowing again even here in Nigeria. People have been contracting it and some are even reportedly dying because of recontraction. Nigerians stay safe.. Don't dump your nose masks yet.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CS2AwTDo0Ks/?utm_medium=copy_link

2 Likes

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by Nuelito: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
China wey synchronize this particular virus have moved on

Thought out immune system dey strong pass ni undecided

5 Likes

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by Onyi22(f): 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
grin
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by micronut(m): 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nuelito:
China wey synchronize this particular virus have moved on

Thought out immune system dey strong pass ni undecided

No be small thing.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by FarahAideed: 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
You were not Informed? cheesy cheesy...Oya go and take another Booster shot of the Vaccine , if that's one does not work take another Booster shot again till some drastic happens smiley

12 Likes

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by Teewhy2: 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
Mike Okri who sang the popular song "Time na Money"

This na music, you get to learn and also enjoy your life listen to all these kind of songs.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by adioolayi(m): 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
Yes... possible!

Principles of Vaccination, not only CoVID19, have been explained over and over again..

Vaccines doesn't not confers immunity against getting infected, NO...Vaccines only prepares your immune system to fight viruses, to reduce their virulence or potency against you.

So, your chances of getting complications, hospitalisation and death is greatly reduced.

This is how vaccines works...From Chicken Pox , to Hepatitis to CoVID19..it's same principle.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by Nathphil(m): 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nawa oo
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by BRATISLAVA: 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
Whether or not you take the vaccine, you can still get covid-19.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by Thinktwicemybro: 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
Scamvid-19 is a scam and will forever be a scam. If there was covid everyone would have contracted it. Na lie go kill una.
Vaccine is not by force, keep it to yourself.
How can you prove the existence of a virus that was never isolated. How can you make a vaccine for a virus you don't know.

*Are the tailors not tired of using covid 19 to loot?*

15 Likes

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by livebyday(m): 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
I am currently treating covid19 even ..it's just terrible ..
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by babyfaceafrica: 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
Even when fully vaccinated.... Not encouraging at all
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by TheStakeHolder(m): 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
Taking the vaccine doesn't stop you from contracting COVID19. The vaccine only prevents you from being sick.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by ArewaNightmare: 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
grin
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by Righteousness2(m): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
If you Like be Quadruple jabbed. It means nothing.

Until you have a Full understanding of the Mysteries of the times we are in, you will never understand certain things.

It is in these times that I understood that all these Degrees and Education that the world claim to have is nonsense. The Most Important degree we need is the GOD Degree. An understanding of GOD and His Word.

As For me, Never Ever will I take this Jab in me, even if the whole world takes it.
I cannot know what I know by the Grace of GOD and give myself in just for anything.
I rather Die than have that in me.

May GOD open the Eyes of Understanding of all.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by taofeek11(m): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
One day people will realise that COVID19 is d biggest scam ever known to mankind angry

15 Likes

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by sleemfesh: 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nairaland should not inadvertently contribute to the farce that the vaccine does not work. Posts like this without an addendum, promotes it.

No vaccine is 100% efficacious. Vaccinated people can still get the virus, but usually show little or no sign of having it. In very rare cases, they will get it and still have severe effects of the virus. It does not mean the vaccine is not effective or efficacious. The last two mean different things on the matter.

6 Likes

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by SportsHD: 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
sad shocked cool
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by heykims(m): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
People should get enlightened. The fact that one is vaccinated doesn't mean one can't be infected. It means ur body will be more capacitated to fight it better than those not vaccinated.
People still come down with tuberculosis, meningitis despite vaccination.
Moreso, there is vaccination and there is immunization. U may get vaccinated that is your body is inoculated with the vaccine but ur body might not generate the immunity for one reason or the other. So not all that are vaccinated are immunized.
Another fact is that only people that are negative for the virus are the ones to be vaccinated. So many already had the infection but not aware because they were not symptomatic and still got the vaccines. For this set of people, the vaccination is just like a placebo.

10 Likes

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by DrAkpa(m): 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
The bulk of nigerians, especially the silly mod that moved this nonsense to FrontPage are hopeless illiterates

6 Likes

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by SlyIg(f): 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
Who will still convince me to take this vaccine please!
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by ngmart(m): 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
With the vaccination everything is fake
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by Totilopussylick(m): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
Get well soon.
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by egorov(m): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
Vaccination doesn't mean you can't be infected, it only minimizes you spreading it and also gives you a better chance of fighting it off.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by rawpadgin(m): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
Done the test 3times over the last 18 months, all negative wink
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by abbey621(m): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
Vaccine is not a cure, it has one job and one job only, make your body stronger so that the virus does not pose a threat to your life. Covid virus is not going anywhere, it will be a normal part of life just like the flu, just like malaria. People can and will still die from it but if you're healthy and get treated on time, you will live and recover fully.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by Unified07: 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
He should be advising him self for taking a false dose

2 Likes

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by Elzakzaky: 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
Get well soon, Time Na Money crooner
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by Antoeni(m): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
Where him and COVID 19 for meet
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by Skyfornia(m): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
grin E shock him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures / Photos From Rita Dominic's Xmas Party / Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.