Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Urgent...need Someone To Teach Me Data Analysis Software... SPSS, STATA Etc - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Urgent...need Someone To Teach Me Data Analysis Software... SPSS, STATA Etc (359 Views)

How A Friend Used Her Best Friend To Teach Her Pupils In Class (Photos) / Microsoft To Support Owura Kwadwo Who Drew Computer On Blackboard To Teach ICT / Teacher Uses Extraordinary Chalkboard Drawing Skills To Teach Students Anatomy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent...need Someone To Teach Me Data Analysis Software... SPSS, STATA Etc by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
Please I need someone to teach me data analysis software packages like SPSS, STATA etc immediately.. I reside in Jos, Plateau State.

Thanks.
Re: Urgent...need Someone To Teach Me Data Analysis Software... SPSS, STATA Etc by menstrualpad: 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
I could have taught you...but you're too far away. Try your economics Dept or maths and statistics Dept. Or preferably try YouTube
Re: Urgent...need Someone To Teach Me Data Analysis Software... SPSS, STATA Etc by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
Thanks actually schooled in the East but currently working in Jos, so no access to university Dept.quote author=menstrualpad post=61018952]I could have taught you...but you're too far away. Try your economics Dept or maths and statistics Dept. Or preferably try YouTube[/quote]
Re: Urgent...need Someone To Teach Me Data Analysis Software... SPSS, STATA Etc by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
Thanks. I actually schooled in the south east but currently working in Jos, so no access to university Dept.
Re: Urgent...need Someone To Teach Me Data Analysis Software... SPSS, STATA Etc by menstrualpad: 6:47am On Oct 02, 2017
kingchi32:
Thanks. I actually schooled in the south east but currently working in Jos, so no access to university Dept.
The thirst for knowledge should get you there. I can help you with a contact at unijos
Re: Urgent...need Someone To Teach Me Data Analysis Software... SPSS, STATA Etc by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 02, 2017
please do I will appreciate that.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Cambridge MBA, EMBA And Mfin Scholarships 2018 / Handling Setbacks As A Student / Better By Far University Graduands; The Life Has Just Begun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.